Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 19
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » CMC set and royal castle friends found in colorado!
CMC set and royal castle friends found in colorado!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyBoo
Dabbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: CMC set and royal castle friends found in colorado!

I'll definitely check Target when we go grocery shopping on Monday since it's on the way home. Hopefully they'll have them then.

ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: CMC set and royal castle friends found in colorado!

Ren-Ren wrote:
They're in the stockroom of my local Target, but they won't let me have them (yet) Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared

From the looks of it out here in AZ... Target is going thru a planogram reset... I've hit the three near me... and every one of them was doing some SERIOUS restocking today... and I saw a few associates redoing some of the sections... so.... here's hoping that later this week... we'll have new ponies!

Because like you... I'm DYING to have Scootaloo at LAST!!! Energetic

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
apanda0622
Dabbles Pony

Found them at one of my targets today. They just put them out and there were only 2 of each - School pals & Royal Friends - $14.99 each.

This is the item number on the recepit:

I wonder if all Targets are only getting in two of each?

Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Sooo... on targets website it showed the CMC set, royal castle friends and glimmer wings as being in stock at my nearest store. I was all "Yay!" and went down there today. Nothing on the shelf so I asked an employee. She told me they had them but they weren't due to set them out for 4 weeks and she couldn't give them to me. I was all wtf Confused went to customer service and was like "So why can't I have these?" they're like "I can give you our 800#" Enraged

I was so frustrated at this. My husband suggested we go to the other target in town. Still nothing on the shelf, ask and employee... "Sure I'll go look." comes back with boxes Happy Pony I think this same thing happened before with the same girl when my husband was looking for some Star Wars thing a couple months ago. I guess I know what target to go to now.

But yea.. here are my new acquisitions!

My Little Pony Pals: A Flickr group for MLP animal friends (all gens).
Pinkieforth
Fancy Pants Baby

I hope to get the cmc set soon. Smile

Thanks amenoo for my siggy!
AlysPonyWorld
Bratz Pony

I hope our target gets that pony pals set in soon i want that so badly! I am in so cali and all our targets pony section is pretty empty
Taxel
So Soft Pony

There are two Celestia sets and one CMC one at Target in Idaho Falls. Smile

| dA | pony site | commissions | adoptables | wanted ad |
Pony_Lover_Man
Big Brother Pony

I'm going to check my Targets tomorrow. The one closest to me still says out of stock but they were resetting their toy aisles this morning, but the other one a few miles away says IN STOCK!! I really hope I can get it. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: