collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Glimmer Wings in Australia!  (Read 2111 times)

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Glimmer Wings in Australia!
« on: January 19, 2012, 03:33:30 AM »
Just in time for that AU/NZ swap eh?  :P
I saw Glimmer Wings in stock at Kmart tonight! The whole line of them too, ie Rainbow Dash, Rarity AND Ploomette! Best thing is that they're $9 - the same price as the singles! I got a bit of a shock seeing them, heh.
I snagged myself Ploomette  :lovey: The only way I can do pics is via my phone, so I'll see what I can do there :P

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Re: Glimmer Wings in Australia!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 03:38:14 AM »
lol - yes, its great that we can get hold of these sorts of things for each other (if our partner wants them) easily enough :) there are lots of the normal ponies & pets showing up too, the wave with blossomforth & dewdrop dazzle is still around, and its a pretty cute set :D

I like ploomettes little peacock, but I don't really want the whole pony, I was lucky enough to be able to purchase just the peacock of a lovely arena member :D so excited about that!

Offline cobalte

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 03:55:31 AM »
I've still yet to see Wave 3 apart from the sole Dewdrop Dazzle in the city's Myer... must hunt more :P
I so expected them to be more pricey tho o.O I noticed a restock of Styling RDs and PPs, and the carriage with Star Swirl...

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:06:14 AM »
Try kmart, thats where I have found the singles with pets, the one at Knox City & also Fountain Gate are the last two I have seen the wave 3's in, Parkmore didn't have any last time I was out that way. No idea where you are in vicinity cause I am reasonably new to Victoria, but yeah, Kmart is your best bet for the wave 3's ^^ I have also spotted a few of the light up ones in target (fluttershy & pinkie pie)

ijemanja

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 04:38:11 AM »
I just saw the glimmer wings at my kmart today, too! All three, but only got Ploomette - I actually really like her, very cute, love the rainbow hair.

I've still yet to see Wave 3 apart from the sole Dewdrop Dazzle in the city's Myer... must hunt more :P
I so expected them to be more pricey tho o.O I noticed a restock of Styling RDs and PPs, and the carriage with Star Swirl...

Kmarts around here have plenty of wave 3s, the only place I really see them. I only ever saw one Blossomforth at Myer, they basically have no ponies at all now, although they got those music boxes in just before xmas. Oh, try Big W, I think I might have seen wave3 there.

They keep restocking the starswirl sets up here, too. It's odd, because I thought they were a limited run.

Offline cobalte

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 04:42:12 AM »
I went to Kmart tonight and none :P I'm on the west side of town, so maybe that's why? They only have the Mane 6 and Wave 2.

I might try Big W... but the ones near me have terrible stock, they recently ordered MORE 3.5 mermaid castles in. I think I'll have to end up going to Target at this rate.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal