collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 1120powers...yet ANOTHER one for the NPB/block list  (Read 736 times)

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
1120powers...yet ANOTHER one for the NPB/block list
« on: August 09, 2013, 08:32:08 PM »
I've slowly been unloading some of my MH collection on Ebay. Most of my interactions have been very positive, but this last batch has had two NPB. The one contacted me and asked that I cancel the auction because she didn't want to pay the shipping. But I've just close the second, with no response from the winning bidder.

The bidder's Ebay account is 1120powers. Looking at their feedback, they have some spotty history; several sellers have given a false-positive, pointing out that they never paid after winning and did not respond to messages. I won't be leaving a false positive (since it's against the TOS), but I HIGHLY recommend that any doll seller block this bidder to avoid a potential NPB situation.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: 1120powers...yet ANOTHER one for the NPB/block list
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
Thanks for the heads up crimson!

I know it's against EBay's TOS to leave a false positive but in cases like this is helps when someone does. Ebay really needs to do something with sellers not being allowed to leave negative though. I think if a case is opened against a buyer and they do not pay or respond it should be allowed. Because EBay's three strikes your out rule is obviously not enforced like it should be and these types of people just keep going on tormenting sellers.  I think if they saw a couple negs. on their account for non-payment they would think twice about doing it.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: 1120powers...yet ANOTHER one for the NPB/block list
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 11:41:41 AM »
Ugh!  Thanks for warning us all!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal