Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 41
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Name your top seven G3s and why!
Name your top seven G3s and why!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dede88
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Name your top seven G3s and why!

1. brights birghtly cos shes a yellow unicorn of course and is sooo adorable in her pose, love her colours and cutie mark

2. and 3. would have to be Cheerliee and scootaloo, these were my first G3 and the girls he made me start to like G3's, i love there colouring, the fact they made them sister is a sentimental thing i have an army of them too.

4. starsong took me awhile to get her now i love her, colouring, cutie mark, glittery wings and i also have a small army of her.

5. butterpop, i love pop corn, her colours are awesome and i love the whole stripey carnival thing shes got going on.

6. little sister mochanut, she is soo adorable and she reminds me of firefly in her colours,

7. minty (the HTF pose) with the fancy winter, snow flake theme over her, she is on my wantlist i sooooooo want her, beautiful colours.

looking for pink mo sprinkles and yr 3 adult seaponies. G4 stardreams
Trade List
Wanted
Lyra
Secret Surprise Pony

1.Autumn sky -She has a beautiful name and perfect colours to match that name. Her leaves symbol is even reminiscent of Gusty - my favourite G1!
2.Desert rose - My first tinsely hair pony since pony bride when I wash a little girl. I have the princess crystal slipper dress up version shes gorgeous. Pastel colours and love sparkly rose symbol
3.Crystal crown - I know a lot of people prefer winter snow who is basically the same but rarer and has a different symbol, but I prefer crystal crown's accessories, symbol and name! She is a lovely pearly green colour and I like the pose
4.Pepperberry - How unusual! I like that crazy symbol name and deep colour, I even like her super curly box hair
5.Royal beauty (super long hair) - She grew on me, even if her pose is not my favourite. Symbol down her leg is so colourful and in contrast with the white body
6.Valenshy - I love her pose and pearly pink colour! The symbol with the gem in it is lovely and so are her hair colours
7.Sweet breeze - I just like her colours and symbols a lot
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

I don't collect G3 but I have taken notice of some I like.
I'll just list the 1st ones that come to mind...

1. Minty- She's my fav. color.
2. Butterscotch- My lil' sis used to have her and I like the name.
3. Pumpkin Tart- Cute kitty! and I like Halloween.
4. Citrus Sweetheart- I think she really stands out because of her colors and I like her symbol.
5. Sparkleworks- I found a plush of her at a thrift store, I couldn't resist. (my only g3 item I own right now.) I like fireworks too.
6. Autumn Crisp- She has a Pumpkin on her. I love pumpkins!.
7. Sweetberry- Her symbol is so perfect. She just seems 'classic' MLP to me if that makes sense.

others I like are Mistletoe, TeaLeaf, Coconut Grove & Butter Pop

My Little Pony Pals: A Flickr group for MLP animal friends (all gens).
Mermaid
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Here are mine in no order:

1. Meadow Lark - I love everything about her. She reminds me of Posey which is my favorite G1!

2. Whistle Wishes - LOVE her pose, and color scheme!

3. Aurora Mist - I love her colors! And her symbol is super pretty and elegant!

4. Gardenia Glow - That deep turquoise against that red hair is simply breath taking!

5. Sunny Daze - My first G3 purchase! I simply adore the pose and her bright characteristics!

6. Twirlerina - So sweet! Her colors again are very nice. And I love the dark pink wing accent!

7. Flower Garland - I love sparkle ponies and her colors are really good together!

Honorable mentions who almost mad the list: Blue Mist, Anchors Away, Denim Blue, Kimono, Sweet Sparkle, Sky Wishes, Tropical Surprise, Always and Forever, Caribbean Delight, December Poinsettia, Forsythia, Sew and So, and Merriweather.
Firehooves
Captain Jack Pony

Location: A University in Ohio (Well, during the semester year)

Not a G3 fan, but...

1.) Thistle whistle- The whistling bit when she talks is cool, and I think she's funny.

2.) Minty- Liked how she tried her hardest to fix what she had messed up in the christmas special.

3.) Kimono- the whole 'living ouside of town/wisdom sage-guru' thing she had going.

4.) Pinkie Pie- like her G4 counterpart, but towned down

5.)Wysteria- the Pony who gave up being a princess, yet a pony who had the grace and humility a princess should have.

6.)Razaroo- liked the whole bday thing... I'm a fan of friendly ponies, yes yes yes!

7.) Cotton Candy- Reminded me of her G1 couterpart.

www.fanfiction.net/s/7...t_b_bNow_b

www.fanfiction.net/s/7...ialouges_b

www.fanfiction.net/s/7...onyville_b
StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

I recently got bitten by the G3 bug again. I used to buy them when they were in stores but I missed so many.

In no particular order.

1. Waterfire - The color combo, the fire in the eyes (literally), the symbol.

2. Princess Peppermint - that skull and crossbones-like symbol is great and the mix of pink/white/red...I love that.

3. Crowning Glory - I love her symbol and soft colors.

4. Pumpkin Tart - She has a black cat. Enough said.

5. Royalette - She reminds me a lot of Crowning Glory, and I really like her for the same reasons.

6. Alphabittle - Just cute.

7. Autumn Skye - Great colors and I love weather symbols.

elvanui
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

Autumn Skye is pretty popular, I guess! She is really modestly coloured and has a very pretty pose. Mine also has the shiniest hair in the pony world I think, so that makes her even more elegant and sophisticated!

Wow, thats a cool idea to sort by their personality in the cartoons. Mine have their (or my) personalities made up by me and my daughter sometimes, but I also loved Minty in the film. She looks much prettier with those bolder colours as she does in RL, though...

Btw, Mermaid, Meadowlark is the same as Meadowbrook, am I right?

Oh yes, I sooo wish they made more unicorns in the Brights Brightly pose, they could be my faves if only their colours had a little more fantasy in them... Like the ones in The Runaway Rainbow special, just BB's mold. That pose is super cute!
josiekat
G3 Prototype Pony

Pumpkin Tart! How could I forget this gorgeous gal?!?!?!

Dabbles Pony

G3 are awesome.

1. The Junko Mizuno Pony : A pony can not get much cooler than this. I love her see through platform shoe things and her fur-lined hood. She is one of the best ponies ever and the only art pony i really love.
2. Seaspray: Brilliant colors, my favorite pose and a great cutie mark/ theme.
3. Star Catcher: I always loved her big blue wings and detailed cutie mark. She was a fun character in the cartoons too.
4. Shenanigans (in her first pose): Same story as Seaspray really.
5. Party Cake: hmmm, scented ponies. And her body color is lovely.
6. February Violet : Those colors and pose.
7. Pineapple Paradise: Tropical theme and such a nice cutie mark. In fact i really miss more detailed cutie marks these days. Some of the cutie marks in FIM are painfully simple and boring in my opinion.

Firehooves wrote:
Not a G3 fan, but...
I got the feeling that might be because you focuss on the cartoons. XD
And those really were aimed at very young children.

Spain Piggy Pony

Hmm. . .

1. Wondermint - I absolutely love her pose and the different shades of purple in her hair.

2. Velvet Bow - her body color is so pretty and her hair color is so lovely; she just looks elegant. Plus I love her little hat.

3. Fairy Dust - I heart the combination of of orange and pink and her pretty, sparkly symbol.

4. October Calendula - all that yellow is so bright and sunny and pretty.

5. Snow'el (pegaasus) - I really love her colors and hethe symbol that goes down her leg.

6. Morning Dawn Delight - such a bright and pretty blue. Plus, I'm a big fan of Easter colors.

7. Garden Wishes - I love her bright yellow and pastel hair colors, plus her bunny ears. Smile

With honorable mentions to: Merriweather and Shenanigans Smile

G2s for sale

G3s for sale

My wantlist. Smile

"Let yourself be enchanted." - Enchanted
gabumon
Daddy Sweet Celebrations Pony

There's so many G3s I like! It's hard for me to rank them, if I can think of a way, I will. But I like almost all of the Blue G3s and all of the White G3s. And like the babies!!! I'll mention Beezie by name because she was my first G3 I bought here at the Arena!!! ^_^
MLPMegaLover
Dance N' Prance Pony

Firehooves wrote:
Not a G3 fan, but...

1.) Thistle whistle- The whistling bit when she talks is cool, and I think she's funny.

Yayz! *dances*

1: Thistle Wistle: Is 20% more cute than Star Catcher! i love her scent and i have it, was my first pony.

2: Port-o-bella: I like eat mushrooms, i love her colours and her symbol. (And i want her)

3: Precious Gem: On my headcanon she is snooty and evil, but i think is very pretty. My cousin have this pony and is the only pony that she have.

4: Soda Float: I love her color scheme.

5: Tangerine Sunset: She was my second pony and was my birthday present along with Thistle Wistle.

6: Twirlerina: Her name is funny and reminds me of a pegasus version of G1 Bowtie.

7: Cherilee the unicorn: I like her colours, she is one of the only unicorns that i have! totally perfect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: