Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

My collection so far! Mostly G4, and some G1 babies!

(1/5) > >>

ponymonster:
Hi everybody! :D I'm not the most active member here on account of being shy, but I missed visiting the arena the last few days, so I thought I'd celebrate its shiny new version's arrival by posting a brag of my little collection  :lovey: A little note, I realllly need a hair salon day soon for some of these girls, so please excuse any frizz and funky hairdos  :blush:

First up I feel like showing off my white celestia! I got both the Rarity/Celestia hybrids and switched their heads and tails <3 (it also resulted in a spare fashion style Rarity, which I gave to my older sister - I'm trying to train her into pony collecting, lol  ;) )

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here she is with the pink one! I am hoping to get some kind of glitter to put on her horn and cutie mark, to match the official pink one, because I think it looks pretty with sparkles :)

Then two Lunas, slight hair variant one on the left. I actually like the normal one better, but the variant hair looks pretty too!

All my fashion style ponies. Just need Applejack and the normal Rainbow Dash with wings!

These three don't have anywhere to be for now (no space!  :( ) but they're part of the collection so a pic!

All my normal size G4s  :drunk: I feel so bad, I desperately need a better display space - they look so cramped! Especially the poor babies squished up at the back. They all deserve to be seen individually more :(

Now my few but treasured G1s! My favourite G1 pose is the baby Glory pose, so I have a collection goal to own all the different ponies in that pose (minus nirvanas *coughGreekbabyGloryandMoondancercough* due to expense, and baby Glider....just because I don't personally like the idea of ponies wearing underpants  :P ) I have baby Sweet Tooth coming in the mail, so I'm nearly there! Just need Up Up and Away, Lucky Leaf, Rainribbon and Beach Ball. So happy  :lovey:

Last up a couple of non baby Glory pose babies. There are a bunch more I want to own but they're not my current focus so they're on their own for now  :P

That is all!! Sorry for the super long post!  I hope someone gets enjoyment out of my collection pics <3 I look forward to reading everyone else's future brags on our lovely new arena!  :happy:

FlyingPonyMonster:
Omg I love those fashion styles! They look beautiful together!!

kittybethy:
Those look awesome!

You're off to a great start!

Sebby6:
Loving the white Celestia :) I bet you could use glittery nail varnish on the horn.

kittykat7:
Very nice collection.  I love the white Celestia!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version