collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Site Rules & Info!  (Read 12085 times)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Site Rules & Info!
« on: January 14, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
Hi Everyone!
Here are the things you need to know to operate the Arena!
If there are any questions please feel free to ask your friendly, squirrel loving Mods or Admins! :frolic:

Navigating the MLP Arena.

This will be broken down into sections and will get long, but it's worth the read, especially if you want to get the most out of your "MLP Arena" experience.

What are the site rules?

The rules for this site can be found here:

Who are the moderators?

The "MLP Arena" has moderators designated for each individual forum. Moderator lists for each forum can be found in the link located under each forum's title for easy referral. Why are there so many moderators, you may ask? ::giggles:: Honestly, it's because we realize that the site is huge and we want to be able to provide our members with the care and attention they need. Here's the current moderator list: Staff List

What is the purpose of each forum?

Introductions Forum:
This is basically the "start" point. Introduce yourself, meet other members, and greet other members. Everyone should be made to feel welcomed.

My Little Pony-Related Forums:

Pony Corral:
General pony-related discussion for *ALL* generations takes place here.

MLP Nirvana Forum:
Rare and foreign pony-related discussions take place here.

Brag Arena Forum:
Post about your latest pony finds, trades, and auction wins here. Non-pony toy brags go to the Toy Box & Games Cupboard, and any other brags go to Off Topic..

Customs Forum:
Custom-related topics should be posted here.

Arts & Crafts Corral Forum:
Pony and non-pony art and craft topics should be posted here.

For Sale, For Trade, and Wanted Forums:
Pretty self-explanatory.

Trader & Classifieds Support:
Discuss issues dealing with trades. However, trader feedback for individuals should be left for them in their profiles.

Other Forums:

Off-Topic Forum:
Non-pony/toy/game related topics go here.

Toy Box and Games Cupboard:
All non-MLP toy and video game topics are here.

What's Your Problem? Forum: (accessible once you reach 210+ posts)
This forum is for non-pony related topics that deal with serious personal problems.

Sigs & Site Support:
Need sig or avatar help? Site help? This is the place to ask.

Dolls Forum:
Dolls forum is for discussing dolls and not ponies!

Slaughterhouse II (must be 18+ years old, min 800 posts, min 8 months membership)
The Slaughterhouse is Adults only off topic conversation. PM SHIIapplications for entry.

General information

Changing the color of the board:

Don't like pink? Change the color and theme of the site by going into "Profile," then "Look and Layout" and selecting a layout from the drop-down menu.

Did I miss anything? If I failed to answer anything, please don't hesitate to PM myself or another moderator and we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for joining the "MLP Arena" and we hope you have fun!

Site Donations for the MLP Arena.

If you've ever thought to yourself, "Wow, this place is so great I'd like to make some kind of contribution!" Now is your chance! After running the site purely "out of pocket" for over a year and a half, we have decided to accept donations. We will continue to operate no matter what, but any help we can get to defray the server costs will be greatly appreciated. We will have a "Contributor" badge available under your username, if you wish.

THANKS! to all of you for making this the best, most fun, MLP site around, we love running it as much as you enjoy participating in it. :D

Here's the Donations Link

Arena Signatures

Here is a sig that everyone is welcome to use. We have a couple other sigs available but I need to track them down. If you happen to have a different sig for MLP Arena and are willing to let us use it, please post it below.

Thanks!

Here it is for this site:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This Post will be constantly updated with what you need to know to make the Arena experience the best!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 09:00:12 PM by Loa »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal