collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Momo's Want List *OPEN - Buying and Trading* Looking for lots and lots of G1s  (Read 1029 times)

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I am both buying and trading right now!
My trade list :  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,285296.0.html
Please PM me if you have any of the ponies on my list and you are willing to trade or sell them!
I am preferring to trade right now, though.

Hello and Welcome to ZettaMomo's Want list! This is an almost constant changing list of all the ponies that I want. I am still new to collecting so I need your help. In this list I will include ponies that I want to help expand my collection. If you happen to have one of the ponies in my list that you are willing to sell/trade please post or PM me.

Have some G1's that need a good home to 'retire' to?
I will be more than happy to give them a good home. I am looking for ponies that have frizzy/dirty hair, pen/marker on their body, small bite marks, cancer, rust ect. (Though I would like it if they still had a tail) I don't know what it is, but I really like 'taking care' of the older ponies that need a good clean up. They will not be baited out, just given a good home. These would be ponies that you would want to sell for about $1-$3 a piece.

Specific G1 Wants

Again, I am not too picky about condition. I know they will not be perfect because of their age. I am not looking for MIB/MOC type ponies because I am wanting to use my ponies for display/light play(brushing and setting up scenes). I am okay with fizzy hair and minor hair cuts. I am okay with small scratches, marks, cancer spots, ect. but nothing too extreme. Like I mentioned before if I can fix the pony up I will most likely be okay with it. I am silly and did not check the price of each pony before listing it since the price check archives seem not to be working anymore on the old Arena. I would prefer to not pay much more than $10 a pony.

G1 Earth Adult Wants
Cotton Candy
Seashell
Parasol
Cherries Jubilee
Posey
Trickles
SS Crumpet
Raincurl

G1 Unicorn Adult Wants
Twilight
Gusty
Buttons
Hula Hula
Sparkler

G1 Pegasis Adult Wants
Firefly
Surprise
Sea Breeze

G1 Baby Wants
Baby Moondander
Baby Surprise
Baby Lickety Split
Baby Crumpet
Baby Leaper
Baby Waddles
Squirmy
Baby Rainribbon
Little Giggles
Little Whiskers
Tiny Tabby
Baby Pineapple

Pony Friends
I have been looking for Creamsicle, Spunky, and ZigZag. If you have any of them in decent (no major marks or something I can't clean up/fix) condition that you are willing to sell please let me know.

My Ivy army is new and expanding!
Ivy is my favorite G2 pony. I only have the Magic Motion Ivy and the McDonald's Ivy. If you have an extra Ivy laying around that you don't have I would love to have her.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony
I need some help collecting some of the variations of Fluttershy.
What I need:
- 2011 Easter Fluttershy
- Royal Canterlot Ball Fluttershy (The one with the tinsel hair)
- 2011 McDonald's Fluttershy

G4 Spike and Animal Friends
My boyfriend's favorite FiM character is Spike, but I have not bought any of the G4 playsets that have Spike yet.
I am also looking for animal friends to add to my collection.

G4 Target Dollar Days
- Celestia Sitcky Notes
- Markers
- Blue Tote Bag
- Celestia Tote Bag
- Coloring Book with Stickers
- Magnets
- Any type of Stickers
- Princess Celestia Notepad
- Twilight Sparkle Notepad
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:43:42 PM by ZettaMomo »

ZettaMomo

Re: Momo's Want List *OPEN - Buying and Trading*
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:29:24 PM »
Bump. I am still editting things around a little, but I am looking to start buying!

karin_h

Hi!  I have a pretty Medley here for sale: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,284053.0.html   Let me know what you think :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal