collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay seller warning missbrownsboy2011- original issue resolved.  (Read 17332 times)

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: Ebay seller warning missbrownsboy2011 - any advice welcome :(
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 12:42:24 PM »
Forgive me if i'm wrong but have missbrownsboys all gone off ebay?  I just tried to look for 2 ponies that I saw she listed yesterday... They were on buy it now on ebay a few days ago with another seller and they must have bought them and immedietely relisted at over double the price... I was curious to see if they sold so I just checked and couldn't find any of her lots not even in my ended listings...?

I do not seeing them selling anything under missbrownslots, either. Maybe eBay has caught them? One can always hope!

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with all of this Juri, I cannot offer you any better advice than what's you've been given. I can only hope that you will get a refund soon! Do keep us posted on the situation. :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
I wish you the best in getting this resolved it angers me to see people act like complete scammers on ebay.

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
 The last communication I had with missbrownsboy2011 was on 17 Jan when I escalated the claim for the first refund. I sent a message asking her for the current tracking status of my shipment from the second listing as I cannot track it myself on the website (the parcel service states on the receipt that it is not a trackable service, although I think it may be trackable by the account holder who shipped it. I thought that missbrownsboy2011 might have been an account holder with access to the tracking details so I asked them to forward those details on to me.)

I didn’t receive a response. Taking your kind advice, I lodged and escalated a claim for my second listing, stating that I was unsure if the package would arrive and that I couldn’t access tracking information for the package.

Immediately once the claim was filed, I received a very rude and distressing response from missbrownsboy2011 stating that they did ship the package and that it was trackable. I haven’t responded to this message however due to the ongoing dispute, but in the event that I do receive something matching the listing of course I will cancel my second claim.

As noted  by willa and others, all items from missbrownsboy2011 are no longer for sale (you can still view ‘completed’ listings if you select that option) but missbrownslots items are still for sale, including one lot of paradise estate.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 04:44:12 PM »
Good for you! From all that i´ve heard she no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt and in the unlikely case you do get the package, you can always pay her again
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

orlapig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 05:16:23 PM »
Oh no :(
I just bought a lot from missbrownslots last Sunday... it was marked as posted the same day which I thought was a bit odd.. it being Sunday :/. And it hasn't arrived yet :( really hoping I will actually get it/my money back, or that it won't turn up in shocking condition :(
Hope you get your money back!!! <3

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »
Am I confused, or isn't there a way to see a seller/buyers name history?
ETA: nope, not confused.  But I would assume this "person" is using different e-mail/ISP stuff.  Fingers crossed things work out.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:53:56 PM by rybett »
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:09 AM »
Her name was so familiar for me....i had bid on a lot of auctions from her but i had some fin. trouble and didn't pay for anything yet!
I had read this tread last week and today i got an ebay email from missbrownsboy2011. This is wat she send me:
Beste lady.arachnia,
hello, i'm sorry to refund you but paypal have my account suspended so if you would like to make alternative payment let me know, thanks
- missbrownsboy2011

If someone need their adres and such things! I got it!!! Send me a pm!! I have her adres and phone number!!!!!

I am so so glad i didn't pay for my stuff!!! Only i do not want get strikes op non paying member on my account...i hope i can work things out with ebay...dis already send someone info to ebay staff??

EDIT TO ADD:
I just send a complain trough ebay about this person with a link to this tread! And the message i got from this scammer! I hope ebay will respond to this so that no more people get scammed by this person!!!

Edit 23 jan:
This person send me 2 !! mails trough ebay about the ponies i was intended to buy! She/he wants to go on with the transaction and want me to pay an other way then with paypal!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:37:56 PM by Lady.Arachnia »

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 02:59:27 AM »
Oh dear this is really horrible. What a disgusting person to do thpis to you. I really hope PayPal steps up and refunds you in full asap.

PayPal is the only safe way to pat on eBay esp in cases like this.  Lady arachna please do not pay him/her by other means. I would suggest ignoring her or just say you will pay by PayPal when her account gets sorted (I doubt it ever will, seems eBay are onto this scammer thankfully)

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 04:49:54 AM »
Owwhh no i do not send my hard earned cash to such a horrible person!!!

Only my fingers itch to send them a peppered email with how evil they are for scamming wonderfull ponyfriends!! But i'll keep it to myself....for now! Wouldn't do anything to warn that person that so much people are after hiss/her ass!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
eesh! oh no I wouldnt send her money without paypal :yikes:   I think if I were you I would tell her that you cannot pay any other way other than Paypal so would she mind cancelling the transactions.  keep it polite and dont let her know that you know that there is something off with her ;) hopefully that way she will agree to cancel and I hope that ebay will look into it some more too

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »
Lady.Arachnia  I agree! Don't pay because originally when you bid, I'm sure she offered paypal as acceptance for payment and now after you won, she can't accept paypal. Right there would win you a case with ebay/paypal if she even dared to open one! I seriously doubt that she would! Ask her to cancel the transaction and if she doesn't, contact ebay and explain that when you bid she accepted paypal and now telling you she can't. They will 100% side with you. Sellers on ebay can't offer something and then change it after you won. They aren't even aloud to change shipping cost that was quoted to you, even if they underestimated it.
Good Luck!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 03:05:06 AM »
Thanks girls! I will do that! I hope karma would bite a big piece out of their butt for doing this awfull things! Grr!!!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:18 PM »
Thanks for the news about this scammer...  :( 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Nesferxty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2012, 05:30:34 AM »
The lovely Willa pointed me in the direction of this thread from the pony con forums...

I have just bought a huge amount of ponies from this woman, 43 to be exact. They arrived stinking of smoke and they were awful....really awful. Moldy, rusty, completley covered up cutie marks and one had an ear hanging off! They are disgusting, truely they are.

I've tried sending messaged to the seller but no response so if there is still no response by Monday i'll be making a claim big time. She completely overcharged for postage too which really annoyed me. I'm hoping for a partial refund as it will cost me a fair bit to post them back which I wont get refunded for.

She is a menace and I will be reporting her to eBay to with a link to this thread. Such awful people out there.

Hope everyone gets their money back and things sorted xxx

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 08:22:20 AM »
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that this seller is still biting peeps in the bootie!! :( Thank you All so very much for keeping us updated with what this dodgy seller is up to. I hope that you all can find a good recourse. Do keep us posted with your situations! And good luck to you all! :hug:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal