collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]  (Read 14649 times)

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »
OMG^^^^^ yes, that was a lucky escape though

BTW: she knows I am updating you guys when I hear from her, I'm not doing it behind her back

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
I hope all this gets worked out soon, I feel so bad for you guys who have been left hanging.
I was meant to buy something from her awhile ago, she said she'd hold it for the weekend while I asked my friend if I could use her paypal and them when I told her on the Monday that I had the money and could pay her as soon as, she'd sold the pony to someone else >.< Without telling me. Reading these threads though, I'm quite glad I didn't buy from her now

She doesn't seem to realize (or maybe doesn't care) how people are going to look at her if she doesn't get her stuff together! The exact same thing that you posted happened to me with another MLP trader back in 1997. To this day, I remember their email address, their final irritation-inducing message to me ("i have all ready sold the ponys"), and would never do business with them again if they still deal in ponies, even though it's been almost fifteen years since. I know that technically, you (general "you") can do what you want with your property, even if that includes going back on a deal and selling it to someone else. But just because you *can* do something, that doesn't mean you *should*, y'know? Because this person didn't make the distinction in 1997, they're on my blacklist in 2012 unless they could prove reason to be removed.

People don't usually forget about their negative experiences with a person, and they won't hesitate to spread the word. If you make a bad move and don't get your act together, you can fully expect that no one will welcome your presence in the community in the future. I hope Shinykitsune fixes everything for anyone who has been left hanging and earns her former good reputation again!
Don't look for me!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:21 PM »
I think shinykitsune should be on the bad traders list now, this has been going on for way too long now >:(
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 06:59:34 PM »
It is a shame, but I don't think I'd ever be able to trade with her now. The trust is just gone after all this. It does stick with you when people do this kind of stuff
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 08:55:37 PM »
I'm sorry so many people have had problems with her :(  I bought some ponies from her a few months ago and didn't have any issues with her, I guess I just got lucky.  She seemed so nice, too.  I hope that she comes around for everyone still waiting on her.  I know what it's like to be ashamed of something you did and ignore it like it's going to go away, but she needs to accept that ignoring it won't make it go away, it will just make it worse.  If she really wants to save face, she needs to do it asap, not just never come back.

mana-maiden

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 10:34:19 PM »
.....she's abusing alcohol and meds while a child is in her care?

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 11:05:35 PM »
Wow!! This is just nothing but a mess. :/ I hope everyone gets what they paid for and yeah maybe she should be on the bad trader list. I know I'll never buy from her. Very dissapointing. :/
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 12:02:55 AM »
.....she's abusing alcohol and meds while a child is in her care?

That's my biggest concern. Her poor kid. ):

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 06:08:38 AM »
I hope she straightens out her life - for her child's sake.  :(

Updated the list.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 08:45:17 AM »
*sigh* I'm so sad to hear that this is still going on. I received my package a few weeks ago but I really feel for you guys still waiting  :heart:

Although I completely understand the anger about her mishandling of so many transactions, it's still really sad to see so much judgement and negativity directed at one person  :( especially on a forum that is generally so kind...

I can't even express how sad I am to hear what ShineyKitsune is dealing with in RL. I also don't believe that she intentionally deceiving people because it takes a really low person to lie about addiction and depression - they're also not something that those suffering want to admit to.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not expecting you guys to forgive and forget about this! No way. The fact is, a whole thread of anger isn't going to make her want to come back and face this but a tiny bit of understanding might...

Yes, it was very wrong to get involved in so many transactions knowing that she has such serious issues to deal with in life and yes the negative feedback is warranted.

I don't know, I guess I just wanted to put some kindness out there  ^.^

Commence the throwing of fakies if you wish :P but I'm really hoping everything works out for those of you still waiting  :hug: ... even if I do cop a few fakies to the head  :lookround:
:fox:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 08:54:48 AM »
Alcohol and drugs are a serious thing, I hope she looks into getting help. There's tons of state resources she might be able to use, for her and her child's sake.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »
Thank you for updating the list LBS :)
I can't even express how sad I am to hear what ShineyKitsune is dealing with in RL. I also don't believe that she intentionally deceiving people because it takes a really low person to lie about addiction and depression - they're also not something that those suffering want to admit to.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not expecting you guys to forgive and forget about this! No way. The fact is, a whole thread of anger isn't going to make her want to come back and face this but a tiny bit of understanding might...

Yes, it was very wrong to get involved in so many transactions knowing that she has such serious issues to deal with in life and yes the negative feedback is warranted.

I dont think you deserve any fakies for saying that M!ndy. I'm  happy that you got your package, and I agree with your sentiments . Yes she deserves the less than perfect feedback, but we have to remember to keep civil and make sure that this doesnt become an anger thread. Yes people are frustrated and upset,  and its understandable, but lets stick to talking about the issue at hand (getting parcels or a refund), and not be judgemental about Shinykitsunes personal life. If she is dealing with those awful RL problems and she messed things up here ,at least she is admitting them now and I hope that she will get some help. It also seems that she is still slowly working her way through what she owes people and sending the packages. Lets update the thread with any news either from shinykitsune herself, or about any parcels that arrive or any refunds or feedback given ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

megt19

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 06:45:18 PM »
*sigh* I'm so sad to hear that this is still going on. I received my package a few weeks ago but I really feel for you guys still waiting  :heart:

Although I completely understand the anger about her mishandling of so many transactions, it's still really sad to see so much judgement and negativity directed at one person  :( especially on a forum that is generally so kind...

Commence the throwing of fakies if you wish :P but I'm really hoping everything works out for those of you still waiting  :hug: ... even if I do cop a few fakies to the head  :lookround:

Sorry, but this is not a 'whole thread of anger' and most of us have given her A LOT of chances to make things right.......
... and yes you're right: it does take a really low person to lie about addiction & depression!

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 09:29:24 PM »
I am one of those people who gave her many chances, so please don't imply that I'm not  ;)

:fox:

megt19

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
I did not say you hadn't given her chances too..... I don't know anything about your dealings with her, and never implied that I did......
what I meant was that where you said 'a little understanding might make her come back', well we have tried that A LOT & it hasn't worked!!
Plus, she has told me previously that she needs people on her back all the time or she just wont do anything..... i can go back and find the conversation but i really cant be bothered because i am so OVER this whole thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal