collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Commission Artist  (Read 19275 times)

Offline AlexK

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom My Little Ponies by AlexK
Re: Commission Artist
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »
Contact - PM me here or email [email protected]

Commission Status - Open

Links to examples of your work -

Deviant Art- missgriss.deviantart.c...y/30121384 
Facebook- www.facebook.com/AlexKCustoms

Specialties - Tattoo style designs, All over swirl designs, simple and complex painting, glitter symbols, airbrush gradients, character painting, curled hair

But I am willing to try anything though so run your ideas past me.

Pricing Details - A basic custom with a simple symbol on the rump and up to 3 hair colours is £20 (approx $35)

Pricing for more painting varies depending on the complexity. An all over paint job or gradient will also add to the cost. Each custom will vary on the details you require so please ask me if you have any questions on how much something will cost.

Shipping Details
- Standard shipping is £2.50 in the UK and £4.00 (approx $7) overseas. If you require insurance it will be extra and if the pony is heavily sculpted it will be more. I always obtain proof of postage.

Payment Details - Paypal please. I require a £5 non-refundable deposit once you decide to go ahead with the commission. Once I have shown you pictures of the completed custom and you are happy with it I will require the balance paid in full before I ship.

Ponies currently for sale- http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=alexk+customs&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Please note- I will try to get your commission completed as quickly as I possibly can but I do have a full time job and a step son who I look after every other week so real life can get in the way. I ask that you please remember this when you commission me but I will work as quickly as I can to complete your custom.

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
ok, its about time i stopped being lazy and flipped the commission sign. =P im fairly new and nervous about taking orders but im proud of what ive made and they seem to have gone over well so ill start out by taking a few orders to wet my feet. =P
Screen Name:  Eluluu

Email : [email protected] (make sure the title screams custom so i dont accidently toss it in spam) or PM me here, i usually check the forums a few times a day anyways =P

Commission Status (open or closed)  OPEN (for 3 orders to start with)

Links to examples of your work  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316306.0.html (cant link to my photobucket yet, as theres swap WIPs in there atm =P)

Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings) brushed on FBRS (dont have a good airbrush yet) with minimal to no streaking, TEs, hasbro symbols, havent really dabbled with sculpting yet but im confident i can do it if youd like me to try something. some sewing, real feathered wings, not too comfortable with blush yet and have been leaving it off but ill give it a whirl if youd like... if you have an idea just tell me and ill let you know if i think its in the range of my abilities =]

Pricing Details: for TE babies: $50, ask for a quote on something else (still working out prices so ill prolly figure it out on a case by case basis for now.)

Shipping Details: ill ship anywhere. shipping costs will be figured out upon completion of the custom, tho i can give you a rough estimate beforehand if needed.

Payment Details: i accept paypal. if youd like to pay some other way let me know and well see if we can work something out. i require half up front, the other half upon completion of the piece. i will ship after payment is complete. i reserve the right to sell the piece after 30 days if it isnt paid for (but if you need more time im willing to work with you, just let me know)

i will generally have your custom finished in a month (longer if its a complex piece or if im having issues with it- i will keep in touch with progress as i go) tho once i get going i work fast, so it could be done much faster than that. if i have to order hair or a particular bait that may effect the time too.

i will try my best to colormatch as close as i possibly can but if i dont personally own the hasbro pony it might not be exact (i tend to bring the pony in with me to the hobbyshops to match paint to) as id just have to eyeball it and pray. =P

**be warned, there is one dog and 2 cats in the house (the dog isnt allowed near my corner, but the cat is forever helping me) and the bf smokes. =[

Current Obligations:
-one personal swap
-Pocky swap

Open Commission Slots (and status):
1) Kissthethunder
2)
3)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:19:24 PM by Eluluu »

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2012, 09:37:55 AM »
MoonHawke
PM me
Commission Status: Closed
 Examples
Specialties, if any: FBR, detail painting, full body cutie marks, some sculpting

Pricing Details:
G4s starting at $20
G3s starting at $25
PM me for a quote. I require half the cost up front, and the rest due (with shipping) upon completion.

Shipping Details:
I will ship anywhere in the world. Shipping will be calculated after custom is completed, and paid by the commissioner.

Payment Details:
I accept Paypal for payment.

Customs currently for sale

Current Commission List:

Wait List:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 02:25:12 AM by MoonHawke »
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

Evening_Moonstone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Screen Name: Evening_Moonstone
Email: PM please
Commission Status: Open

Links to examples of your work :
Fleece scarf gallery
Plush pony gallery
Plush customers gallery

Specialties: I create plush toys and fleece scarves inspired by ponies.  My plush have embroidered symbols, show-accurate hairstyles, and iron-on eyes.  I'm currently making G4 styled plushies (adult females and fillies) but they can be any generation of pony (just interpreted as a G4).  Please feel free to PM with questions.  Fleece scarves have the pony's symbol/cutie mark made with fleece or felt and appliqued with an embroidery machine (all tiny details will be embroidered, like strings on Pinkie Pie's balloons).  The scarf itself is the pony body color, and the tassels are the mane/tail color.  These can also be based on any generation of pony, not just G4s.

Pricing Details:
- Scarf is $25
- G4 adult pony plush is $90
- G4 filly pony plush is $60

Shipping Details: Cost depends on location.  I use Delivery Confirmation on all US shipments. I will ship worldwide too (let me get you a quote). Scarves ship in padded envelopes, plushies ship in boxes.

Payment Details: I prefer to do transactions through my Etsy shop, MeowAbout Crafts, to keep everything in one place.  I require payment before starting to work on your item.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:01:38 AM by Evening_Moonstone »

alltheApples

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 06:40:31 PM »
Screen Name: alltheApples

Email: [email protected] (or) [email protected]

Commission Status (open or closed): open!

Links to examples of your work: http://alltheapples.deviantart.com/
Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings): sculpted work
Pricing Details: prices go anywhere from 20$ for a Blind Bag custom to 60$+ for a Chrysalis.
Shipping Details: I ship from the states and will ship anywhere in the world.
Payment Details: I take paypal, money order, and checks.
Links to any customs currently for sale: My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/alltheApplesCustoms and my Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/alltheapplesdoubled/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

BadgerKnight

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »
Hey Everyone!
Im Badger Knight also know as Daunted. Ive been sculpting on figures and other things for a few years now, i had a close friend that worked on custom ponies and it fascinated me on how you can rework a character and make it look awesome and recognizable on a pony!

I have a few personal customs ill be working on off and on and will posting them as they get finished.

my Deviantart page : daunted.deviantart.com
Email: You can get a ahold of me on badgerknight @ insightbb.com or xxdauntedxx @ gmail.com or Pm me!

My specialties are:Wings, Sculpted clothing,Armors,Weapons I love being challenged if you have any ideas, no matter the crazyness, message me!
Commission Status: I am currently open for commission My customs are mostly fully or partially sculpted.
Basic/light sculpting : $10-$20
Medium sculpting $25-700
Heavy sculpting $75-$100
Maximum sculpting $100-Up depending on the Time/Complexity.I live in Louisville Ky So shipping from here would depend on your location and preferred type of shipping.I accept paypal. other payment types can be discussed.I require half payment Due at the beginning before the custom begins and the 2nd half after completion before shipped.

LoveDeath16

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2013, 05:49:46 PM »
I guess I can try and open commissions. ^^

NOTE: This is my first time doing custom ponies for other people, so please don't ask for anything too complex. I also work with small (not blind bag) G4s only. Thank you!

Cost of making custom pony: You make the offer, but it must not be under the minimum of $35. Having the mane and tail styled by me will add an additional $5 to your offer.

Shipping: I can only ship from the states only because I have never shipped things to countries other than the USA.

Payment method: Paypal is preferred, but you can also send me a check.

Specialties: Painting cutie marks by hand; I also use nylon hair from RestoreDoll.

--------------------------------------------

Contact info

Email: Please PM me for it! Thanks. ^^
Address (if you want to send me a check): Please PM me for that too. ouo

--------------------------------

Other info

I am still in high school, and I am also working under the student work program. I graduate somewhere around June.

----------------------------------

Commission status: Open!
Sample (this pony in the picture is NOT for sale): http://lovely-ponies.deviantart.com/art/Rolling-Cloud-358609163
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:53:02 PM by LoveDeath16 »

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2013, 10:07:24 AM »
Deflocking Ponies:

I'm now available for deflocking. I charge $20 per pony. You ship the pony to me, and the $20 includes the deflocking, a spa and style and shipping back to you. If you have more than one pony it'll be $20 for the first and $10 for each additional pony. If you'd like slight modifications to the pony (eg, glitter on symbol) it'll be $3 extra per "job".  Turn around time is roughly one week. My son goes to daycare Wed-Fri so those are my best days to do projects. I will keep you informed via PM.

If you'd like a deflock of a pony you don't have (and I don't have it in my stock either) I'll only charge what it cost me to purchase.  Please keep in mind if you'd like a more hard to find pony as a deflock that's fine it just may cost more for the initial purchase.

Please note I do make a small mark on the bottom of one hoof indicating the pony has been deflocked. This is just to prevent the pony from being confused down the road as a "rare variant".

The best way to get ahold of me is via PM, please put deflock in the subject title.

I will be posting a link to examples of the deflocks I've done as soon as I get the album together.

Info:
Screen name: Lady Starflower
Email address: [email protected] (PM's are better though)
Commission Status: Open!
Shipping/Payment: I'm in Canada and will ship worldwide. I only accept Paypal for payment, details can be worked out at time of request.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Koinu

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2013, 10:16:39 AM »
Offering custom sculpted and painted (or just painted, if you want that) G4s (and I have a few G3s as well, if anyone wants a commission on that type of base!), please email me or contact me on deviantART (koinu-yukina.deviantart.com) if you're interested. c:

Screen Name: Koinu

Email: [email protected]

Commission Status (open or closed): Open

Links to examples of your work: http://koinu-yukina.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Customs-368934089
Any I make will get posted to that deviantART page as well. :)

Specialties: Sculpted manes/tails/clothes, complex designs/cutie marks, willing to paint the base for you to re-hair, etc.

Pricing Details: For something like the two examples, the price would be around $50 per pony. If it's less detailed, $40, and the price would go up for more details. Shipping is not included in these prices, and that would have to be added on top of the pony's price.

If the pony is only painted with no sculpting, the price will be lower and varies on complexity.

Shipping Details: Willing to ship anywhere the U.S. will allow.

Payment Details: I accept Paypal or snail mail.

Links to any customs currently for sale: The two linked above are, and I have someone who claims to want to buy them, but if someone else beats them to it, then that's okay too (they haven't specified when they could buy it, and I need the money soon).

dj_sai

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2013, 10:11:44 PM »
Screen Name Dj_Sai

Email [email protected]

Commission Status (open or closed) Open.

Links to examples of your work http://dj-sai.deviantart.com/gallery/44118396

Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings) Sculpted parts, ie Male faces, horns, specializing in G4 Size ponies only at the moment.

Pricing Details
$40 for regular brushables
$45 for an alicorn made from two ponies
$45 for male ponies
$50 for a male alicorn made from two ponies
$55 for a male or female in the alicorn mold
65$ for a male or female in the Celestia mold

Prices are as they are due to the availability of certain molds/sets that are here in Ontario.
Ponies can be ordered in from taobao/hasbrotoyshop, but that may cost a bit extra and require patience for the bait to arrive.
I am also up for doing Fashion Style size ponies, at the moment I have no examples, but I'm feeling out a price for them at about $100 to $120 per pony.

Shipping Details I live in Canada, so I generally charge a $10 flat rate for a bubble mailer, if you want a box it's $15, and if you need it there asap it can range from $35 to $75 or more, depending on where you are located.

Payment Details I accept paypal and bank transfers.

Links to any customs currently for sale https://www.etsy.com/listing/112345292/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

lupachiotta

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »

Screen Name: Lupachiotta or Jess
Email: [email protected] or PM me
Commission Status: OPEN
Links to examples of your work: http://lupanotte.deviantart.com/gallery/43351874
Specialties: I am only doing Blind Bag customs for now. My specialities are tiny detail work. All ponies prepped (seams removed) and primed and then sealed at the end.
Pricing Details: Basic Blind Bag is $20. Some sculpting available for extra $. Inquire for details. I have some molds available but others might have to be sent to me. Such as Princess molds or Boy molds.
Shipping Details: Postage exact as possible. Note USPS prices have gone up! Shipping overseas expensive even for small packages, especially if you want tracking!
Payment Details: To be payed upon completion of pony. Paypal preferred.
Links to any customs currently for sale: n/a

current custom orders

I know I don't have a ton of Blind Bag customs to show but I have been doing art for several years now on other model horses in an even smaller scale called micro minis, who are award-winning.  I would love to do more Blind Bag customs and would like to translate your ideas to 3d! PM Chocolate Starfire if you would like to know what my Blind Bags are like in-person, or Ren-Ren.

Offline babystargazer

• Trade Count: (+182)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »
Screen Name: babystargazer

Email: PM me, please!

Commission Status: Open

Examples of my work: http://twistedponies.deviantart.com/

Specialties- I love to sculpt!  I'm interested in doing anything with heavy scuplting, or anything unusual or strange.  Whatever you have in mind, I'm willing to attempt it, the more creative, the better!  I'm particularly fond of doing horror and fantasy based customs.  Of course, I can do basic re-hairs and fbr's, as well as scuplted feet for boy ponies, bbe to nbbe, re-poses, and diaper removal for newborn cuties.  I like to sculpt custom accessories, too!

Pricing Details-
$20 for basic rehair/fbr
$25-$35 for minor sculpting (e.g. feet, accessories, etc.), fbr & re-hair
$40 and up for major, full body sculpts or wings
$100 and up for sculpted styling ponies

Shipping Details- I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, and I do my best to not overcharges, although it can be difficult to estimate with some of the huge customs.  If I overcharge by a lot, I will will re-fund the difference.

Payment Details- Mostly paypal, though if you need to pay some other way, I'm willing to work with you.

Links to any customs currently for sale- http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyTwistedPony
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.facebook.com/twistedponies/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal