collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2011 Unofficial Holiday Swap Brags  (Read 9790 times)

Offline purplekittywuman

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Unofficial Holiday Swap Brags
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 06:26:20 PM »
Okay, finally! I've been meaning to put these pictures up for a long time, but life gets in the way as we all know.
My swap partner was dewprincess and I love everything she gave me. I was spoilt rotten!

Here's the box it came in, complete with pony stickers for decoration :)    (edit: removed because I forgot to block out my address!)

And all the goodies. Five G1 baby ponies! G4 Flitterheart and Snowcatcher. G4 stickers I can't get here. Rainbow coloured things. And little surprises throughout the packaging. Like the filly princesses and the twilight cupcake ring. And the colouring books! And the Celestia tote! I'm in love <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She even drew a little picture inside the card.

And the wrapping paper (sorry I couldn't show everything wrapped, obviously I couldn't wait!)

And the best thing about the whole box. A home made plush Nightlight. Dewprincess knew I wanted one, so she made me one! Complete with comb :)

Thank you soooooo much Dewprincess. I was so glad to receive this when I could leave 2011 behind and start 2012 so well. There was so much thought and love put into my little box. I was quite speechless.
Again, thank you and I hope we get to deal with each other again in the future.

Lots of love from purplekittywuman.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:18:16 PM by purplekittywuman »

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »
What a thoughtful and amazing swap box, PKW! The drawing inside the card is so cute especially how it's licking the lolly. How clever! :D  And a homemade Nightlight plushie?! Sweet! That was very cool of Dewprincess to make it for you. :happy:

eta: Just saw that Rad replied to my earlier comment. Yes, Speckles! She mentioned she had one pony that hadn't arrived yet to make it into my box on time but assured she was on its way. I was just checking to see if she had any sign of her yet. :bigups:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:24:56 PM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 06:24:17 PM »
eta: Just saw that Rad replied to my earlier comment. Yes, Speckles! She mentioned she had one pony that hadn't arrived yet to make it into my box on time but assured she was on its way. I was just checking to see if she had any sign of her yet. :bigups:

Aaah! How cool!
Poo on you Photobucket!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 08:05:48 AM »
Lovely boxes everybody!!  :)

Offline crystalortiz

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://crystalortiz96.tripod.com/
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
any sign of milky brag :(

Offline Anime_Amy

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 01:24:40 AM »
Giving this a little update bump. Did your swap box arrive yet, Anime_Amy? :what:  Also, any sign of Speckles? :drunk:

Late late late reply. I have been very busy and had little time to get on the arena lately.
As far as my package it has not shown up yet :C.

Speckles has had an interesting story lol. I had purchased her on ebay and waited and waited and waited (tracking was just frozen) for her to arrive. I was so upset that she hadn't arrive by the time of the shipping date since she was one of your most wanted.
The ebay seller had another Speckles in her stock and sent her out about a week ago. I am a little concerned about my mail person though I had gotten other packages just fine. It is odd.
SO speckles will be coming to you soon SDA! I will be keeping you updated.
GryphonGlassware.Etsy.Com

Offline purplekittywuman

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 02:44:31 AM »
Any sign of your parcel yet Anime_Amy? We are all hoping it has gotten to you!

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 06:24:12 AM »
I sent Anime_Amy a PM almost two weeks ago and at that time she said she was majorly busy. I've sent her another PM a few days ago, waiting on a response...
Poo on you Photobucket!

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 09:27:53 PM »
Haven't checked this thread in awhile and thought I'd pop in.  :lookround:  Thanks for the update Anime_Amy, I appreciate it. I've had some interesting pony stories from ebay as well. One time I waited and waited for a pony to arrive and the seller said she found it in her cat's bed and said it must've fallen in there and she hadn't noticed? O_o You'd think she'd remember if she sent it out or not hahaha. At that point (it'd been months) I was so miffed I just asked for a refund. :P

That stinks about your swap box especially since you put such a lovely one together for me. :sad:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Anime_Amy

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 09:33:02 PM »
Haven't checked this thread in awhile and thought I'd pop in.  :lookround:  Thanks for the update Anime_Amy, I appreciate it. I've had some interesting pony stories from ebay as well. One time I waited and waited for a pony to arrive and the seller said she found it in her cat's bed and said it must've fallen in there and she hadn't noticed? O_o You'd think she'd remember if she sent it out or not hahaha. At that point (it'd been months) I was so miffed I just asked for a refund. :P

Well the good news is Speckles arrived today! So I will be getting her out to you ASAP. Seems the seller didn't even send the replacement until the 22nd :C. Oh well at least she finally made it here.

As far as my box goes I have been checking every day :C. I even asked my post man about it and he said he hadn't seen any packages from overseas :/. I keep hoping that it just got stuck in customs.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 04:37:51 PM »

Well the good news is Speckles arrived today! So I will be getting her out to you ASAP. Seems the seller didn't even send the replacement until the 22nd :C.

Yikes. So they claimed to have sent it already but really hadn't sent it until the 22nd? :shocked:  No wonder it took so long to arrive lol Glad she made it at last, poor dear. :yikes:

I'll keep an eye out and let you know when she gets here. Thank you for all the updates.
:lovey:

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 10:43:22 PM »
Hmm...  no sign of Speckles yet so I'm guessing she hasn't been mailed or the postal service is being really unreliable with losing packages. O_o 

Offline Anime_Amy

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 05:56:38 AM »
Just got a message from SDA saying that Speckles had arrived :D. That poor pony had such a journey. I am so happy that she is FINALLY in her new home!

On another note my box still hasn't arrived. I was hoping that it was just stuck in customs but I am not sure it would take this long :C.

Offline Rad

• Radical Rad
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Radical Creations
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
Last I knew Anime_Amy your partner was working on a second box, but she hasn't responded to my last couple of PMs...
Poo on you Photobucket!

Offline Anime_Amy

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2012, 09:06:17 AM »
Just wanted to give this another bump as another month has passed. Still no box on my end.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal