Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 24
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Summer-blade
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

My fav colors are Green, white and Blue. But I like red as well

I love tea! I love all kinds of tea I could replace the blood in my veins with tea. I can't drink coffee it makes me jittery and hyper but I love the smell of Coffee.

I like coconut scents for anything, but I don't need lotion or any bath stuff I got tons of that for Christmas. and I'm not what you would call...'girly' so makeup would be kinda pointless

I'm kinda having a birthday during the swap well actually it's tomorrow I'll be 27 whoo hoo! Energetic

Want list---> www.mlparena.com/Forum...ml#3280754
Sell and Trades---> www.mlparena.com/Forum...61232.html
kittykat7
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

I just bought my partner their first pony today! I love Valentine's Day and I am so excited for this swap. My partners box will be filled with fun V-day stuff. I also I have an idea for a custom to make!

Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

Gah... having issues with the site right now, sorry if it double posts!

A custom would be neat. Don't have any...

I love tea. I don't drink coffee.

I have a spoiled kitty who is picky about her snacks. She doesn't like anything with seafood flavors, weirdly enough. My other kitty has been spending more and more time outside, so we don't see him as much. Sad However, I have a hamster who'll take any treats. Period. Lol

As far as goodies, just to help with ideas (by no means do I expect any or all of this!) -- I love Hello Kitty! I like silly cartoons like Adventure Time, Futurama, etc etc. I love Japanese things! I adore Japanese culture, food, etc. I collect Asian cookware/dishes for my kitchen. I am addicted to sushi. I like owls. I like darker things - skulls, black, purple, etc... But I also love ultra girly things, so bring on the pink, hearts and cupcakes! I love pastel colors too. I love socks - especially themed ones. I enjoy making jewelry and sewing.

We love candles in my house. Bath stuff and lotions also welcomed.

Do you guys have any other collections? Toys or otherwise..?

Do you ponies like MLP merchandise? Like bags, clothing items, puzzles, coloring books, etc?

Please visit my fakie website for IDing your fakies!

My trader feedback.
heart Thanks to MisfitPony for my avatar. heart
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

New Questions:

Do you prefer your G3s loose or MIB??
I prefer my G3s in MIB condition. Smile

lishe
Fancy Pants Baby

I have a question for the old hat swappers. When you package your items, do you like to plan the order your partner opens them in? Or do you just let her open whatever she wants?

If you plan your order - do you order the ponies first, last, or mixed in between?

(is this a frivolous question? ;A;)

Macaron's reference | Wishlist | My Little Pony Tales: A MLP Vanity site
Thanks Matcha for the sig and Reiya for the avatar!
lishe
Fancy Pants Baby

Sorry for double post, but the quick fix I've discovered is only for new postings and not editing.

If you are having trouble with posting a reply, I found that the following actions kind of make my post show up.
1. Click "My Account" on top right corner
2. Click "Find all posts by (username)" in the lower left
3. You should see the phantom post listed. Click the SUBJECT line. It is on the same line as the date etc.

"Forum: Pony Corral Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm Subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*" <-- The red part is what you want.

And voila! Post visible!

gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

SailorEarth and Eskara you totally spammed this thread, you are worse than me, hahaha Silly
Just kidding you guys, I'm just laughing about the whole arena situation, there are tons of double, triple and so on posts everywhere Drunk

I'm not even gonna try to edit my other post to add my answers, I'll just do it here and hope it works. Sorry partner.

Favourite G4 pony
I really like Pinkie cos she's crazy! And Fluttershy cos she's sweet. And Rarity's colours. And...ok, no favourite ONE I guess Wink

I kind of collect postcards from around the world. So feel free to send me one from where you live Smile

Do you ponies like MLP merchandise? Like bags, clothing items, puzzles, coloring books, etc?
I like merchandise I can use, like clothes, writing material, notepads. But you wouldn't see me with a MLP shoulder bag Poke Tounge I do have a tote I use though!

No G3s on my wantlist here, so it doesn't matter Wink

Oh, Summer-blade, Happy birthday for tomorrow!! YAY!
You'll be getting your package a month later though, so I don't think it will count anymore Poke Tounge

And ditto on that: "I could replace the blood in my veins with tea" - lol

Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Favourite G4 pony
Lilly Blossom and Plumsweet.

I collect Hello Kitty and Diddl stuff, also anything with cats or wolves on it.
And I like Care Bears!!

I LOVE merchandise - any kind!!

I prefer them MIB - as well as G4s.

kittykat7
Colorswirl Pony

My favorite G4 is easily Fluttershy... I just love how shy and akward she is. She is a lot like me (but only at first) after you get to know me I turn into Pinkie Pie! Although Fluttershy is my favorite G4 and all time pon, I do have an army of Pinkie Pie (G4 and G3) and smaller armies of the mane 6. Applejack is my smallest army though.

No MIB ponies for me. I can't stand having them in boxes... lol. I have to have them out and on display.

Random things about me...
I love cats and animals, Hello Kitty, Disney and Build A Bear. I love Rubik's Cubes (I am still in need of a 2x2 cube and a working keychain cube). I LOVE baby ponies of any generation... I do not own any from G2 or G3.5. I love to draw... especially with colored Jelly Roll pens so any new pens are greatly appreciated. I love baseball, the Atlanta Braves are my fave team. I love to customize ponies so any supplies is welcomed.

By no means do I expect a bunch of these things... I just want my partner to have a good idea of who I am and what I like.

Rainbow Curl Pony

Sternenstaub wrote:
New Question:

Do you prefer your G3s loose or MIB?

I've already covered the other questions in my swap info or elsewhere on this thread so here we go!
My G3's don't need to be MIB. It would be nice to get them that way but I will just unpackage them anyway. I do prefer to get the pony wear that comes with some of them though, like the halloween/valentine/winter ponies.

Goliath, are you receiving?
emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

I asked OL1 if she could clean up our multiple-post mess! That got a little crazy for a few pages there!

There is a big update to the Arena coming this weekend though. We are supposed to be getting moved to a fast new awesome server! There is an announcement on the Arena Facebook page. I'm not sure how many of you are on Facebook but if you are you should definitely join the Arena group. Here is the link:
www.facebook.com/groups/2226881914/

Favourite G4 pony
I like Fluttershy since she is kinda the Dancing Butterflies of G4

I do have a lot of other collections of 80's toys (SSC, Charmkins, Rose Petal, Sea Sees, etc) but many of them I am only looking for a few items to finish collections. For more modern I like Batdz Maru Smile

I like merchandise but really only G1 stuff. I have a lot of G3 stickers for example but I usually just stick them in with trades or something as I don't collect them.

I am not really after many G3's but loose is fine as it takes up less space.

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
Eskara1862
Bay Breeze Pony

hahahaha! Well, you guys can see how many times I tried to post that=) Sorry for the pages of post spam!

Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

Ok, guys! I did my best to clean up the unnecessary posts Smile If you see one I missed, let me know who's post and what page and I'll see if I can nab it Hug

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
lishe
Fancy Pants Baby

Thanks very much Oneleo1!

SailorEarth
I have many skills.

Still can't edit my post so I'll just post my answers separately.

Coffee/Tea: I don't care for either. I've never liked tea and coffee makes me feel nauseous

G3 loose or MIB: Loose

MLP Merchandise: Yes, but I like it to be useful

Other collections: In my swap info/wish list ^_^

Fave G4: Applejack! Although I do also like Rarity since she's a clothing designer and that's what I'm aspiring to. Also Fluttershy and Twilight Happy

B-day: Nope, mine's in May

Bath accessories: Not unless it's Burt's Bees or a similar brand but they're pricey so we can rule out bath stuff

Extras: Adding to my "likes" list in my wish list I like anything with cupcakes on it or the little smiling toast, doughnuts and so on. So cute! I like key chains of my fave characters/interests. That's all I can think of for now, I'll add to it if I think of anything else that'd be easy to locate.

Wish List~Pony Sales~Doll Sales~RPF~DA~Cosplay.com~Blog~Etsy~DoA~FB
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: