collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Commission Artist  (Read 19308 times)

Offline pop-girl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/mlppopgirl/pop-customs
Commission Artist
« on: January 08, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »
This thread is for members who accept commissions to put down their commission information. Please only make one post, you can edit your information using the edit button.

If you would like to C&P your info from the previous "Commission Artist" thread you can find it here: http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=254522.html

"MLP Arena is not promoting any certain artists. This thread is only for your convenience and the artists. If you're thinking about commissioning an artist to assist you, we suggest that you check out references, look at their previous work, come to terms on price, etc."

You should include:
Screen Name
Email
Commission Status (open or closed)
Links to examples of your work
Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings)
Pricing Details
Shipping Details
Payment Details
Links to any customs currently for sale

* Edit: Please post links to samples of your work and not actual pictures.
-Thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pop-girl

Contact Me ~*~ PM

Commissions are
OPEN.

pop-girl's Custom Gallery

Specialties:
Hand Painted Symbols
Airbrushed gradients and full body paints
Butterfly and fantasy style wings
Re-hairing with Saran or Nylon hair from Dollyhair.com
I also do some minor sculpting but I don't consider it a specialty. ;)

Prices:
Most customs will be in the $90 - $120 range. Please contact me for an exact quote.

Shipping - cost of shipping will be charged upon completion of your custom.

Payment:
I accept Paypal (prefered), Postal Money Orders (US Customers) and Western Union Money Orders (Non-US Customers). I require half of the total cost of the custom up front before starting. Once I have started the custom the deposit is non-refundable. Payment must be made in full before a custom will ship. Your payment is due no later than 30 days after your custom is complete unless we have been in contact and made alternate arrangements. If I do not recieve the final balance plus the cost of shipping within the time frame I reserve the right to put the custom up for sale.

Other information:
I have a full time job and am the mother of 2 young girls. If you commission me please show patience. Your custom will more than likely take at least 4 - 6 months to complete.

Available customs:

None at this time.

Current Commitments

creampuf - paint work done - waiting on hair.

PonySeeker128 - Paint work is done - waiting on hair

~

Waiting List

Shiwoo
(PM sent 5/9/11 - no response as of 6/3/11)

sburgess1 (Karen)

4Lindy (PM sent 9/24/12 - PM again next round)

Kalavista (PM sent 9/24/12 - PM again next round)

cloud_weaver (PM sent 9/24/12 - waiting on response)

wolflair (PM sent 10/5/12)

Hindsight (PM sent 10/5/12)

Magic Star (TP)

StormPony (DA/Arena)

Airiel

Saja

diana_arcuri

marigold
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:21:53 PM by pop-girl »
Love & Miss My Pony Peeps!  :lovey:

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Re: Commission Artist
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »
You should include:

colorscapesart
Email : [email protected]
Commission Status (open or closed) closed
Links to examples of your work:
http://colorscapesart.deviantart.com/
Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings): A little bit of everything, reposes, gradients
Pricing Details: $25 for basic customs, more for sculpted work and styling ponies, $15 for McD customs
Shipping Details: Will ship anywhere
Payment Details: I accept payment once a project is completed and meets approval.  At that time, payment is due within 2 weeks or I reserve the right to sell the piece.
Links to any customs currently for sale

Offline ViciousJupiter

• Trade Count: (+167)
  • OOooOO Shiney!
    • View Profile
    • Vicious Studios
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 08:54:51 PM »
Screen Name: ViciousJupiter
Commission Status (open or closed):
Currently Closed
Links to examples of your work: Custom Gallery
Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings):I don't consider myself having any real specialties yet, but I enjoy working darker color schemes and hair blending though I do not limit myself to just those.
Pricing Details:My pricing starts at $30 and goes up depending on difficulty.
Shipping Details:I will ship worldwide!
Payment Details:I accept Paypal, payment details can be worked out at time of commission request.
Links to any customs currently for sale: 
Sales on Etsy
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:47:54 AM by ViciousJupiter »
~Feel free to remind me to leave you feedback!  I'm forgetful!~

mana-maiden

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 09:56:41 PM »
~~*Mana-Maiden

Contact Me ---> PM

Commissions are OPEN.
~~~*Mana-Maiden's Custom Pony Portfolio*~~~

Specialties:Smooth flawless full body repaints, realism and expressionism.No hair style is impossible! The shorter the hair style, the more plugs I add so I can achieve short, spiky do's. Hair jobs can range between 2-5 days alone; and I have a hair-gel method that makes me able to do every single type of hair style out there.I also create my own eye shapes with a eye-enlargement method! I hand-sew pony outfits most of the time. There's not a single clothing design out there that I can't put on a pony! No level of detail will ever stop me from fulfilling a request, or taking on a challenge. I can do simple outfits, or the most decked out insanely detailed outfit you can come across. I'll do it. On occasion I enjoy sculpting animalistic features on customs- such as foxes, cats; just about any beast that requires a resculpted face/ears, lol.

Prices:--Small: (ponyville, McD of any g3, g3.5, g4... or of the generation norms.) $10.00 - $45.00 depending on the specific pony base, and level of detail.--$30.00 for a regular sized custom with simple paint and rehair job. (Similar to what Hasbro does.)--$35.00 - $50.00 for a complex/realistic paint job.--$50.00 - $150.00 for one of my regular sized usual multi-media customs. (Once again, all depends on the level of detail of the multi-media.)

Shipping - Depending on size of custom, how many; can be figured upon request. International packages will be registered and required to be paid by customer.

Payment: accept Paypal, Postal Money Orders (US Customers). I require half of the total cost of the custom up front before starting, if not full payment. Once I have started the custom the deposit is non-refundable. Payment must be made in full before a custom will ship. Your payment is due no later than 30 days after your custom is complete unless we have been in contact and made alternate arrangements. If I do not recieve the final balance plus the cost of shipping within the time frame I reserve the right to put the custom up for sale.

Other information:I am a mother of 2- a boy and a girl and have a stepdad that has terminal cancer- but no matter what goes on in my life, I'll never, ever use it as an excuse to not fulfill a pre-paid transaction. You are generous enough to pay me for my craft and talent, I show you the same respect back by making you wait no longer than 2 months at the very latest, for your pre-paid request.

Available customs -- Click image in my sig!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:59:45 PM by mana-maiden »

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 10:19:27 PM »
Screen name: skig

Contact Information: PM me here or at the MLPTP or message me through my Facebook fan page.

Commission Status: Closed to commissions and swaps as of January 1 until MLP Fair 2013.

Links to my customs:
http://www.facebook.com/skigsmlpcustoms
https://sites.google.com/site/skigjmr85/

Specialties: I do a little of everything - airbrushing, tool rehairing, fancy hairstyles, fantasy film, butterfly wings, sculpting, sewing, restorations.

Pricing: Customs start at $30 USD. Other services are listed on my sites (see above); most begin at $5 USD.

Shipping: I ship worldwide. Method is your choice, as you are responsible for the cost. I do not charge a handling fee.

Payment: I accept PayPal and money orders. I also consider trades (customs or wish list) equivalent to the value of the service(s) provided. I require a 50% deposit before beginning work. This becomes non-refundable upon starting your custom or service. Your remaining balance is due within 10 days of completion unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.

Customs for Sale: N/A.

Current Commitments:
1. MLPTP Winter Holiday Custom Swap
2. Swap Makeups
3. Personal Projects
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 09:52:00 PM by skig »

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 10:50:44 PM »
Screen Name: butterflybuttons

Email: staceyatkins01 @ hotmail.com but I prefer a PM

Commission Status (open or closed) CLOSED

Links to examples of your work www.butterflybuttons.deviantart.com
or more updated: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k393/butterflybuttons/Customs%202011%20onwards/

Specialties, if any: dying, sculpting, full body repaint, airbrushed or dyed gradients. I will give anything a try. I only use high quality hair.

I start at $20, for a rehair and simple symbols/ eyes/ blush on a G3 bait (please ask what is avalible).

If you have specific pose in mind and I don't have it avalible it will be a little extra (depends on how hard/expensive the bait is to buy)

Dying or body repaint with airbrush+ $5-$20.
Sculpting + $5- $50+, depending on compexity/size.
Eye jewels (from the jewelers, not flatbacks) +$5- $20(styling size) a pair.
Tinsel +$4-$8.
TAF design +$5- $15.

Shipping Details I ship worldwide from Australia, postage not included in price.

Payment Details paypal

Disclaimer: I take a really long time, as I like to make sure it is right. Therefore it could take me up to six months to complete your custom

Links to any customs currently for sale: none

working

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:37:02 PM by butterflybuttons »

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 06:57:12 AM »
Screen Name : Roogna

Email : roogna13 @ gmail.com
or PM me

Commission Status : OPEN
Trade Status : PARTIALLY OPEN - (if you're offering a custom or plush of my persona, please inquire)

Links to examples of your work
http://roogna.deviantart.com/gallery
petite http://roogna.deviantart.com/art/Petite-Rainbow-Dash-274480683?q=gallery%3Aroogna%2F5105501&qo=5
shark http://roogna.deviantart.com/art/Tivvelka-Tiger-Shark-Pony-264300752?q=gallery%3Aroogna%2F5105501&qo=17
fairy http://roogna.deviantart.com/art/Mending-Heart-258859104?q=gallery%3Aroogna%2F5105501&qo=25
repose http://roogna.deviantart.com/art/Zabella-253286632?q=gallery%3Aroogna%2F5105501&qo=26
wings http://roogna.deviantart.com/art/Movie-Firefly-240376222?q=gallery%3Aroogna%2F5105501&qo=34

In general, prices for customs start here and go up depending on details, complexity, sculpting, etc. These prices do *not* include sculpting costs except the sharks.

petite $15-35 (ask for specifics)
G3 baby $35
G1 baby or seapony $40
G2 baby $50 ($10 off if YOU supply the bait)
G4 baby $80 ($10 off if YOU supply the bait)
G1/G2/G3/G4 adult (common pose any gen) $50
G1/G2/G3/G4 adult (uncommon pose, or altered pose - head and body from 2 different ponies) $60
adult G1 boy $75 ($10 off if YOU supply the bait)
Hammerhead/shark ponies $125 (includes basic shark sculpt)
styling size G3 (15") $100 for short hair, $125 for long hair
styling size G4 (9") $100 for short hair, $125 for long hair ($10 off if YOU supply the bait)

My specialities include full body repaints (FBR), hand-painted symbols, rehairing, sculpting, adding twinkle eyes (TE), Sharks, and more!
I can do restorations and Hasbro replicas, but I prefer to do unique customs.

Shipping Details : I ship worldwide, buyer pays for shipping

Payment Details : paypal preferred (I will ask that you send as gift or help cover the fees). Will also take check, MO.
50% required to start work and 50% before shipping; or you can pay all at once. Once I start work, the 50% deposite is non-refundable.
*IF* you are getting more than one done at once or a really complex/expensive one done, we can work out smaller % payments

customs currently for sale:
www.etsy.com/shop/roogna
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:16:25 AM by Roogna »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 07:09:20 AM »
Screen Name : naylastar

Email : [email protected]

Commission Status : ~*~Open~*~

~*~Things I do~*~
Fantasy Film Wings
Hand Painted Symbols
Rehairing
Sculpting:) I can do wings, corsets, horns ect.
Theme ponies etc. gothic, seasons

~*~Pricing Details~*~
Depends on the complexity. From £20 to £50. Styling ponies will be from £50

~*~Shipping~*~
I post worldwide from Scotland. Postage will be extra, depending on where you live.

~*~Payment Details~*~
Paypal and UK Postal Orders.
Payment for half of the cost must be sent before work starts.
This is non-refundable.
Pony will be posted on receipt full payment.
If full payment is not received, I will sell the pony on elsewhere.

~*~Currently For Sale~*~
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/naylastar/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,317835.0.html

Examples of my previous work
www.flickr.com/photos/naylastar/

I can usually get a custom done within a month.
I can take on two or three at a time.
I have a lot of bait on hand in a variety of poses.
I have mylittlecustoms on hand so don't usually have to wait more than a week for hair orders but I'm a bit of a hair hoarder so chances are, I have the right colours anyway;)
Always willing to try something new:)

Please note that I only work with g3 ponies.

If you would like to get in touch, feel free to email me or pm me here:)
You can also get in touch on facebook here :  [url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000676328332]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000676328332
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:35:45 PM by naylastar »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
Screen Name: kaoskat
Email: [email protected] though I am more likely to recieve PMs faster since I check my email about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less
Commission Status (open or closed): open
Links to examples of your work: PM me for examples
Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings): I don't think I have one. I can do airbrushed full body repaints and gradients, handpainted symbols and eyes, rehairing, and hair styling. I don't like sculpting much but can do minor things with that (unicorn horns for instance). I prefer to handstitch clothing for ponies and don't do sculpted clothes. I also make the outfits removeable. Anyway, you can check my site to see what I mean and all the things I can do so far. I'm willing to attempt anything though.
Pricing Details: Basic Customs starting at $35, I love doing custom trades though
Shipping Details: Up to the buyer. Typically first class with delivery confirmation inside the US. In my experience it seems to get there faster than with priority in most cases. Insurance is optional. I pack them well and securely. Since there usually isn't much sculpting, it's unlikely to be damaged anyway but the mail can be crazy, so they always go in boxes with lots of packing.
Payment Details: Paypal; Partial payment to cover supplies up front, non-refundable. Completed payment is required immediately when custom is complete and before shipping.
Links to any customs currently for sale: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,311885.0.html

I typically finish customs in a matter of days except for the rehairing (or sewing if required) as I usually have to wait for an order to arrive. That I can't control. It's completely up to where I ordered the hair from how long it takes. I will check in when I complete painting and, if an outfit is being made, again when that is complete, then once more after the rehair before shipping. I can supply you with pics at any point or not that is up to you. I do require a shipping address before I start in case something happens to my connection, I can still contact you. I live in a hurricane prone and often just stormy area. Nothing has happened to keep me away yet, but I like to be prepared just in case.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:41:16 PM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 08:28:12 AM »
 Screen Name -Tiella
Email –[email protected]
Commission Status (open or closed) -Closed

Links to examples of your work –My Devaint Art page- http://tiellanicole.deviantart.com/

Specialties, if any (ie, sculpted work, photo-realism, flutter wings) –Sculpting, Realistic painting, Color Combinations

Pricing Details -Basic g3 with new hair, symbols, eyes and a little bling -$25 plus shipping (No FBRs)

Basic g3 with FBR, new hair, symbols, eyes and bling - $35 plus shipping

Basic g1 with or without FBR, with new hair, symbols, eyes and bling - $35  plus shipping

Basic g4 with or without FBR, with new hair, symbols, eyes and bling - $35 plus shipping

Poke-pony made from a g4 pony, basic like a pikachu or eevee - $35 plus shipping

Poke-pony made from a g4 pony with heavy sculpting like a zekrom or reshiram - $45 and up plus shipping

G3 or G1 with light sculpting - $45 and up

G3 or G1 with heavy sculpting - $55 and up

G4 with light sculpting - $40 and up

G4 with heavy sculpting - $50 and up

G1 or g3 babies with new hair, symbols, eyes and bling - $25

Animal Companion repaint without sculpting - $15

Animal Companion repaint with some sculpting - $25 and up
Shipping Details –I ship worldwide, I will charge you the smallest amount possible. I always put tracking on my packages within the U.S.

Payment Details –I expect payment within two weeks of finishing work. I will gladly fix anything that may break during shipping. I have a no return policy on OC characters.

Links to any customs currently for sale- My Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/TiellaNicole?ref=si_shop
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:44:51 PM by Tiella »

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 08:35:36 AM »
Screen Name:
EmberBright  (MrsEmbers on DA)

Email:
kathleen.sparkes (at) gmail . com

Commission Status (open or closed):
open (short waiting list)

DA gallery: http://mrsembers.deviantart.com/

Specialties, if any:
-Generation swapping/ symbol reinterpretation
-Basic symbol-eyes-hair ponies are my favourite, but I'm getting into sculpting and enjoy making feathered wings.
-Alternate rehairs
-can do perfume puff hair (acrylic)

Pricing Details (click hyperlinks for examples!):
-G3 or G4 adult with eyes, new symbol, and 2 hair colours start at $30

-Garden ponies  start at $45

- G1 customs depend on bait availability; it's hard to find G1s that I'm willing to bait but that still look good enough to use. Starts at $35, discount given if you want to send me your own bait.  :)

-Merponies start at $75

-FBR, sculpting, feathered wings etc. will be more expensive; please contact me to discuss your ideas!

Shipping Details: Shipping costs vary depending on location (shipping from Canada) and a tracking number requires a more expensive shipping option.

Payment Details: 30% non-refundable deposit required (for bait and materials). Full payment required before shipping, within 2 weeks of finished work.

Waiting List:
1. J.R (garden ponies)

n/a
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:45:53 AM by EmberBright »

Disregard the Prologue

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
Screen name:
:glitter:BerryMouse
:glitter:

Contact Me: :glitter: via PM or via DA note :glitter:

Commissions: :glitter: Open! :glitter:

You can find all my customs on DA:
:glitter: Berry on DA :glitter:

Specialties:
:glitter:I really luv to sculpt with Fimo
But I also do all kind of replicas and fantasy ponies.
Whatever you like - open for everything =)

Prices:
:glitter: simple Hasbro replicas (G1,G2,G3) start at $30-$40 (up to the materials)
sculpted Customs between $40 and $65 - it's up how detailed it will be and what materials I need.
The price could also be higher than $65 if it's a really special sculpted pony =) :glitter:

:glitter: Cuz some ppl asked me about my G4 Ponies - they are between $25-40
A rehair with just one haircolor and painted symbol one is $25
If it's a rainbow hair pony it's $35 - if it's a full body repaint one it's also $35
With sculpted parts it's $40 =) :glitter:

:glitter:You always pay after I'm done with my work - so no pre-pay necessary!

Shipping costs:
:glitter: are different probably between $5 and $7,50
(it's up to the weight and the size of the box) for the whole world =)

Payment: :glitter: I only accept Paypal payments! :glitter:

Other information:
:glitter: I have a full time job 40 hours a week - but most of the time, making a custom it takes around 3-5 weeks (probably less!) :glitter:

Available customs:
:glitter: Berry's Custom Sale :glitter:

:glitter: Current Commissions: :glitter:

WIP:
1 upcoming commission
:green:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:24:56 PM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 09:18:57 AM »

Screen Name: NoDivision

Contact: All commission inquiries must go through my website

Commission Status: Commissions are currently closed, but you may always contact for a price quote

My Ponies:
NoDivision Customs
Customs on Flickr

What I'll make: Just about anything! I'm always willing to try new things. I'm comfortable with sculpting and painting to just about any level. As you can see from my galleries I do a very wide variety of work, from original designs to character recreations. If you're curious about something and not sure if I can do it, just ask.

What I won't do: As a matter of respect to other artists, I will not recreate a pony that someone else has made. I'm happy to take a design you like as inspiration but I will not copy it. As a matter of respect to my previous commissioners and clients I will not directly recreate any of my previous designs, with the exception of character ponies and sushi babies, who will still slightly differ from previous versions. I'm happy to make similar ponies as I've made in the past, but my creations are meant to me one of a kind.

Price: My base price starts at $35 for a basic rehair and symbol work and goes up with complexity and detail. Each commission is priced individually based on the amount of work that will go into it, so the only way to really know the price is to ask.

Payment: I only accept paypal and I require payment up front. In most cases I require full payment but depending on the cost and circumstance I might accept mutliple payments as long as a down payment is made at the time I take on the commission.

Shipping: US Shipping is always included in the quoted price. International buyers will be given a postage quote once the custom is finished.

For Sale: NoDivison Designs on Etsy

Offline JoshsPonyPrincess

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »
Screen Name - Joshsponyprincess (JPP)

Email - PM Me Please

Commission Status (OPEN)

Links to examples of your work -

Specialties, if any - Hand sculpting and painting, airbrushing, hair styling, hair dying, bait dying,bases and elegant designs.

Pricing Details - Pricing varies depending on the complexity of a particular design, however here are some rough ideas:

Adults - $45 and up
 Babies - $35 and up
Mermaids - $45 and up
 Corset ponies - $90 and up
 Sculpted Wings $125 and up
 GRadient hair dying - $35 - $50
 LPS - $10-30

Shipping Details - I ship world wide

Payment Details - Paypal only, 50% at beginning and 50% at end. Willing to do payment plans too

Links to more in depth commission information: (with pics)
http://joshsponyprincess.deviantart.com/journal/Finally-will-be-open-for-Commissions-Yay-276375559

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
Screen Name: Griffin

Contact me:
PM preferred, email haawan(at)luukku.com

Commission Status:
Closed (PM/email me if you want to be placed on the waiting list)

Trade status:
Closed

Haawan Pony Customs
My deviantART gallery

I customize G1 and G3, and other generations upon request. Let me know if you have a certain pose and/or generation in mind. Naturally you can provide your own bait if you wish. An expensive or HTF bait (boys etc.) will affect the price.

Specialties:

Full body repaints, sculpting, animal art, semi-realism, detailed painting, dry brushing, Celtic knotwork...
 I prefer to do full body repaints and I constantly work on improving my brush work but I don't have an airbrush, so you may want another artist for Hasbro replicas or any other factory-flawless work.

Pricing Details:

N.B. The Euro prices are fixed, the USD amounts are there to give you an idea, they are subject to change depending on the daily rates. Shipping is extra. These prices and price ranges are approximate, each pony's price is determined individually depending on the complexity of the design. PM me with your ideas and let's work from there. :)

(FBR), simple symbols: 25 to 30 € ($32 to 38)
Large/elaborate painting OR small sculpting (horn, 3D symbols etc.): 35 to 45 € ($45 to 57)
Elaborate painting AND small sculpting: 45 to 50 € ($57 to 64)
Medium sculpting (wings, animal friends etc.): 55 to 60 € ($70 to 78)
Heavy sculpting/sewing (full outfits, lots of accessories etc.): 60 € and up ($78 and up)

All prices include a normal rehair; for extra full hair, super fancy dos and other special things add a few Euro. Same goes for accessories unless they're already counted in the heavy sculpting range.

Shipping Details: Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the custom, I'm located in Finland. (I'll probably give a discount for any expensive customs, though. ;) )

Payment Details: Paypal, please. I take both Euro and USD, it's up to you. I expect half the payment up front when we have settled on a design and I'm ready to start working. This deposit is only refundable in the unlikely situation that I cannot complete your custom.   

Other information: I'm a notoriously slow customizer, often busy with my studies and scheduled hobbies. Besides, because of my location it'll take a bit longer for hair, baits and such to arrive, should there be some supplies I need to get before being able to start working on your custom. However slow, I will keep you informed about the progress of your custom and provide WIP pics along the way. Communication is the key, let me know if there is something you're not happy about. 

Majesty sculpture (30 € + shipping)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 06:22:09 AM by Griffin »

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal