Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 38
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Birthday Party ideas anyone?
Birthday Party ideas anyone?
General MLP info, Q&A
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashlyne
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Birthday Party ideas anyone?

My niece is turning 5 years old this year and my sister is throwing her a Pony-themed party. She asked me for some ideas, so I thought this would be a great place to ask for more Wink

The party will have a mix of girls and boys - she doesn't want it too girly. She's thinking a Rainbow Dash theme would be good. My niece's birthday is in the spring and they live in the South, so outdoor ideas work too.

I suggested scooter races and a simple rainbow/pony bingo game, and pin-the-tail. She might do rainbow-layered jello.
michelle53
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Birthday Party ideas anyone?

Ohhh...someone here threw the most incredible pony party a few months ago! They had pirate ponies for the boys and princess ones for the girls.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!!

Wanted: ARGIE Wingers, especially SUNGLIDER. Any baity wingers...no wings, grimy, bad haircut?? I WANT THEM!!
Oneleo1
Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

Rainbow Dash would be perfect for a mixed party Smile

Maybe you could do 'Rainbow Dash' races? (just a race, but with a fancy name Wink ) or Hide and Go Seek Rainbow Dash where you hide dash some where and whoever finds her first wins?

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
Sakuyamon
Twinkle Eye Pony

How about a Cowboy and Cow girl party with mlps? Ya could have lasso tossing and Applejacks apple bopping and Pinkies Put The Tail On The Pony! A memory game with Twilight and Fluttershys try not to laugh game. Maybe Rainbow Dash Bravery contest where they get to feel on things they cant see and then guess what it is?

Thanks to Cassu for making the lovely avatar!^_^
megt19
So Soft Pony

We had a pony party for my daughter's 4th birthday in November, as mentioned above.
Here is a link to some pics www.mlparena.com/Forum...81670.html
we also played Pass the Parcel with the prize being a G4 Rainbow Dash (i think I was too busy stopping & starting music to take photos of that game LOL)
ashlyne
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Those are some great ideas! I love the idea of using baits as take-home prizes.

Her birthday's near Easter too, so a rainbow egg hunt might be in order (you have to get one of each color, could contain mini-ponies or candy).

Oneleo1 - the last couple of times she came to visit, she had to show me how fast she was - like Rainbow Dash *lol*
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

Awesome! Do an egg hunt with eggs filled with candy, pony stickers and stuff like that.

You should totally have pony party music playing too. all the songs and stuff from the show, or the party songs that play during all of Pinkie's parties lol.

You could have a pony cake. Just ask for a rainbow cake if you go and have one made at a store, and bring like a blind bag -type Rainbow Dash to have them put on it.

And you could have all the fun pony games like a race, and the "Horseshoe" game that AJ and RD played together (you can get like a plastic set for kids I just dunno where), and "pin the cutie mark" on one of the ponies. That would be really fun to draw out and make lol.

hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

Oh I love the idea of blind bags as prize winners - you can get a 4 pack of Pinkie, Dash, Twilight and Rarity for just £5 in the UK - you could un-box them and give them as individual prizes maybe!

And I also think naming traditional games after ponies would be cool - you could even give that pony as the prize! So who wins the Pinkie Pie bounce race gets a Pinkie Pie

StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

A scavenger hunt!

Crafts?

Pony cupcakes! Rainbow of course Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: