Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 257
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » I am so pissed! Mod edit: Beware of seller mydisneystuff2005
I am so pissed! Mod edit: Beware of seller mydisneystuff2005
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: I am so pissed! Mod edit: Beware of seller mydisneystuff2005

I bought a set of all 4 Disney ponis from mydisneystuff2005. I won it June 30th, and paid that day. This @#%^ first claimed to have shipped it and that it was held in Chicago because they thought it was a bomb. She said that they were sending it back to her to repostage. Yeah right. Then she said that she shipped it out again... 2 weeks later still no package. I asked why she could not give me the tracking numbers for either package. After telling me her mother died (how low) she proceeded to then print a shipping label through paypal. Ok, first, why would you pay for shipping after you sent it. She finally gave me this tracking #. It has never been sent. I have called the Post Office 3 times, it was never received, and has never been scanned in anywhere. So I sent her another e-mail. Now she claims the hurricane is to blame! It is so frustrating, she still lies, cusses, and will not refund my $. So I gave her a negative feedback. She gave me one back, and it is terrible, how dare she? I paid right away, what did I do wrong? How can I solve this? I don't even know how to reply to her feedback to explain. I don't know how I can hate someone I've never met so much. I seriously want to kill her right now. Can someone give me some advice? If you want to look this up on ebay, my username is shannoncrouse

see new sticky. MA, 9/14
melodys_angel
Off Topic/Trader Support Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

You payed by paypal, correct? You can file for mail fraud and get your money back. Look it up with ebay also, see what they can do. Im sorry this happned, hope you at least get your money back. *points to left* If you havent already, please leave feedback for her.

TY Lina and SDS Smile
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

Yes, I paid with PayPal. I tried to file, and it said that after 30 days, they can't do anything. Which I think is really stupid, what other options do I have?
babyprincessnicole
Dazzle Surprise

If you paid via credit/debit, can't you dispute the charges through your cc company? I haven't used a cc for paypal so I don't know, but it would be worth checking into.

Nicole
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

Oh dear,here's some ideas,I am an expert at this since using ebay.First and easiest if you paid with credit card then claim from them,save all emails to and from seller as credit card people will want them,second claim with paypal anyway,I know they say 30 days but their systems are so slack it may go thru,third get the phone number of the seller from paypal and ring them ,I have done this from NZ./so you certainly can,forth I think you can claim with ebay over a certain $ amount,I havnt had to try this yet,see how you go
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

That totally sucks, CandyJunky! I agree with Leaper. File a Paypal claim, then if they still say that they can't help you (if they claim that "30 day period" thing), then file a mail fraud claim. I know that there was a form that you could fill out online somewhere. Good luck and please keep us informed as to what is going on.

CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

Ok, here's an update. I wish it was better, but it's only gotten worse.

I did file with PayPal, and they said it was dissmissed for being over 30 days.

I also filed a claim thing with Square Trade, and they still haven't gotten a response.

The tracking # she gave me still says they have not received it, They were only notified to expect it.

Seller gave me a negative, and replied to my negative saying I was Rude, and too cheap to pay insurance. She only said I was rude, because I put that on hers. I also have an e-mail from her stating the package WAS insured!

Seller now claims that she has reported me to e-bay, and aol for swearing in an e-mail to her, when she is the one who swore at me in the first place! According to her I am the one who is going to get in trouble?

I just sent a complaint to e-bay customer support saying I paid and did not receive today. They are to get back to me within a day or two, so we'll see what happens with that.

How to you file a mail fraud thing? Does anyone have any idea where to look?

I also took your advice, and got her phone # from them. I am really reluctant to call though. She has been so incredibly evil to me I don't know what to expect. I want to record it or something, otherwise she'll probably lie about that too. She'll try and say I said something I didn't or some other crap. This girl is driving me insane in the membrane...

Oh, and I'm going to leave feedback for her here too.
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

Check the very first announcement post in this forum, there are some links there to help you Happy Sounds like she is being incredibly difficult! Sad

Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

I'd get a lawyer, or a really well spoken friend posing as a lawyer, to call that person up. Don't actually come right out and say that you/your friend is a lawyer, just say something like "I am John Smith of clearwater, missouri and I am making this contact with you as a courtesy to let you know legal action is being taken against you in conjunction with a mail fraud incident on behalf of a Ms. Jane Doe of west clearwater..."

etc. You get it. Tape record the thing for evidence, but make sure you never actually say you or your friend is a lawyer, or anything else untrue, or you'll lose credibility. Chances are, this 'seller' will get so frazzled she'll say something incriminating.

And, well, if that doesn't work...

IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, OF COURSE...

There IS a website called www.monkeyphonecall.com and for 10 bucks, they'll call someone and scream like a monkey at them.

Just, you know. Mentioning.

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

That Monkey Phone Call thing is too funny, but there is no way I'm spending another 10 bucks on this lady.

*update*

E-bay customer support was no help, apparently because she filed against me as well for swearing. Which makes no sence, since she is the one who swore at me first!

She has also sent me an e-mail with pics of the ponies in her house. Bragging that she still has them.

She also is now trying to hack into my e-bay account. She got in and changed my password, and I had to go change it again. E-bay has logged the IP address. Why won't they do anything about this? I am so cunfused and upset. I don't know how someone can do this, and get away with it.

I have so much evidence in my favor. I have saved every one of her e-mails to me, as well as e-mails from 3 other e-bayers that she has done this to. Why can't I get anyone to listen? What if she gets into my PayPal or something, she's alreadt tried to get into my e-bay account? I feel like calling the police, but I'm afraid they won't listen either.
melodys_angel

Yikes! Id try to get some legal action if this keeps up. Seriously, talk to a lawyer. Try dealing with the police, its worth a shot. Not sending ponies is one thing, but attempting to hack into an account to do further damage is uncalled for. The more you make her think you mean buisness, the more she is likely to give up and correct herself before she ets into some serious legal trouble.

TY Lina and SDS Smile
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

File mail fraud and additionally inquire with your local police about internet harassment, see if there is anything they suggest. Since you have all of her contact information, you can hand it over to them, and even if they just call to LET her know that they know, that can be effective.

*hugs* Sorry this has gotten so crazy for you Sad

melodys_angel

Quote::
I have saved every one of her e-mails to me, as well as e-mails from 3 other e-bayers that she has done this to.

thats good. Stay in contact with them. If people see shes done this to more than one person, chances are they will do something about it.

TY Lina and SDS Smile
Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

If you want to give me her phone number, I can make sure she has to change it. It's a small thing, but she should learn that cheating people is bad enough, without rubbing faces in it and bragging about it.

If I need to go vigilante on her, I am more than happy to.

::Cracks knuckles::

Pony Justice!

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jentutu
*Arena VIP*

hope you can get your money back *HUGS*,
i just don't get it why there are people like this Mad
maybe ten of us can sent you 1 dollar and to make the monkey call if that is the last way!!
or we can just call by ourselves,we can give the bad person any kind of animal!

tu

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: