RevRuby:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

amaiko (sweet child) is dressed in hand sewn sweet lolita with her hair curled to show her extra sweet side, and adorned with ribbon roses and bows (lots of bows!) she is practice for me. i haven't made a loli in a while and even tho she has flaws i sent her to thatg33kgirl to surprise her. and with her came paisley jane:

i think it's a bit obvious that i painted her.  lol. she is inspired by my love of paisley, and my adoration of shiny paints. she has 4 jewel tones of hair and a pretty lil chain to cover where her neck glue mangled her.

this pair i poured a lot of time and effort into. TGG has been a great friend to me and i wanted to repay her in some small way. for me that means ponies. i'm so glad she likes them.

kaoskat:
They are both stunning! Great work!

ZennaBug:
They're lovely!  I really like the clothes on the lolita girl and the paint job on the second  :lovey:

Griffin:
The detail on Paisley Jane is overwhelming! She's absolutely stunning. And sweet Amaiko is... well, sweet! Her dress is gorgeous, I wish I could sew like that. ^^ I also love that you left the forelock straight, she looks very cute hiding behind it.

Colorscapesart:
Wow!  Those clothes and the paisley swirls are perfection!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version