Visitors: 24
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Ebay question: Insertion fees
Ebay question: Insertion fees
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverFox
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Ebay question: Insertion fees

Hi,

I tried listing items through ebay.nl and ebay.com. I tabbed the box for international shipping. But when I search back my advertisements I only see them on ebay.nl (even if I make the add at ebay.com).

How do I get listed/listings as a international seller on ebay so people all over the world will see my ads?

Greets,

Silver Fox

Oh... I see the .com ad now. So if you want to sell internationally you have to sell through ebay.com? Thats kinda sad because I want 'hard' euros for my stuff because the dollar is so unstable and in Holland we pay with euros.

Also another question: If you sell an item on ebay but it isnt sold. Do you still have to pay insertion fees? Ebay isnt clear on the subject.

[Please edit it your previous post instead of posting after yourself. Also, moving to TS. Happy Pony - kaoskat]

Last edited by SilverFox on 0; edited 1 time in total
fireextinquisher
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Ebay question: Insertion fees

Yeah you have to pay the insertion fees whether the item sells or not, you just don't pay final value fees. However, I think if you relist the unsold item within a certain time frame and it sells, you don't have to pay the insertion fee again? Something like that...not entirely sure.

I've only used eBay.co.uk, but I'd imagine the same rules apply.

Thanks to sabathamk and monstarnomnom (icon)
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Ebay question: Insertion fees

Hmm.. normally there is an option when you are listing your items to list them internationally without doing the .com awake . First you have to add international shipping rates /tick the boxes of which countries you want to sell to, then on the second page, just before it gives you the preview of your listing , it normally gives you the option to pay a bit extra and have the item show up on the international listings (rather than just showing up as an international item at the bottom of the page) . You have to enter the shipping amount for ebay US /canada and Australia now though before it will show up I think. Thats how it works on ebay UK anyways.. relaxed
As regards the insertion fees, yes you do have to pay them whether the item sells or not, but if it doesnt seel you dont have to pay final value fees. I think it will let you relist the unsold item once and if it sells that time then you only have to pay one lot of insertion fees Smile

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: