Creativity > Customs

~~Tiger Silk~~

(1/4) > >>

JoshsPonyPrincess:
Some of you may have seen her on DA or on Facebook already but I have been patiently waiting to post to the arena - so here goes:) Kala and I did a holiday trade and this is the custom I made for her.
Info:
Her stripes were painted with acrylics and accented with glitter on every other one. Her symbol was painted with handmade glitter paint and sealed with gloss sealer. Her stripes were sealed with matte sealer.

Her eyes were painted with acrylics and sealed with gloss sealer. Her pink glittery eyeshadow was also sealed with gloss sealer. she has several accent crystals near her symbol and eyes.

She was rehaired with Blizzard nylon and twisted into an updo and held in place with pearl pins and crystals. Her bun is accented with a pink swarovski heart and pink chain. The ends of part of her hair was smoothed into a fan and the stripes were painted and accented in pink glitter. She also has a pink metal tail holder.

Her cheeks were blushed.
Pics:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

jupiternwndrlnd:
the "fan" made from her hair looks so cool ^_^ and i love how you do eyes!

Griffin:
Wait - that is part of her hair? :faint: I thought they were painted feathers! This is a gorgeous version of Tigersilk, that hair-do is to die for, so elegant yet edgy and unique! And is that pink glittery eye shadow that I spot? Ooooooh.

Em_L._Pea_Customs:
I know I already "liked" this on FB, but I wanted to tell you again how EPIC that hair is.  Very cool!

kittykat7:
She is stunning.  The fan you created out of her hair looks amazing.  Very creative!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version