Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 152
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Name your top seven G3s and why!
Name your top seven G3s and why!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elvanui
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Name your top seven G3s and why!

So, yes, im G3s all over again:). I knew that it would happen. I just can't stop. Join me, lets love them G3s together!

Name your top 7 G3s and tell us why are they special for you! Sweet stories, special meaning, just pretty, smells heavenly, anything! Do you have her yet or just seeking? Bonus points for photos!

To start, I'll name off mine:

1. Seaspray. She is the prettiest G3 ever, with her deep blue colour, hair so uncommon, lovely symbol, and merry laughing mold! I wanted her for sooo long, and I got my absolutely lovely one not too long ago.
2. Wishawhirl. She has very unique features, my hubby's favourite G3 and part of the present for the boy-news when I was expecting our second baby. So she's a he in our herd:).
3. Paradise Palms. My favourite G3 pose, lovely bold colours, se looks so classy and confident. Mine wears her hair in braids, which also gives her a kinda baywatch-girl quality I guess:)
4. Royal Bouquet. One of my very first G3s, whom I bought, then sold, then bought again as I was missing her so much. Really cute symbol and gorgeous bright colours, and she is yellow which is a plus! She is the sweetest person in my G3 herd, kind and shy but also a jolly heart.
5. Marshmellow Coco. I do not own her yet, but I really wish I would, for a loong time. Gorgeous pastel colours, sweets-related symbol and the striking diva pose - whats not to love?!
6. Wondermint. I dunno, something about her colour combo... or pose... really don't know:). Maybe something in my subconscious is drawn to her. Plus I love sparkly gems on ponies:)!
7. Tropical Surprise. My little witch... ( or maybe I should write it with a b....). She smells so lovely, and is so hot, that my hansomest boy, Masquerade keeps cheating on Locket with her. I don't blame him, she is really irresistible! Incredible colours!

So, I'd love to read yours!

Have a nice pony day everyone,
e.
DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Name your top seven G3s and why!

1. Can anyone make a guess at who number one is? I feel in love with her immediately. And I love her name. She's soooo underrated.
2. Party Cake - I love blue ponies. I love cake. Awesome combo!
3. Snowflake - A beautiful blue color....and I love the winter theme, even though I hate winter. LOL
4. Silver Glow - An absolutely beautiful mix of various shades of blue and white. Oh Hasbro, you should have made more with awesome colors like this!
5. Twinkle Hope - I like the uses of several different shades of purple. She also kinda reminds me of my number one.
6. Rainbow Swirl - She just looks and sounds yummy.
7. Strawberry Swirl- I love pink and white ponies. And I find strawberries on ponies to be cute.

It's really hard to pick just three. Bumblesweet, Sno Glo, and March Daffodil need a spot in there too!

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
VanillaBean
Dazzle Surprise

Ooo, I adore the diversity of the G3s Poke Tounge Here goes, not in order.

1. Cherry Blossom: such a bold, beautiful colour scheme, with a cute design.
2. Kiwi Tart: my favourite pose, striking colour scheme, & I love dessert symbols. Smile
3: Wishawhirl: her colour scheme is pretty simple, but gorgeous. Her symbol reminds me of childhood for some reason.
4: Gem Blossom: she was my overall favourite for years when I was younger. Her backstory says she loves telling jokes, that's me. Wink Also love her design.
5: Denim Blue: Charming environmental design, & her colours are similar to my childhood ponysona. :3
6: Autumn Skye: her symbol is my favourite, I'm a sucker for anything related to my favourite season.
7: Rainbow Swirl: Purple's my favourite pony colour, & she pulls it off beautifully with that multicoloured hair. Another dessert symbol too!

Wow, that was pretty tricky. It's so hard to narrow down favourites in this gen!
Honorary mentions to Bumblesweet, Spring Parade & Schenanigans. Happy Pony
JazzMatazz
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

No order, I love G3's though Happy I started collecting again when they came out

1.Seaspray, who I don't have yet!
2. Royal Rose, who I'm still kicking myself over for not having yet I passed her up so many times in the store. I love purples and pegesus
3. Alphabittle, I love, LOVE yellow ponies especially G3s for some reason and her design is just stunning
4. Marshmellow Cocoa, I love her colors
5. Kiwi Tart
6. Waterfire, detinseled that bright red hair is just so glorious!
7. Minty! Couldn't leave out my favorite pony Wink

Formerly GuitarPianoFreak Thanks SDS and Lina for the persona art. My Wishlist
Pinkieforth
Fancy Pants Baby

1.Sweet sparkle-she's lovely and I love her cutie mark(a magic wand) love her pose
2.Blossomforth-I love her cutie mark and i really like bright white ponies
3. Frilly Flocks-Again i love her cutie mark
4. Tink a too-tink a too- He (yes i said he) just appeals to me he's married to Sweet sparkles
5. Rainbow dash- i like the color light blue Awesome pose
6. Scootaloo-Orange ponies are awesome!
7. August Breeze-don't have him but i thinks he pretty cool

Thanks amenoo for my siggy!
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

1. Autumn Skye: She was my first G3 ever
2. Skywishes: Loves her color, cutie mark and pose
3. Marshmellow Coco: I love the winter G3s in general and she is my fave winter pony. Like her hat and her color..
4. Coconut Cream: Felt in love with her when I saw her first time - don't know why.
5. Serendipity: Love her pose and her cutie mark
6. Chocolate Delight: beautiful color - adn does anybody says chocolate?? All ponies with chocolate in their names are the best!!
7. Lavender Lake: just a beautiful pony and again in my fave pose!

Whellu
So Soft Pony

1: Baby Tea Lily - Her hair colours against that bright yellow are just dazzling, and her symbol is extremely adorable (plus I ADORE G3 babies!)

2: Bumblesweet - I heart bees!!! Her honey toned colours along with her symbol make her an must-have for me

3: Underwater Art Pony - green is my absolute favourite colour, and I really love marine life. The TAF-esque look and detail is also appealing

4: Minty - I've always loved green and pink combos, plus my all-time favourite tea is.... peppermint!

5: MLP fair 2010 Dandelion - I like this pony for similar reasons as 3 and 4- green is my favourite colour, and I LOVE pink on green ^^

6: Cutie Cascade Morning Glory - I love the elaborate detail of the symbol, the fade of orange to yellow, I love birds a lot, and her tri-colour hair is very lovely

7: Baby Winter Ice - This sweetie appeals to me because of her super cute symbol and little scarf ^^ I also love her shade of blue (and she's a baby)

I think I prefer ponies that are orange, yellow, green and blue! Poke Tounge
josiekat
G3 Prototype Pony

1. Autumn Skye - she's just gorgeous!
2. Kiwi Tart - the one that made me fall for G3's
3. 2007 Comic Con Pony
4. Sunny Salsa
5. Silver Rain
6. Silly Sunshine
7. Twinkle Bloom

Pretty much my reason for all of them is that I think that they are pretty. This list is also based on ponies that I own.

MIB Rapunzel Pony

1. Minty - I just LOVE all about her.
2. Coconut Cream - one of the prettiest ever
3. Kiwi Tart - same as for CC
4. Alphabittle - same as above, such a funny and cute symbol, too!
5. Pinkie Pie - love this one, so much pink!
6. Sweetie Belle - puuurdy pony
7. Snow'el I - she was my first pony grail, I have her both MIB and loose, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!

as you can see, these are written in no specific order.
in order of how much I like, it should be

Neko Does Not Approve Tumblr! Ask neko a question!
Thanks SDS and Amenoo for siggy pics, Cassu for ava heart
elvanui
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

Wow, Kiwi Tart and Marshmellow Coco seems to be rather popular!
I also cannot wait to get my hands on them:)

Yep, its really hard to pick just seven, I can see now:) So if you'dlike you can add a jolly joker bonus too:)!

Its so strange to think about that the G3 line is gonna be ten years old pretty soon:). They are still kind of the new girls to me lol!

Thanks guys, keep it coming:)))!
kittybethy
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

Hmm... this is hard

1. Pumpkin Tart! I love the colors, the symbol, everything!
2. Round N' Round- Colors and pose and just the fun feel of her!
3. Port-A-Bella- I love white ponies and her bright colored hair is stunning!
4. Ocean Dreamer- I love baby G3 ponies and the orange is amazing!
5. Serendipity- I don't usually like pink ponies, but her hair, pose, and symbol won me over!
6. Twinkle Hope- The colors and designs are stunning!
7. Sandy Island- She is cute and the colors remind me of Truly (my favorite G1). I love babies!

I also LOVE the birthflower ponies! So pretty!

Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Ohh... G3 love! In no particular order:

1. Sun Shimmer - This pony's red hair is GORGEOUS!
2. Waterfire - The pony that made me branch out from G4s Happy
3. Baby Honolulu - I love the bright colours and the cute little face!
4. Mochanut/Tiramisu - Tiny little wings and great colours! (I can like a set, right?)
5. Rarity - RAINBOW HAIR Happy
6. Black/Blue Art Pony
7. Wondermint - Such a cute pose and simple colours. Love!

WANTED: Euro G2s, particularly Princess Silver Swirl and Baby Swirly
Shiverdam
Twinkle Eye Pony

1. Waterfire - Such a bold, vibrant color scheme. Gorgeous blue and fiery orange. I love the little flames in her eyes.

2. Velvet Bow - I never knew how beautiful this girl was until I saw her in person. Her body is a gorgeous silver-blue-purple color, and her eyes are a personal favorite mix of icy blue and indigo.

3. Seaspray - Did I also mention that this pose is one of my favorites? Blue is also my favorite color, and a blue, ocean themed pony? Automatically a fave, right there,

4. Alphabittle - I don't know what it is about this girl. I think it's mostly her pose, because if she was in any other pose I prbably wouldn't like her.

5. Beach Berry - One of the cutest poses. Usually I don't like any shade of pink, but Beach Berry's pose was enough to sway me,.

6. Seascape - Another adorable pose. The colors are just so bright and sunny, her red hair is so rich.

7. Morning Monarch - Purple body, aqua and white hair, silver wings... Just laying down her colors makes her sound gorgeous. She is too, and her name does her justice.

Sora
Bay Breeze Pony

1. Waterfire - The colors and symbol are just... Beautiful. She's truly unique, and one of my favorite ponies overall.

2. Starsong - Of the Core 7, I just love this pony. I enjoy her symbol and purple is one of my favorite colors anyway, so...

3. Star Catcher - I adore her blue markings, her color, and - Pegasus!

4. Silverglow - Just love this peg, the shade of blue is beautiful.

5. Island Delight - Again, purple, but I love that symbol. Sea based ponies are my favorite!

6. Anchors Away - The color is beautiful, and again, love her symbol.

7. Seaspray - More beautiful colors and symbol!

Brush N Grow Pony

1. Frilly Frocks. I love white ponies with red, pink, or purple manes (this is why I like G4 Plumsweet), plus, she was the first pony that I braided (two on the mane, one on the tail)
2. Seaspray. Beautiful color combination. I love her blue color, not much ponies are blue. I also love how her hair has four colors, blonde, teal, blue, and purple.
3. Coconut Grove. I love her green and purple hair. Also she smells good.
4. Hidden Treasure. Her 3D cutie mark is so beautiful. Though, she is kind of a pink overkill. I like all her glitter though, and the combination of dark and light pink in her hair is interesting.
5. Sunny Daze. I love her hair. 'Nuff said.
6. Rarity. Yay! More glitter! She is also one of my only G3 unicorns. Her hair is also beautiful. And i love the design of her cutie mark.
7. Breezie. Her shiny yellow mane and tail are so beautiful. Her body is also shiny if you look closely. And not many ponies have the color combination she has. White and yellow. Pretty neat.

Honorable mention who almost made this list are Fancy Free, Pretty Parasol, and Silver Glow. Toola-Roola, Star Catcher, Waterfire, Wishawirl and Rainbow Dash would have made it in if I actually had them, but I don't

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: