collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shooting yourself in the metaphorical foot?  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ponydex.com
Re: Shooting yourself in the metaphorical foot?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:44 AM »
It always hurts to take a loss, I'm sorry that happned! =( If you're concerned that they went to a good home, you coulld always say who you posted up and see if anyone here on the arena purchased that particular pony lately :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you artists for my siggys!

cody_sunday

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 08:41:24 AM »
aww i can relate kind of!
when i was helping my mum clear out my old childhood things ready for her to move house i went through boxes and boxes of random toys and comics and such picking out anything to keep. most of it went to the rubbish tip or to charity shops. it's only after i started coming on here to sell the G1 ponies i had kept i've realised how many of the little bits and bobs mixed in with the toys were actually G1 MLP accessories, and i threw away about 2 medium boxes totally full of backcards, leaflets and original packaging stuff thinking nobody would want them...
  :yikes:

Offline Shlugh

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 03:15:31 PM »
Aaww Hugs Dusky, I think we've all done it at some time.

When I was quite new here, I got conned into a bad trade where someone traded me a g3 Fluttershy for my MIB G2 Silver Glow. I had bought her in store here when she was out, and didn't realise her value.

Fingerpaints, what a lovely story. My mum collects carinval glass, and she only has one small amethyst piece, most of hers is the traditional orange, with some green pieces. The bowl set sounds gorgeous.

S xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal