collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Michelle53's Wish List for the Little Swap  (Read 405 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Michelle53's Wish List for the Little Swap
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:16 PM »
Here's my wish list:)

Summer Wing:
Lady Flutter
Buzzer
Little Flitter
High Flyer
Sky Dancer
Glow

Windy Wing:
Starry Wings
Sun Glider
Cool Breeze
Flurry
Moon Jumper
Whirly

G4 ponies:
Rainbow Power Princess Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Power Princess Cadence
Rainbow Power Fluttershy
Rainbow Power Zoom and Go Rainbow Dash

My answers:

Do you have any food or fragrance allergies?
None, but please no heavy perfumes as they can trigger my migraines.

What kind of candy or snacks do you like? Any dislikes?
I love candy!!  Skittles, Starbursts, Coconut M&M's, Sour Patch Kids, dark chocolate and Laffy Taffy.  I dislike black liquorish, banana or watermelon flavored, marshmallow, peanut butter, white chocolate, sugar-free and anything anise flavored.

Tell us a little about yourself! Maybe your favorite color, music, animal. Do you collect anything besides ponies? Do you have any kids or pets? Are you into any crafts? Be creative here!
Whew!  I'm what you might call a super collector.  I have an enormous Summer/Windy/Argie Wing collection that I enjoy.  Plus I'm a Monster High collector (I have a rocking collection of these dolls too!!), and you can always find me on the MH Arena.  My daughters collect MH and G4 ponies.  I have 3 daughters; ages 9, 7 and 3 who all love ponies.   

I'm a crafter, so things like Rainbow Loom, felt, yarn, Dolly Hair, fabric, beads or other craft supplies are welcome.  I am an avid rehairer who has a huge pile of ponies in need of hair!!!  I love all shades purple, pink, blue, green, teal, orange and others....just please no black.  Also, I love any kind of replacement wings....they can be like factory or completely hand-made!!

What pony condition(s) are acceptable or unacceptable to you? (ie haircuts, rubs, spots, ect.)
Michelle53 accepts any winger in any condition.  I don't mind if they have no wings, hair cuts, body marks, symbol scuffs, cancer/smooze or other issues.  Please no missing limbs;)

Do you have a pony army?
I have an enormous winger army.

Do you have any Equestria Girls Dolls? if so, who do you have?
My daughters collect them.  I have them all except the Rainbow Rocks dolls.

Do you customize ponies?  If so, would you like customization supplies as part of your extras (like dolly hair for example)?
I really enjoy rehairing ponies and giving my wingers replacement wings a as needed.  I would love some new hair colors, just no neons or black please.

Would you like a custom pony or re-hair as an extra?
Certainly if you're willing to make something for me, I would be so honored!

What generations do you like?  Are there any generations you would really prefer not to be included in your swap box?

I do not collect G2, G3 or G3.5. 

All time favorite pony? or pony set etc..?
All the Summer and Windy wing ponies are special to me, but my most favorites are Lady Flutter, Starry Wings and Cool Breeze.

As an extra, would you like a postcard or some small item pertaining to the area where your future box will come from? 
Absolutely!

Would you like something knitted?
Certainly:).  If you're able to only.

Do you like beaded jewelry, and what sizes/types of jewelry do you wear?
Jewelry is one of my most favorite things ever!  I am very into beads and sparkly bracelets:)

Do you like to get nail polish?  What colors, and is glitter a yes or no?
I love nail polish!!!  Please no glitter, just solid colors.

Do you like funky socks?
Not really.  I'm not a sock person, sorry.

Would you be happy with finding random, funny, happy things in the box?
You bet I would!  As long as it doesn't have anything to do with bugs.

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any metals? Favourite colours for Jewellery?
I have pierced ears, but my ears are rather sensitive so I'm afraid earrings are probably out.

Do you like stickers?
My daughters love stickers, so they would be very welcome in my home.

Would you like to get homemade treats?
Yummy, I love homemade treats.

Do you like make-up?  Any specific brands, products?
I'm crazy about make-up too.  I'm uber into eyeshadow and lip stick.  Any brand and any colors aces in my book.

Do you have a child, younger sibling, spouse, or roommate that may appreciate something extra in the box just for them?
I have 3 daughters, ages 9, 7, and 3.  They all love ponies and MH stuff.

Do you have any pets? Would you like to receive any toys or treats for them as extras?
No pets, I have too many kids  :lol:

Dear partner, Do you like/collect plushies, coloring books, stickers or any other pony themed things in particular?
I love all things ponies, from plushies to coloring books to stickers to hair accessories.

Partner, are there any small extras or non MLP items that you would be happy to receive in your swap box?
I like girly things like eye shadow, candles, DollyHair, jewelry, clips for hair, nail polish, candy and other fun and cute stuff.

Do you collect Monster High?
I have an enormous MH collection.  Currently, I'm only missing 4 dolls total to complete my collection.  I am always looking for Create a Monster pieces and Liv wigs!!  Plus custom MH clothes would be awesome!!!

Do you like Mobile Phone covers & Mobile Phone charms? If this is a yes what make is your phone? (that is if you have a phone & if it takes covers   most take charms  )   
Yes!  I have an iPhone 4, so most Zazzle cases fit my phone and they're all pretty inexpensive cause my phone is old  :lol:

Are you a coffee or tea drinker?  What kind do you like?
I'm an enormous coffee drinker.  I love flavored coffees, please no hazelnut.  I also love chai tea.

Anyone into cooking/ baking? and would you like to receive recipes?
I love to bake, and any new recipes would be welcome here.

Decorating the outside of the box?
It's what inside that counts.

Partner, do you like pony or any other fan art? If so, what would you like drawn?
I love winger art!

Do you like/want some pony wear? If so, are there favourite outfits you'd like?
No thank you, I don't collect pony wear.

What's everyone's favorite types of animals real or myth??
I love giraffes.  My oldest daughter loves squirrels and my middle daughter loves seals.

Anyone opposed to ponies not being wrapped up pretty if it means I can fit more in the box?
Either way is fine with me.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:50:55 PM by michelle53 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle53's Wish List for the Little Swap
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 12:03:01 AM »
I have a beautiful Buzzer that I found while cleaning.  She's got her original ribbon as well.  LMK if interested and I can try to pull up some pictures of her. =)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal