collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I am so lost!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
I am so lost!
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »
Before the holidays we picked up the shark and sparkle octopus set, with them came a sticker and a new flyer that said there was to be a MO Rooster.  Anna was every excited about the Rooster and we figured we would start looking for the books to buy one and maybe see if we could get some stickers. 

Fast forward to today, we pop into TRU and find a brand new beyond cute Momma and Baby Kola!  But there is no sticker symbol on the front so I am curious and while it is not being given to Anna till Valentines day I managed to slice the bottom open and get the flyer out.  There is no sticker AND no listing of a mail order Rooster.  Now we have managed to pick up the Penguin set and again no sticker on the package or in.

So what gives?  Is there or is there not a Rooster?  If there is, is there a book out yet for it? 

HELP!
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I am so lost!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:00:45 PM »
There is a rooster. It's actually been available for quite awhile. I think the offer started last summer. It's supposed to run until the end of June, but for some reason Hasbro's decided to end the mail in offers (meaning the rooster is the last one) so newer releases won't include stickers. Do you have the collector's journal for the rooster? Those might still be available online if you don't. You could always check stores that carry older merchandise (like Big Lots, or my K-Mart tends to have older toys) for a small set or tube that would have a sticker. You can use any of the LPS stickers for the offer, it's not just limited to the newer ones.

Edit: Ok, I just saw you don't have the journal. I found all three of the Rooster journals on Amazon. For some reason it won't let me copy/paste the links, but you should be able to find them in a search. They're called Littlest Pet Shop Sitters Club Handbook. #2229 is the Boston Terrier, #2228 is the inchworm and #2230 is the otter.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:08:13 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 03:16:27 PM »
I missed out that that Kiwi offer :(

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
I got the kiwi. I don't even really like it that much, but I had a bunch of stickers at the time, and I hadn't seen the rooster at that point, so I sent in for it. I still have leftover stickers, but not enough for the rooster. Plus, I don't like any of the journal pets this time. I know it's a weird reason for not getting a journal, but I don't like having pets I don't like sitting in a box because I don't know what else to do with them.

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 02:02:09 PM »
There is a rooster. It's actually been available for quite awhile. I think the offer started last summer. It's supposed to run until the end of June, but for some reason Hasbro's decided to end the mail in offers (meaning the rooster is the last one) so newer releases won't include stickers. Do you have the collector's journal for the rooster? Those might still be available online if you don't. You could always check stores that carry older merchandise (like Big Lots, or my K-Mart tends to have older toys) for a small set or tube that would have a sticker. You can use any of the LPS stickers for the offer, it's not just limited to the newer ones.

Edit: Ok, I just saw you don't have the journal. I found all three of the Rooster journals on Amazon. For some reason it won't let me copy/paste the links, but you should be able to find them in a search. They're called Littlest Pet Shop Sitters Club Handbook. #2229 is the Boston Terrier, #2228 is the inchworm and #2230 is the otter.

ShortyBoo a huge thank you, I shall check those out and snag one.  Now to find someone with extra stickers because we only have I  think 2.  I wonder if it might be cheaper to try and buy him on ebay???

Post Merge: January 18, 2012, 02:07:53 PM

Okay just took a peak on eaby, way cheaper to snag one then to try and get the journal and the stickers we need.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:07:53 PM by Diamond »

Offline DevlishSmooch

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:17:18 AM »
Pooh, they are ending the mail orders?  Why does Hasbroken do that?  Aargh!

Anywhoo, we have a couple extra journals (for the rooster) and extra stickers... PM me if you are interested!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Customs   WANTED: Non-discolored MO Scribbles (an even, creamy white would do)/MOC Bubbles!     DS Ref Sheet

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 06:10:10 AM »
o.O if you can use older stickers, i have loads if anyone needs them? well I have 11, I used to have more but I misplaced them. PM ME!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 06:31:38 PM »
Pooh, they are ending the mail orders?  Why does Hasbroken do that?  Aargh!

Anywhoo, we have a couple extra journals (for the rooster) and extra stickers... PM me if you are interested!

That is super nice of you, shall send a PM.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 05:32:08 PM »
Oh man I thought the rooster was new too because all I ever saw was the kiwi.  Guess I won't own one unless it shows up in a bag at the thrift..all things are possible. Ha..

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal