Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 90
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » What's the first thing I ate after getting my braces off?
What's the first thing I ate after getting my braces off?
Life Outside Ponyland...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bubblegum! *pop*
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Bubbly soda!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Chewy candies!
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Big fat sandwich!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Crunchy carrots and celery!
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: What's the first thing I ate after getting my braces off?

Yep! I've been keeping a secret from you all, lol. I have had clear braces the last year and a half. This is actually the second time having braces. I had them taken off early because I got married and didn't want pictures of me wearing braces. I'm so vain. :oops: So, when my boys had braces put on I decided to finish up and give them a try again.

It felt soo good to run my tongue across my bare teeth. Ok, I sound like jlm and her MIB story, lol!!!

Poll Question:

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Ponyville1
Sweet Kisses Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: i already did!!

Hihi is said chewy candy because it actually was an offlimit thing while i was wearing my braces (like 8 years ago) thinking about having braces a second time because the result is getting not pretty they are going back the way they were :-(
I was eating candy, drinking soda and everything that the dentist would not like me to eat but it worked at the time :-) I am just very stuburn and dont listen to man in white coats hahaha, maybe that's bad :evil: but hey they dont know everything !!!
BridgetsMum

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Hi Ponyville!!! How are you?

Yes, chewy candies are delish but was it my first? :-) 8O :-)

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

I chose bubblegum. Smile I remember that when my sister had braces, she'd always complain because she couldn't have any. Poke Tounge

Miss_Scarlett
MIB Rapunzel Pony

I voted for chewy candies...I'm lucky I guess, no crooked teeth here. But a friend of mine just had braces put on AND she just had a baby tooth pulled (she's 25...I can't believe her dentist missed that until now)

I know she drinks soda, and eats stuff like sandwiches...so i guess it could be either gum or candy...hmmm...maybe I want to change my vote to gum Happy

Mommy & Baby Pony

I tell ya, I can't wait until I can eat chewy candies again! Which is what I voted for. I've got more work to be done on my teeth before I can indulge in crunchy or chewy things. *sighs* I hope it's all over soon. Stupid teeth!

llunaln
Colorswirl Pony

carrots !! i've never had braces but man.. if i couldnt crunch on something crunchy i'd feel like a little piece of me was missing. heh
BridgetsMum

Alright, I really was going to make my first official non-brace bite be a big sandwich but that Laffy Taffy was staring at me. I had chewy candy!

I wasn't supposed to eat: chewy candy, carrots, popcorn, soda, coffee, gum and the list goes on and on but now I can.

Julie Smile

My Collection Album!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: