collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]  (Read 14703 times)

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
Yep, sounds like a standard email that everyone will receive....... I did ask her to at least acknowledge she has received the emails (as above) so at least she's doing that - but yeah i understand where you are coming from & I am pissed off too!

rayechu

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »
I've emailed her as I know her swap pony was made, she just needs to ship it.

megt19

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 10:34:54 PM »
I hope you receive the pony soon rayechu..... fingers crossed

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 03:59:21 AM »
I think she is telling the truth about her RL sitation TBH, but of course that doesnt excuse her lack of communication etc . She was trying to work through this but she seems to have relapses sometimes.It can be tough to deal with online things if your real life situation is difficult.  I hope that she does now sort things out and refund people /send the items she still owes, then she needs to  take a break from selling etc until her real life situation has stabilized a bit  :awake:  dealing with any kind of addiction/ drinking can really mess things up , but at least she knows that its been an issue and I hope that she is on the road to recovery now
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

megt19

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 04:25:13 AM »
Hmmmm... well Riglets, you are a more forgiving soul than me......  i think maybe I am just too hurt & upset about the whole mess at the moment....... I feel like I have given her too many chances & been taken advantage of......

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 06:57:53 AM »
The issue I have is that she KNEW she was in a bad situation, and still entered into agreements with people. If you are not in a position to be able to follow through on your commitments, then don't make them.

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 08:40:26 AM »
I got the things i brought from her 2 weeks ago but im not pleased... it took so much time and effort and if we didnt have this thread to push and make pressure everyone who trusted her would be empty handed... I feel really bad for the people that is still struggling with her.
Ill go and leave appropiate feedback too, to help and warn people, this just cant keep happening.

megt19

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 02:13:16 PM »
I'm glad you received your items Alrak, maybe there is still hope for mine too..............

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 02:39:06 PM »
"yeah, its a whole new forum now, been updated while you were drunk LOL"
^this is the most awesome thing i heard all day XD ! anyway...

i really hate how shinykitsune is ignoring everyone and not sending out the packages and using her drinking as an excuse, like really? put the damn heineken down and send out the packages already, shinykitsune! some people have been waiting months for these packages!

and i feel bad for all those who have been left hanging because of shinykitsune's BS'ing and shenanigans.  :hug: to all who are still waiting for something from her, and i hope she gets her act together and you all get your packages soon!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

megt19

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 02:58:34 PM »
haha thanks dude, my humor often rubs people up the wrong way because I am often sarcastic, so I'm glad someone gets me!
Thats why I always write 'LOL' so people know I'm joking, not because I'm actually laughing out loud...

Violet777

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »
I was a little upset about how our card swap ended, specially since I'd often see Shinykitsune posting stuff on facebook, but I didn't mind much because she wasn't the only one not to follow through with her part, and since it was just a super unofficial swap that didn't involve ponies or anything expensive I decided to just forget about it, but I would've never imagined she was having so many problems with sales and swaps! It's very shocking  :(

I had no idea that all of this was happening, I'm so sorry to hear that, Meg! I hope you and the others waiting for stuff can get refunded.

megt19

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 03:52:59 PM »
Yeah I was super annoyed about the card swap - if SK had have kept updating the thread then I'm sure the others wouldn't have 'forgot' about it.
I was the only one sending cards internationally so it was going to cost me 3 times as much as everyone else, but I was still happy to do it because I thought the people receiving them were going to appreciate them..... well they probably just threw them in the bin :(
Violet:  I have already told you how much I loved the card you sent me.... and it saddens me to think that the others who received similar cards from you did not appreciate them....
And yes I agree, SK was posting crap all over facebook all the time so i know she saw my messages & was intentionally ignoring them!
"oh i was drunk & made bad choices" just doesn't cut it with me - I don't count her as a friend like I used to that is for sure.......

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 04:08:51 PM »
and the problem now is that she knows what all the issues here are, and she's still not taking care of them. she knows she's left people hanging, and still isn't fixing it.

megt19

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
I pmd her this morning, not expecting an answer, but she replied straight away...... no mention of ponies however:

Today
Meg
how are you going today?
SK
I am stressing pretty hard... I got registered for all my classes, placement tested, now trying to sort out my student loans, get my books, get my daycare vouchers and find out if its too late to register lily for the school daycare.
Meg
good luck with everything - sounds tough
i can not imagine going back to school
SK
It's... been an experience so far... and i haven't even begun classes yet. On Tuesdays I'm not even going to see Lily [:(] I have to have her at daycare by 9, and I have to have someone pick her up while i'm in my evening classes, and she'll be in bed before I even get out of class.

I have no idea how she is going to manage school if she cant even go to the post office....... i hope she can get her crap together though, for her kid's sake at least.

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 04:36:08 PM »
I hope all this gets worked out soon, I feel so bad for you guys who have been left hanging.
I was meant to buy something from her awhile ago, she said she'd hold it for the weekend while I asked my friend if I could use her paypal and them when I told her on the Monday that I had the money and could pay her as soon as, she'd sold the pony to someone else >.< Without telling me. Reading these threads though, I'm quite glad I didn't buy from her now

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal