collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: That will teach me to put ponies in a box for 8 years...  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: That will teach me to put ponies in a box for 8 years...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »
The market is definitely down...isnt everything at the moment....and its been going that way for a while I think. The "value" of a lot of ponies has dropped dramatically but there are certainly a handful that have jumped in price. I am amazed now by how low some of the German babies go - I dropped about £40 to £50 each on Cherries Jubilee and Hopscotch - now they are closer to the £20 mark! But most of the htf Mail Orders have held their price nicely.

Next time you see Baby Cherries Jubilee or Baby Hopscotch going for 20 pounds, let me know!!
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
look at what a set of 8 mcdonalds FIM ponies brings on ebay! like 40-50 dollars!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

megt19

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »
look at what a set of 8 mcdonalds FIM ponies brings on ebay! like 40-50 dollars!
I can't wait until these are available in Australia - I refuse to buy them on eBay!  They are not worth $50 - they are FREE for goodness sake! LOL!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 01:34:45 AM »
The market is definitely down...isnt everything at the moment....and its been going that way for a while I think. The "value" of a lot of ponies has dropped dramatically but there are certainly a handful that have jumped in price. I am amazed now by how low some of the German babies go - I dropped about £40 to £50 each on Cherries Jubilee and Hopscotch - now they are closer to the £20 mark! But most of the htf Mail Orders have held their price nicely.

Next time you see Baby Cherries Jubilee or Baby Hopscotch going for 20 pounds, let me know!!

I have seen 2 Hopscotch in the last 2 months finish a couple of pounds over £20 and a Cherries Jubilee @ £26 last November!!! Check out ebay.co.uk and ebay.de if you are looking for her....I ll pm you if I spot them again....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 04:28:28 AM »
Puffy stickers on the other hand... I think they're gone up in price recently. When I first started collecting them, the more common ones went for about $1 each. Now everyone wants them!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yarmulke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 04:57:36 AM »
I want the German babies badly!!! So that is great news. I wish that same man in Asia would uncover a crap ton of the jewelry charms are well, and hey make them MOC. We're talking the necklace/bracelet and pin/bracelet sets w/ Twilight, Medley, Blossom, Bubbles, etc.

Just like the housing markets all over the place, I'm sure the MLP markets will eventually go back up. It's weird bc there used to be a larger demand and smaller supply, and now there's an even larger demand and the same supply. Weird, no?

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 06:29:32 AM »
I have seen 2 Hopscotch in the last 2 months finish a couple of pounds over £20 and a Cherries Jubilee @ £26 last November!!! Check out ebay.co.uk and ebay.de if you are looking for her....I ll pm you if I spot them again....

Thanks! That would be so sweet of you!! I keep an eye on UK and German ebay (as well as a few others), but I'm sure there are some things I miss.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal