collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet? [i got a refund finally, see last post]  (Read 14588 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
I've messaged her at least 3 times and emailed her, and i have had no word from her yet. i paid her $10 for an applejack farm truck on december 25th. she was nice and offered me free shipping on the item, but its been so long, i gave up and went and got one from the store. i emailed her and asked for a refund but she hasn't responded to that yet either. its been quite a while, no apple truck, and no refund, and no response from her. has anyone heard from her yet? i'm worried i won't get my money back. i don't want to assume the worst, but its just been so long.

Post Merge: January 19, 2012, 04:13:39 PM

i just sent her another email, i'll give it until monday, and if i don't hear from her, i'm going to open a claim through paypal. :(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:36:23 PM by Varkolak »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: anyone heard from shinykitsune yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:59:28 PM »
No, and it looks like she has not sent her end of the newbie custom swap either.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »
Its been tough keeping in contact with everyone during the site move, but as far as I know there havent been any recent updates from her. I'm sorry to hear you havent heard from her :(   I will email her too and see if I can get any news, but if neither of us hear from her then the best thing to do would be to open a claim- hopefully that will get her attention and perhaps she will respond and update us

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
paypal won't let me open a dispute because it says i paid as "gift" instead of for a product. so my only other option would be to leave her a negative feedback here, and i really really don't want to have to do that. but she's not responding to anything. so if anyone can get a hold of her, that'd be great.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 10:55:44 PM »
Oh my!! Hope someone can contact her!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:23 AM »
At this point, honestly, don't feel bad if you have to leave negative feedback. I know we try to be really understanding of people's real life issues around here and I know Shinykitsune has been having problems keeping up with things, but there comes a point where you can't just wait anymore and hope for the best. There have been issues with her for months and it's been a massive struggle for anyone to even get ANY contact from her. At the time you paid for your item she already had a lot of other commitments that werebeing worked on from months before - if she wasn't prepared to do business again and be responsible then she should not have entered into the agreement with you.

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »
i just went ahead and left a negative feedback, i hate to be a meanie, but i'm out my money.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 12:29:21 AM »
i just went ahead and left a negative feedback, i hate to be a meanie, but i'm out my money.

Leaving honest feedback is never mean. it's protecting future potential buyers. So good for you! :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
Crimsondeity is right - its not mean to leave honest feedback, its important and helpful  :hug:  If shinykitsune comes back and makes things right then you can always leave her some revised feedback later :awake:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »
Thank you for leaving honest feedback.  Hopefully she will refund you but in the meantime it's probably for the best if she doesn't start more transactions.  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 12:34:37 PM »
i hope she comes back sometime, i tried both emails i had found for her, and messaged her on here 3 times :(

megt19

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »
OMG!!!!
I am so cross with this woman
She was supposed to send me a few items back on 5th november, but they got caught up in her whole alleged 'customs forms debacle'
stupid me for believing her - but i saw that other people were receiving their items & forgiving her any mistakes.
She had been treating me as a friend & I believed her.
She told me she had to get a loan to pay for the shipping again due to the wrong customs forms, and that she was selling her personal MIB collection to pay back the loan, so stupid me buys a fashion style fluttershy off her (dec 20th).
and guess what? she hasnt sent any of it yet.
i pm her regularly on Facebook, she ignores me......
i have started spamming her fb wall in hopes that one of her friends will see it & ask her whats up....
i have PMd friends of hers, and her boyfriend
i didnt realise she was doing this to others too, i thought it was just me this time......
i'm not sure if i sent my payments as 'gift' i think i did - stupid me again - trying to help her out
never again will i send a 'gift' payment......

Post Merge: January 26, 2012, 03:49:27 PM

UPDATE:  I have opened a Paypal dispute, so will see what happens from there..... will keep everyone updated
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:49:27 PM by megt19 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »
:sad:  what a horrible situation. I hope that she at least responds to your Paypal dispute megt19

megt19

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
:sad:  what a horrible situation. I hope that she at least responds to your Paypal dispute megt19
Yep, she's seen it alright...... she has finally responded, shall I quote? "Dude, I JUST got home. I will be in touch tonight as soon as I get settled in."
LOL!! what? - has she been out for 3 months? what a load... anyway..... lets see if she gets in touch now...... not holding my breath!

Post Merge: January 26, 2012, 07:15:59 PM

Right - well I just had a big conversation with her...... will copy & paste below:

Not really sure what to make of it - I am inclined to believe her - I am so stupid & gulible in these situations though (obviously) so time will tell I suppose.
I haven't edited anything.... so have a read (if you can be bothered) and make of it what you will.......

Meg
        Hi, just wondering whats happening with our newbie cardswap.... are you, as unofficial swap host, going to chase up people who haven't sent their cards? Also have you shipped my FS fluttershy & other items yet? thanks

January 6
    Meg

hey, have you shipped my items yet?

January 7
    Meg

hello, have you shipped my items yet?

January 7
    SK

hi there, didnt see your msg til just now ugh

January 7
    SK

i have not, its been a madhouse with lily during the day, i'm sorry. i have a box though, so it will be monday. as for the card swap, i dont think it'll be necessary to really hound people, it was unofficial and i was wishy washy about it to start with [:-/]

i'll put a reminder in our fb group just in case people forgot with my disappearance

but having not sent out cards myself, i'd feel like a royal jerk getting in anyones face about it

January 7
    Meg

I know it was unofficial, but I had assumed that people who signed up for it would be kind of committed to it, so disappointing

I especially feel bad for one member, the card she sent me contained hours of work

oh well

[ :( ]

January 7
    Meg

Can you please let me know once my stuff has been shipped. I will check in with you again on Monday

January 7
    SK

yes, i will

January 7
    Meg

tahnsk

lol

thanks

January 10
    Meg

Hey, is it Monday there? lol, it's tuesday here, 9:20am, just checking if you posted my stuff yet.... sorry to be a pest [:/]

January 10
    SK

hello - it's monday

i haven't been out yet, going to the dropoff when Lily goes to bed tonight [ :) ]

January 10
    Meg

we have just got a new pony shelf, so we left a space for Fluttershy! her firends can;t wait to see her LOL! now i just have to get the FS princesses...someone on the arena said their brother saw them in a local Target, so maybe I can get them soon [B)]

January 10
    SK

[ :) ]

January 11
    Meg

Hi

just me again

hows things?

January 11
    SK

frustrating - on phone with babysitter

January 11
    Meg

[:/]

did you post my stuff?

January 11
    SK

yes, one sec.

still on phone.

January 11
    Megan Tschirpig

ok, so .... that's a 'yes' ^^? lol

January 21
    Meg

hey

hows things?

January 23
    Meg

Hello

how are you?

all ok?

i haven't heard from you in a while.....

Tuesday
    Meg

can you please confirm that you have sent out my items.... and what date that was ...... i am gettign really worried as you have not been in contact with me ...........

Wednesday
    Meg

hi  - please contact me asap

Yesterday
    Meg

hi, please contact me

I'm not sure why you are ignoring me, I thought we were friends......

16 minutes ago
    SK

Hi, I'm sorry, I haven't been intentionally ignoring you. I've been drinking... a LOT lately, and I haven't been paying attention to anything needing my time. During the days I've been either at the boyfriend's house working on renovating the basement, trying to get my school stuff situated (i start college on Monday), or going through other stuff that doesn't really matter because I've been absolutely awful and freaking out over the wrong things.

I sent your stuff out a while back, I don't know why it's not there yet. My mother threw out my envelope full of receipts thinking it was trash, so I have no way of looking up the customs number at this point. Do you just want a refund? Or do you want me to send the items again out of my personal stock?

I'm sorry I've been off the deep end lately... I should not have started drinking again, and I'm having a baaad time with it.

16 minutes ago
    SK

None of that is a good excuse for hurting a friend, but I figure you deserve my honest answer at this point after being so awful.

15 minutes ago
    Meg

ok

so you did send my stuff last time we talked?

that was January 11th

i think

14 minutes ago
    SK

yeah I did, I'm looking at my messages and my date says Jan 10th, I had sent them that day

14 minutes ago
    Meg

you said you would send it, then i contacted you to make sure that you had, then you fobbed me off saying you were on the phone & couldnt talk

i havent heard from you since despite many attempts to pm you

i know you were on FB because you were commenting on other peoples stuff

so i know you were ignoring me on purpose, not that you hadnt seen my messages

13 minutes ago
    SK

Yeah, I was just either drunk or depressed at the time and made stupid choices. I've been online via ipad or cell phone mostly. This is one of the first nights Lily and I had been home

12 minutes ago
    Meg

ok, well i can only give you the benefit of the doubt i suppose & hope my stuff arrives soon

i will leave the paypal dispute open for now though.... i'm sure you can understand that

what about everyone else?

there are a few on the Arena still looking for you including a newbie custom swap partner?

do you want me to update them?

have you sent out all their stuff?

is this too many questions?]

are you drunk now?

11 minutes ago
    SK

Oh crap! The swaps... I have those and I never sent them out. If you can post my email address, please do - and anyone who's still expecting something, please have them message me. No, I'm sober for the first night in like 2 months.

I don't even know my password for the arena anymore. I changed it a while ago, and haven't logged in for a while

10 minutes ago
    Meg

yeah, its a whole new forum now, been updated while you were drunk LOL

20 minutes ago
    Meg

sorry not funny

it was down for about a week so a few things got mixed up & i'm sure people will forgive you if you can just get your crap together

20 minutes ago
    SK

lol, its alright, it's pathetic and I have to laugh at myself too or else it gets... just sad.

honestly i'm too humiliated to go back

i screwed up way too much.

19 minutes ago
    Meg

some have already left you negative feedback though

most are waiting & hoping you'll get on top of this

so after last time with the 'customs forms debacle' did you start selling again? or is this all stuff from that same time?

17 minutes ago
    SK

No, I think they're just a couple of things that got messed up FROM that thing. I had a couple orders I left something out of, and the swaps i forgot to send

I deserve the negative feedback, i screwed up waaay badly.

16 minutes ago
    Meg

Well at least you're ok.... are you?

i will delete my posts off your wall

i just didnt know what else to do to get your attention

15 minutes ago
    SK

I'm... going to be ok. I haven't been. I've been depressed and tapered off my addiction meds, and picked up drinking instead.

14 minutes ago
    Meg

hmmmm.... well i don;t know what to say..... are you getting help?

13 minutes ago
    SK

I am, and so is the boyfriend.

13 minutes ago
    Meg

oh no, has he been the one to drag you down?

you were doing okay before him yeah?

i PMd him btw, just asking him to tell you to contact me

10 minutes ago
    SK

not dragging me down, really... and it just happened to coincide at the same time as I tapered off my suboxone. I used to be an opioid addict, and was on a medication that helped with the cravings, but had been trying to get off of it for a while. When it stopped, my brain went back into addict mode, and alcohol was just available. He's been a drinker for a while though.

and i know [♥] he let me know, which is one of the reasons I made sure to sit down at the computer tonight and not get sucked into my usual time wasting stuff.

8 minutes ago
    Meg

haha, what a good boy

he didnt reply so i had no idea if he'd seen it

okay, well I'll you go & get some work done then.

7 minutes ago
    SK

he doesn't use facebook much, but he got the email.

7 minutes ago
    Meg

I'll update the arena & tell everyone to email you?

7 minutes ago
    SK

[email protected]
        my personal email

6 minutes ago
    Meg

cool, will let everyone know that you are planning to make everything right......

6 minutes ago
    SK

and I may take a couple days to respond - have to study for placement exams, and doing reno work this weekend

6 minutes ago
    Meg

maybe if you just send a quick reply letting people know that you have received their email & you will get to it when you have time....... thats what peed me off themost, just getting no response

5 minutes ago
    SK

I can do that.

5 minutes ago
    Meg

Great - thankyou
        so i think i can leave my paypal dispute open for 20 days, i'm sure my stuff will arrive in that time & then i will close it.

2 minutes ago
    SK

Understandable, and I totally respect that.

2 minutes ago
    Meg

great - will update Arena now - thanks for chatting, i hope things start looking up for you...

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:15:59 PM by megt19 »

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 08:54:05 PM »
UGH!!!! I'VE ALREADY EMAILED HER AND SHE'S NEVER EVEN MADE THE ATTEMPT TO REPLY!  HOW CAN SHE JUST DO THIS TO PEOPLE!? She has no sense of responsibility! I AM ANGRY WITH HER! I asked for a refund already and emailed BOTH of her emails. She's full of crap!

Post Merge: January 26, 2012, 09:00:29 PM

i sent her an email again demanding she give back my money. i'm so mad about this right now! she's been intentionally ignoring people! and doesn't care!!!!!!!!

Post Merge: January 26, 2012, 09:18:23 PM

i sent her a money request through paypal of $10 and put a message telling her i sent her a request for $10 for my refund of the apple truck. i'm so pissed off at her right now.

she sent this to me after i told her i would look into legal action.

Thank you for emailing me, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I agree, the negative feedback was deserved, and your money will be returned. I have testing for college all day tomorrow and home renovations over the weekend, but should be at a computer and able to return it early this coming week. I have not logged into my business email or the arena in some time, and have not received any notifications from there, and my personal email fills up fast. It was not an intentional slight towards you, I just didn't see any of the communication and forgot about it. It's not an excuse, it's just what happened, and I deserve the negative feedback and everything. I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:25:07 PM by Varkolak »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal