collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Favourite Episode  (Read 5137 times)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
Re: Your Favourite Episode
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 11:04:12 AM »
From G1 I will have to echo what so many others are saying and state Rescue at Midnight Castle. It would be so neat to see that episode redone and fleshed out (redone in honour of G1, not in G4 style). I can't remember any specific Tales episodes but I was in love with the series as a child! G3 stuff passed me by entirely, unfortunately.

As for G4... what a tough question! I really love Art of the Dress, Party of One, Lesson Zero, A Dog and Pony Show, and The Return of Harmony (the Trekkie in me can't resist!) all stick out to me, but I love all the episodes!

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
Re: Your Favourite Episode
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 12:07:21 PM »
G1 Midnight Castle, hands down.  :biggrin:  I adore that thing. The artwork's so gorgeous & whimsical, & I love the dark adventure-type stuff. Plus the song at the beginning; that title sequence sums up the nostalgic wonder of My Little Pony perfectly.  :3
I only saw 3 episodes as a kid, & The Magic Horseshoes is my favourite of them. Watching it now reminds me of how magical everything seemed back then.  :'< Good times, good times. 
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal