Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 20
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stopxmotion
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

I'll be happy with any cutesy Valentine items. I tend to prefer animal themed things - For instance if it's a choice between a little puppy or a cupid I'd pick the puppy lol.

I also like owls a lot! Jewelry-wise, I love friendship type bracelets, basically anything I can tie on my wrists. More interests of mine include border collies, the lion king, brother bear, carousels, monsters (like cute ones, not
frankenstein), spongebob, and I'm a huge film fan so I like general movie related things.

I like pony merch too! So any generation notebooks, bags, pens/markers, cups, stickers, jewelry, etc.

No birthdays here.

Goliath, are you receiving?
emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

Is anyone a fan of coffee or tea?

I love the smell of coffee but do not drink it, tea on the other hand I drink every day and love to try new kinds!

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Tea and Coffee:
I like tea and always try new kinds like emery.

I also like coffee - we've a Senseo Pad Machine- so I can only use coffee Pads for Pad Machines. Wink

stopxmotion
Rainbow Curl Pony

I do not like tea, but I drink coffee on occasion.

Goliath, are you receiving?
EvilMuffins
Mommy & Baby Pony

I love tea more than probably any other beverage. I can't stand coffee at all in any way shape or form.

My bday was in october.

kittykat7
Colorswirl Pony

I like coffee and tea!

Captain Jack Pony

I love tea! There are 10 varieties at any given point in my house. Smile

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
Eskara1862
Bay Breeze Pony

Wow! This thread really exploded while I was away during the New Years weekend. I'll do my best to catch up, so this will probably be a sort of long post Flirty Pony

TEA all the way! I'm a heavy tea drinker; I go through at least three cups a day and sometimes more. I have yet to find a kind of tea that I refuse to drink Wink My favorite has to be Celestial Seasoning's Imperial White Peach or their Country Peach. I think I like just about anything that's peach flavored.

McDonald ponies, baits, customs?

A custom of my persona would be absolutely amazing. And I do appreciate customs;) McDonald ponies would be great because I had to sell all of mine to pay the bills when I didn't have a job >_< Baits are totally acceptable because I LOVE to restore.

Accessories?

YES! Especially a so soft rearing stand.

Favorite Colors?

Any shade of purple. I also like green a lot. My kitchen and bedroom are cherry red and grape purple with hints of gold and my bathroom is neutral greens and tans. I made my art desk/computer room area a magenta and lime green theme because they're peppy and inspire me to get things done.

Candles, lotions, bath accessories?

I'm a huge candle addict, but have two major requirements on them. I won't burn any candle that contains lead in the wick because it's bad for your health to inhale the lead-laden smoke. The second is no essential oils in candles. I am owned by a cat and cat's can't properly metabolize essential oils in any form, so I try to avoid those for her health.

Lotions... Not so much. I like Burt's Bees lotions, but not really anything else.

Bath accessories- Salts! I'm a fiend for baths and love to add salts. Auria Cacia salts are my favorite, but I'm really not picky as long as they're not artificially fragranced (parfum on the ingredient label). Baths are my meditation and de-stressing time, so anything that helps with that is appreciated. I could really use a new bath pillow... The current one has a hole in it and I keep re-inflating it because I don't want to make the hour trip into town to go get a new one.

Extras preferences

I'm a pretty grateful person and appreciate any extras included. I prefer useful and beautiful things over kitchy dust catchers. My cat Misty loves boxes, so the box my swap stuff comes in is considered an extra! Chocolates are great, as are anything ginkgo, dragonfly, Celtic knot, or raven related. I also enjoy fairy gardening and am obsessed with moss and ferns.

Pets? Kids?

As mentioned before, a little snowshoe siamese kitty named Mist Luin, aka Misty. She's my only child and I adore her to death =) She's currently having some intestinal issues, so any treats for her would have to be freeze-dried meats, such as shrimp or chicken, or greenies. Feathers are her favorite toys, as are a stuffed Chewbacca, and string.

Will anybody be celebrating a birthday during the swap?

Nope! I be a July pony =D

It's so neat reading everybodies likes and wants. I wish I could send a box to more than one person because I keep seeing people post things and I'm all "I like that too! I have xyz that I bet they'd love." But no spoilers on what/who, because I don't want to hint at who my partner is Silly

Fancy Pants Baby

Yeahhhh shopped for my ponies! Now deciding on extras... :D!!

Macaron's reference | Wishlist | My Little Pony Tales: A MLP Vanity site
Thanks Matcha for the sig and Reiya for the avatar!
DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

I already did some shopping today too. I'll take any excuse to go shopping, haha!

I have no birthday coming up. Mine was back in October.

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Trying to post...(stupid errors!)

I love love love tea, especially green and lemony one! Flirty Pony
I can't stand coffee though.

mercynova
NSS Buttons

McDonald ponies, baits, customs?
Of the newest McD ponies I have Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. Any others would be awesome!

Accessories?
I love G1 accessories, especially brushes, combs and ribbons. I don't need any playset accessories though.

Favorite Colors?
My favourite colour is lime green but I also like pink

Candles, lotions, bath accessories?
Yes, they're nice... I would most likely use body sprays though Smile

Extras preferences?
I'm sure I will love whatever my partner includes Smile However.. My favourite animal is a panda, I love anything to do with Japan and China, I play a LOT of video games, black eyeliners would be very handy for me also.

Pets? Kids?
No kids yet, I have two kitties; Miffy and Suki. They love treats. I also have a little baby hamster, Jenson!

Will anybody be celebrating a birthday during the swap?
October birthday for me.

Tea/Coffee?
I love coffee, different flavours would be cool! I don't drink tea.

Flirty Pony

Currently seeking: MIB First Tooth Baby Quackers
DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

One other thing I wanna mention for my partner is that I am collect Little Pretties kitties and puppies by Mattel. I need almost any. My LP grail is Flutterina the pink puppy. There are a couple on eBay for a decent price that can be an alternative to a pony if you like if any of the ones on my list are too pricey.

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
Eskara1862
Bay Breeze Pony

Gazzy, glad to see I'm not the only one with the errors causing double posts! I've tried editing my second one to be shorter, but it just won't let me.

Another question... Who is your favorite G4 pony? Can be a main character or background! Possibly even a Draconequis or something else Wink

Mine would have to be Rarity or Twilight Sparkle. I love Twilight's colors and personality, but I keep finding that I have more in common with Rarity's creativity and business sense. And it doesn't hurt that they both have purple hair!

I have many skills.

I'm having a terrible time trying to post for some reason- I keep getting errors. When it's resolved I'll be editing my previous post to answer the additional questions that have come up.

Also, I got all my pony swap shopping done with one seller! Now I just have to get extras and wrapping paper ^_^

Wish List~Pony Sales~Doll Sales~RPF~DA~Cosplay.com~Blog~Etsy~DoA~FB
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: