Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Favorite Things Your Mom Has Said
Favorite Things Your Mom Has Said
Life Outside Ponyland...
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clones_rebellion
Evil Swap Queen

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Favorite Things Your Mom Has Said

Everyone I have ever talked to has a funny story about something their mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather, or whomever has said to them. Here are two of mine.

My mother and I were talking about some things that were happening in mine and my siblings lives and Mom said, "You know there is one thing that all of you kids take for granted. Outside of a few mental issues, you're all pretty healthy." I couldn't reply, I was laughing too hard! Laugh

Another time Mom and I were talking about my best friend. I told her that sometimes when I'm with my BF I feel completely ditsy. It's not anything she does or says, but I just seem to act uber blond when I'm around her. Mom said, "Well, think about her mother. She is brilliant (she was valedictorian of her class) she is smart, she always has a quick, witty reply and she has a bold personality that just lights up a room. Now look at your mother. Sorry honey, you just didn't have much to work with." LMAO

Tell me some of your great Mom Quotes!

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for the wonderful siggy of my Atlas and Mareacooda's Bastet!
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Favorite Things Your Mom Has Said

LOL Your mom is awesome! Too funny! I'll have to think about it for a while and see what I can come up with. My mom is just always goofy so things don't really stand out as goofy when she's always that way.

Baby CC's Adventureskaoskat's CustomsCommissions & custom trades closed!
starrypawz
MOC Mimic

A while back I was cleaning my room I found this broomstick from an old Halloween costume so I went to mum 'where can I put this?' and she went 'chuck it out the window, it might fly!'

And quite a few years back we were travelling to go visit my brother who lives in Brighton. And we ended up going up there the same time they had some sort of motorbike event going on. And we were stuck in traffic with this bike infront of us and there was a woman on the bike who was quite large and my mum yelled out 'OH MY GOD IS THAT THE PANNIER'S OR HER BACKSIDE' (she didn't say backside though) and then she realised the window was open. Awkward.

Oh and once she did something that at the time was quite embarrasing but in hindsight was awesome. In my first year of college I was being bothered by a girl on the course above mine because she was convinced I had a crush on someone who'd recentley transferred into the course. I'd told her about it and not much was being done. There was a parent's evening and when she came in quite a few of my classmates were sitting in the 'waiting area' in the lobby and that girl was there. My mum noticed she was about to say something so she very simply and loudly pointed her out and went 'Is that the one you're talking about!' and well that girl never bothered me again

fingerpaints
making a mess pony

My mum is always coming out with a new one. Some aren't really that child friendly, so I will keep them pg13.

We were going through mcdonalds drive through one day, and the chick at the window asked her to move on, she looked her in the face and said "no, they always **** you through the drive through" the chick was stunned, and I wished my seat would have swallowed me whole, but it was really funny and true.

I brought my brother a prank gift one Christmas, it was a rehash of mr potato head, the potato was a male appendage instead, and was named after said appendage. Anyhow, when he unwrapped it, he said "I can't put that in my room, someone might see it" she said "put his hat on, they won't know the difference".

And a recent one. For new years eve, we had a BBQ at our place and invited all my sister in laws family along. Well her mother (who is lonely, boring and single) said to my mum "thanks for having me, think I'll get going now" mum replied "have you got a hot date or something?" I nearly spat coke hearing that one.

I have heaps more, but I shall leave it at that for the moment Poke Tounge

[slight language edit - kaoskat]
Sarah-Bee
Alice Cooper's Minion Pony

Haha too funny guys Poke Tounge

My Mum comes out with some corkers at times, but the funniest thing she does is call stuff by the wrong names all the time, like the name of a TV show, she'll come out with something completely random instead of the actual name. It's hard to type it so it'll sound funny to anyone else, but it cracks me and my family up!

When she's trying to describe stuff that she can't remember the name of she's amusing too. There's a song with a line in it "got to scrap that **** right off your shoes" and she was trying to tell me she liked it so she said "you know, that 'off your shoes' song..." after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing I said "you mean Sweet Virginia, mum?" Poke Tounge yeah you probably had to be there, but it was funny Poke Tounge

Now whenever she was one of those moments we just say to her "off your shoes?" and we all laugh Poke Tounge

My Mum's awesome heart

clones_rebellion
Evil Swap Queen

These stories are great! It's nice to know I'm not the only one! Laugh

I've got another one. I am the youngest of five kids and I asked Mom one day, "Not that I'm complaining, but didn't you know what birth control was?" She said, "What's more fun? Jumping into a mud puddle barefoot or with boots on?"

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for the wonderful siggy of my Atlas and Mareacooda's Bastet!
Sarah-Bee
Alice Cooper's Minion Pony

clones_rebellion wrote:
"What's more fun? Jumping into a mud puddle barefoot or with boots on?"

LMAO

Eviecorn
Chancellor Pudding Hat
Chancellor Pudding Hat

Just recently, my family went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate my Granny's birthday. It was raining pretty hard that night, and when we were leaving, my mom went to remind us about our umbrella. Except, when we were heading out, she yelled "don't forget your hamburgers!"

I laughed for five minutes solid. Too many margaritas, Mom?

.:proud:. I am your personal trainer and I will get you results.
¡El Blog!Wish List! Desperately seeking G2 Globe Trotter's accessories!
Buttersketch
Brush N Grow Pony

My mother once called an oscillating table fan an ovulating table fan!

Another funny story, a couple of years ago, my stepfather went fishing with a friend of his and he caught stripers. My mom posted on Facebook about how she was having strippers for dinner. And then my aunt and my grandmother started commenting on my mom's status, and none of them realized my mom's typo. It was so funny and surreal to watch them talking about how good strippers are. Silly

I did finally tell my mom. Luckily everyone else thought it was as funny as I did.

comics |LJ|Tumblr|DA
Mantispony
Colorswirl Pony

I told my mum that I had seen the second 'new' Sherlock Holmes film, and she goes "So, was it any good? Which one was it?" so I replied "It's a new series entirely, mum, Sherlock's a young man, not like the old series. I have actually read the old series, by the way." and my mum goes (in full-fledged meme accent) "*****, please.." and pulls out the full collection XD

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p1whg27yQ5E/TuNk0Cga93I/AAAAAAAAAoE/TaQH-l4ibOU/s100/Feather%2BSong%2B100x100.png[/img]%20[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Bi6fhgzjt70/TuNk0ESNloI/AAAAAAAAAoA/U6F2iK1H4NM/s100/Jinglebox%2B100x100.png[/img]
(Click Pony for reference sheet)
Fezzy
Mommy & Baby Pony

One day, my mum was 'admiring' a rugby player on the tv. I was all; 'yeah, but look at his face!' And she replies with:
'You don't look at the mantle when you're stoking the fire'

and to this day everyone is surprised that this pearl of wisdom was from my mother. But there again, most of them haven't seen her drunk

Thanks Jupi, Bluepegasus and Sirithfin!
Fez Blogs: choctopus.blogspot.com/
clones_rebellion
Evil Swap Queen

Fezzy wrote:

OMG! LMAO

starrypawz
MOC Mimic

clones_rebellion wrote:
Fezzy wrote:

OMG! LMAO
^ Same here

bewilderness
Scribbles Pony

The other day I going up to see my mom and I called her to let her know I was almost to her place. She told me, "Be careful, it's the holidays, and there's drunk drivers on the road." Keep in mind, this was at 9:30 in the morning.

And a couple of months ago I was visiting her and was having a bit of car trouble. She had me stop at this car repair shop and we went in, and she asked the mechanic, "Do you fix cars?" I didn't say it but I was like, "Umm, Mom, it's a car repair, I'm sure they fix cars."

Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

Well, in the middle of a business meeting my mother exclaimed "Holy crackwhore Batman!" in response to how much they made that year. |D

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: