Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 34
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12*
*Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12*
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZennaBug
Doodlebug Art Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12*

I am so sorry to hear about your poor dog! He's beautiful, I'm glad that he is ok (or at least as ok as you can be after being shot). I would love to help you out but I've got massive vet bills of my own right now with my little pup who has some mystery condition that the vets can't pin down. But I wish you the best of luck with your raffle and a swift recovery for your pup! Hug Flirty Pony

Saja
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Raffle! Help Dog Who Was Shot!! Raffle!*PHOTOS ADDED 30/12*

Just sent you some $$, hope your dog gets better soon!
Izrabeth
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

When I see those kind of things I wish I wasn't human....we are the beasts...
I'm gonna send you some $$$ to help

Wishlist
Eviecorn
Chancellor Pudding Hat
Chancellor Pudding Hat

Sending payment for 30 tickets (15 dollars) now! Cattle dogs are my loves, and I HATE that this has happened. <3

.:proud:. I am your personal trainer and I will get you results.
¡El Blog!Wish List! Desperately seeking G2 Globe Trotter's accessories!
ButtonMasher
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

What the heck, I'm in for a few tickets too Smile

Current wants: More Applejacks! TE Tic Tac Toe, Bright Eyes, Masquerade & Gingerbread
Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Zennabug, I hope they work out what is wrong with your pup soon!

And of course, thank you to ButtonMasher, Eviecorn, Izrabeth, Saja, and JSplit for helping Sampson out! And of course good luck.

All your support is really touching, and really means the world to me! You have no idea!

**Custom Slots Are Available*
Deviant Art - Raffle To Aid Shot Dog - Sales Page
Izrabeth
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

I hope your friend will recover soon Bugle, I think I would shot back who did it if they would touch my dog!
And..yes it's me E. =) please remove my name it's horrible LOL

Wishlist
ViciousJupiter
Scribbles Pony

Aww, finally got more fund into paypal! Sent in some $$. Hope all heals well. Poor poor puppy =.(

~Customs~Wishlist~
~Feel free to remind me to leave you feedback! I'm forgetful!~
Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Thank you so much ViciousJupiter, I will add you to the list right now, and of course, GOOD LUCK!

Moongazer
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

I'm not a dog person, but OH MY GOD, that poor thing! Who would shoot a DOG? Or any animal! Sad Pony

DevlishSmooch
Dabbles Pony

When I was younger, we had a stray dog adopt us (lol). We -and all our neighbors- have always just let our dogs run loose. Well, one day Grimmy (our dog) was limping so I went to check him out and it was the weirdest looking thing... his entire hip and leg were raw. We took him to the vet who did an x-ray and it showed TONS of little dots all over the raw area. turns out one of our neighbors (who's dog was always at OUR house chasing our horses) SHOT him with buckshot. Luckily he was far enough away that it only entered the fat/muscle, not any bones.

So I feel your pain. Sad Pony I sent $10 (duh me, forgot to type a note- it will be from bevnkarim @ yahoo.com)- wish it could be more!

My Customs WANTED: G2 Bubble! DS Ref Sheet
Betelgeuse
Dazzle Surprise

what a cute dog. So horrible that he got shot.
ambar_jul
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

bump!!

WIN A BUTTERFLY COMMISSION
Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Hi everyone, i have a major update to do tonight, we have more prizes!!

DevlishSmooch, got your entry, thank you very much and as always, good luck!!

Got to run, will be on later tonight.

Bugle
Bay Breeze Pony

Ok it wont let me post on the main post.. No clue why, keeps coming up with an error!

But anyway here is the deal!

We have some more prizes thanks to the generosity of ambar_jul and assassin_kitty.

So we now have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! ambar_jul has donated one of her lovely one of a kind butterfly customs, and assassin_kitty has donated one of two customs she has made!

The way I am going to do this drawing, is 1st place gets 1st choice, 2nd place gets to choose next, and then 3rd place gets the remaining prize!

Once again thank you ambar_jul and assassin_kitty, and everyone who has entered! Your support is absolutely amazing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: