collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WISH LIST! FAKIES, SWEETIE PUPS, POLLY POCKET ETC.  (Read 1306 times)

jasmnflwrs

• Trade Count: (0)
WISH LIST! FAKIES, SWEETIE PUPS, POLLY POCKET ETC.
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:24:50 AM »
Hi! I know fakies are the shame of the pony world, but there are a handful of us out there who love them to bits. I'm looking for a few specific ones, hopefully somebody on here has some hiding away that would really like a new home :)

TOTSY! I'm specifically looking for green and blue, but I'll happily look at any others you have to offer!

MAGIC TOUCH/MGA HORSES! I really want one of the ones that has light up hooves, or the one that plays music!

CRUMPET FAKIES! These are the ones that are a blatant knock off of MLP Crumpet pose.

LADY BABIES! These look like miniature Sweetheart Sisters, I would LOVE to get the red and black ones.

I'm always looking for Sweetie Pups, My Pretty Mermaid and Polly Pocket. I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to get a My Pretty Pony for a good price. If my computer and Photobucket decide to cooperate with me, I will have pictures of what I'm looking for. Fingers crossed!

Please let me know if you have anything on my list!
Thanks ahead of time :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: WISH LIST! FAKIES, SWEETIE PUPS, POLLY POCKET ETC.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:48:58 AM »
i've got a yellow crumpet fakie with yellow hair with red heart marks!! i can get pictures if youre interested.

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:16:12 AM »
Are you looking for any Polly Pockets? I have 2 Polly Pocket compacts, but no people or accessories.

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 07:30:16 AM »
I have the pink Totsy fake with the white bows.  Her body is in good shape but her hair is a super frizzy mess.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal