Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 36
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Adoptables » A Little Christmas Cheer (Closed)
A Little Christmas Cheer (Closed)
Now Open to All Members!
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Adoptables
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiFerret
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas ... Cheer. (Open, 12 slots total.)

<Chuckles> It's okay, Zetta. You can correct yourself. I know it was a lot to read, and after picking the picture, finding the links/pics, etc... one can forget. I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it... because I wasn't going to add names of folks that didn't put the phrase. But I'm nice, and pointed out that there was a phrase. x3 So correcting oneself is optional, of course. =3 It's up to you. <3 But the name won't be added till the phrase is there. Because I'm a jerkasaurus Lol.<pets>

ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas ... Cheer. (Open, 12 slots total.)

I corrected myself. Thank you for letting me. And I do not at all think it makes you a jerkasaurus for asking for it. :3
I have never had to use "codewords" on the Arena so far, but I have for other sites that I have gotten art from. It just shows that they read your rules and understand them.

I think some of us (me included) get excited about new pretty adopts and can forget things like that, even if we did see it.

Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

the evidence is on my post. I read it, and forgot to add the code -had to go back and put it in when I reread my post for typos Smile says at the bottom edited by buddafly Wink

Big Brother Pony

oh wow...I totally missed that XD Probably because I was doing a million other things at once XD I corrected myself if that's alright. Merry Christmas!

Scribbles Pony

I got to "I know that was a lot to read, hope you understood it" and promptly STOPPED reading carefully and just skimmed the rest. Because I'm an idiot. I always read numbered rules on stuff because I figure that's where important things will be. Someone else can have my slot if they want it, since I didn't follow directions.

Skelletonimp
Mommy & Baby Pony

@lizstaley: I had the same thing Poke Tounge

I edited my post btw Smile I'm so sorry :$

AntiFerret
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

You guys can still have your spots. I'll update the front page soon! sorry, today was long, because I was baking! happy christmas everyone! i'll get started on these little things when I wake up! =D!!

Arianna
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas Cheer (Open. Working on. 3 left 12/25

I would love one.

Which Adopti?: 4.
Leave large, or make icon sized?: May I have one of both sizes?
Transparent background or solid background?: Solid white is fine.
Collar colours: She wears a thin rope necklace of gold or silver around her neck, with a bright light green orb in the middle.
Image and or Link: My avatar!

O Holy Night!

%20%20%20%20%20%20

Last edited by Arianna on 0; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Skelletonimp
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas Cheer (Open. Working on. 3 left 12/25)

Happy Christmas to you too AntiFerret ^^

TrinityUnicorn
Big Brother Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas Cheer (Open. Working on. 3 left 12/25)

Thank you AntiFerret <3

Twinkle Eye Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: A Little Christmas Cheer (Closed)

When will they be done?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Adoptables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: