collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for Cheap G1-G3 Ponies, G3 McDonalds and G4 Stands  (Read 1492 times)

BrandyPantz

• Trade Count: (0)
Looking for Cheap G1-G3 Ponies, G3 McDonalds and G4 Stands
« on: January 17, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »
Hey everyone! I thought I would post up my very small list of Pony Wants in hopes that someone might have these available. I'm really not looking for much but I'm interested in:

2011 G4 McDonald's stands. I need them all except for Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and 1/2 of Princess Celestia's.

I'm also looking for some older loose McDonald's Ponies. I don't need accessories for these. I really just want to complete my loose sets. If you have them MiP that's fine, I'm really just looking for some bargains here.

2005 McDonalds G3 Serendipity (#2), Daisyjo (#5), Pinkie Pie (#6), Wysteria (#7)

2008 McDonalds G3 Henna Tattoo Ponies #1 - Sweetie Belle, #2 - Star Song, #3 - Pinkie Pie, #4 - Minty, #5 - Rainbow Dash, #6 - Toola-Roola, #8 - Scootalo

2009 McDonalds G3 Starsong, Cheerilee, Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo

Lastly I'm looking for cheapy bait(ish) ponies. For those of who you know I'm trying to collect all the cheap ponies I can to fill a nursery with. They don't need accessories, they just need to look nice after being cleaned up. I can wash their hair and all that. So if you have some $1 or $2 ponies that might need a little TLC I am definitely interested.

In addition to that I've been looking for some pieces to the Twinkle Twirl Dance Studio:
(see pics here: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Twinkle_Twirl’s_Dance_Studio)

Pink punch bowl w/ Ladle Purple goblet Carrot Cake
Blueberry Pie slice
Orange Cake
Strawberries and Whipped Cream

If you have any of these items please leave me a PM or a comment! Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:22:57 PM by BrandyPantz »

BrandyPantz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Looking for Cheap G1-G3 Ponies, G3 McDonalds and G4 Stands
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »
Updated =)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 06:15:42 PM »
Hi! I have the following G3s that need a new home! I was asking $3 each for them, or just make an offer. Shipping will vary depending on how many you buy.
Star Catcher- wings in excellent shape, mane & tail have been trimmed.
Blossomforth I
Sunny Daze III
Desert Rose
Baby Goody Gumdrop- has small chew on right front hoof
Amberlocks
Forsythia
Sunset Sweety
Merriweather
Fluttershy
Fizzy Pop
Pretty Parasole
Wysteria III
Toola Roola I
Kimono I
Round n' Round
Cotton Candy

None of these are baity, I've cleaned them all up & can get pics for you, just let me know which ones you want :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
hi there, I probably have the G3 Mc Ds that you want, so let me know if you still need them and I'll look; I also have a bunch of G 3 s that are semi baity, some are $1 and $2 ( see my sales thread, the url is in my sig), even some that aren't terrible but aren't HTF or sought after, yadda yadda. Feel free to send a PM, because oddly, when I use the iPad, which I am doing right now, I can't seem to get the cursor to be active in the message box of a PM, but can post just fine in the "quick reply" box on a thread. :-/

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 09:45:43 PM »
i have a whole bunch of mcdonald ponies for sale right now.  Stop on by and see if there's anything you need! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285315.msg32031.html#msg32031
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline twinkle_pony

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »
pming you! I have a whole bunch of ponies for $2 each (G1`s and G2`s), let me know if you`re interested! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal