Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 132
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SailorEarth
I have many skills.

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

I got my partner and have started shopping! Now I'm anxiously awaiting a reply from the seller, lol.

I've got a lot of swap info listed in my Wish List (in siggy) that addresses most of what's been asked ^_^

-A pink and red swap box would be amazing!

-I'm not big on McDonald's ponies and I have baits coming out my ears already but a custom would be most welcome.

-I don't really collect any accessories other than the floats and shells for the sea ponies. I mostly just want the ponies themselves ^_^

Wish List~Pony Sales~Doll Sales~RPF~DA~Cosplay.com~Blog~Etsy~DoA~FB
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: 2012 Valentine's Swap *partners sent- start shopping!*

McDonald ponies, baits, customs?
Not into McD's and baits very much... although a custom would be cute!

Accessories?
Not really a collecting focus to me, no.

Favorite Colors?
Purple and pink

Candles, lotions, bath accessories?
Certainly! Although organic stuff is preferred...

Extras preferences:
I love to get little goodies - I have no preferences except "like".

Will anybody be celebrating a birthday during the swap?
Not me - I'm an August baby.

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!

Last edited by lovesbabysquirmy on 0; edited 1 time in total
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Got my partner, too.

Have already 2 ponies on hand. Smile

gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Wee, got my partner!!! YAY!
Off to shop right away!

Copy-pasting from emery Wink

I don't customise and I don't collect Mc Donald's ponies, but a custom might be nice, I don't have any! As long as it's regural size though, I don't collect *mini* ponies like ponyville or blindbags. The smallest ponies on my collection are the G4s Wink

Accessories?
Not really, no. The only accessories I really like are the ones that come with ponies, like their barettes and ribbons. Combs are nice too as long as I know which pony they belong to, I have a lot I can't match Drunk

Favorite Colors?
Purple and blue-green, but I won't mind pink and red for Valentine's.

No for candles, I hardy ever use them. Bath accessories are nice as long as they don't smell too sweet, like strawberry, vanilla or chocolate. I really like lemon, tea and jasmin scented stuff.

Extras preferences
I don't really like *useless* little thingies, like figures and decorative items. I prefer things I can actually use Wink
I like pens, socks, lip balms, bath cosmetics, notepads, stickers (especially MLP ones). I also love earings as long as they're long/big and NOT silver.
I have a puppy, but he's got a sensitive stomach, so no snacks for him. He does however welcome dog toys, just make sure they're not too small or he might swallow them Poke Tounge

Not me, my b-day is in May.

Ok, now a question from me. It says under swap info that it is only suggested to send candy and a Valentine's day card. Other extras are up to us. But I'm assuming everyone will be sending some? Smile

Last edited by gazzy90 on 0; edited 2 times in total
stopxmotion
Rainbow Curl Pony

gazzy90 wrote:

Ok, now a question from me. It says under swap info that it is only suggested to send candy and a Valentine's day card. Other extras are up to us. But I'm assuming everyone will be sending some? Smile

I definitely will! I can't help myself.

Goliath, are you receiving?
DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

I am copying and pasting this too!

I don't want McDonalds ponies, to be honest. I don't mind McDonalds customs though, but I don't expect my partner to go that far for me. Customs take a lot of work.
Oh, but there is ONE McDonalds pony I want. I never get any of the G4 ones, but I'd love a nice Twilight Sparkle one if you can come across one that's cheap.

Accessories?
The only pony wear I am interested in is Hearts and Candy because it's really pretty. But I'm honestly not an accessory collector. I don't have the room and I just prefer the ponies. Smile

Favorite Colors?
PINK! This is a Valentines swap so I know you won't have a problem with this, LOL! I also love blue and purple.

I love lotions and body wash! They will certainly be used and appreciated. I am not picky about the scent because I like most things. I am not a candle person though.

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
gazzy90

And can the people who ask the questions reply to them too please? Wink

DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

Another good thing to know would be other little tidbits you like. Things such as stickers, Hello Kitty things, other small cheap easy to get toys currently in stores, etc. I notice that a lot of stores now carry blind bag types of things now.

I like to throw in extra things for people but I don't always know what they like. I think it all depends on age too. I was born when G1s were starting to leave stores so when I started collecting at nine years of age they were long gone. So I assume a lot of collectors here are a bit older than me (I know this isn't always true) so I wonder if they would like the same things as me.

Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to list other little tidbits they appreciate?

For example, I love anything that has dogs, ponies, or hamsters on it. I also love stickers and GEL PENS! I love glittery things too. I adore Sanrio stuff and anime-like things.

Basically this stuff would give us a starting point as to what kinds of things are partner would like thrown in as extra goodies. Does anyone else thing this is a good idea? Maybe someone could even start a questionaire that's better than what I could come up with? LOL

EDIT: Another thing that would be good to know is if you have pets you would like a Valentine's treat for. Wink I have a little Chihuahua who loves treats.

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!

Last edited by DazzleSurprise on 0; edited 1 time in total
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Woohoo - purchased pony number 3 for my partner. Yeah!! I LOVE pony shopping!

Now on the questions:

Accessories?
I like accessoires - esp. for baby ponies. Smile
But it would be also great to get the ponies from my list with accessoires.

Favorite Colors?
black, red, blue and yellow

I like candles and shower gel. Fruity and Vanilla are my fave scens.

Baits: always welcome - I like to customize
Customs: Yes, I like customs and other handmade stuff
McDonalds ponies: I have the G4 McDonalds ponies, but I would like a few older ones.

EvilMuffins
Mommy & Baby Pony

Yes to all. I only like G3 Baits, though.

Accessories?
Yes! Anything MLP.

Favorite Colors?
Purple, blue, black, gray.

No candles (just collect dust), but a big YES to everything else! However, I greatly dislike cinnamon or coffee smell for anything.

As for what else I like:
Cats, unicorns, dragon, G2 Littlest Petshop, Lalaloopsy, Monster High, Hello Kitty (&friends), socks, bath stuff, anime, lolita fashion. I have a pet cat. My fave chocolate is at least 70% cocoa. I have a hard time eating less cocoa content.

DazzleSurprise- I get the feeling we are around the same age Smile

gazzy90

I'll update my previous post with answers to what Dazzle is asking, to keep it easier for my partner Wink

kittykat7
Colorswirl Pony

Favorite color...
PINK! I love pink and since this is for Valentine's day bring on the pink, red and white combination. I also like green, the bright green. I like the pink, green color combination as well (like Blossomforth). I love all things lovey dovey involved with Valentine's day.

Candle, lotions, bath accessories?
No candles, I am really picky with lotions so no thanks to that, but bath accessories... do rubber duckies count? LOL, I love rubber duckies!

I have 2 cats in my house. Mocha likes mouse toys and Marley likes anything paper (she is a paper chewer), but please nothing with catnip.

I love cats, anything with cats. I absolutely adore owl things as well. Target has the cutest Valentine's day owl stuff right now in the dollar section.

Other things I like... Hello Kitty, Disney (Stitch is my favorite character), Build A Bear, Gnomes (I love garden gnomes), Rubik's cubes (I have a small collection starting, I just can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores or garage sells).

I like to customize things. Ponies, Disney vinylmations, those cute vinyl toy animal things from the craft stores.

I think I covered a little of everything.

I have a question...
Not me, mine just passed in December.

Bay Breeze Pony

No Mcd's for me or baits but I would love a custom! My favorite ponies are yum yum and munch and I've always wanted a baby of either:)

Accessories?
No thanks!

Favorite Colors?
Purple and green but valentine colors are fun in the swap box

Candles that are food scented like chocolate or cookies are nice

Extras preferences
I love crafts-jewelry making with swarovski beads and scrapbooking are my favorites. I love stickers for my kids scrapbooks that are glittery or 3d. I am a list-maker(yep I admit it;) so magnetic notepads are always great!

Will anybody be celebrating a birthday during the swap? No

Pets? Yes-1 dog who loves dog treats!
Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Extras preferences
I like anything with cats on it, Stationarry, cute notepads, postcards with animals, shower gel, lipp gloss, baits ...

Birthday:
Mine is in July

sundaygirl
Secret Surprise Pony

I don't collect mcdonalds and I already have more baits than I have time to customize. But customs in any form are always welcome.

Accessories?
Yes, especially if they belong to ponys on my want list. But G1 accessories over all are fine too.

Favorite Colors?
Black and pink. I like red too.

Candles are always a win for me. I'm picky with lotions and bath stuff so no thanks.

Birthday, pets, kids?
No.

Other likes
Modesty Blaise, tea, flavoured coffee, nail varnish (mostly red or dark colors). If I get something scented I like cocoa, vanilla and spicy scents.

I will update this post with more questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: