Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 19
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Set Completer/Set Starter Swap2 - Post wantlists & pics!
Set Completer/Set Starter Swap2 - Post wantlists & pics!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeen
Dabbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Set Completer/Set Starter Swap* Nr2 - Signups open!

I can post most of my want list right now but pics will have to wait til I get home from work (and stop baking for the night!).

Original Unis:
Twilight

Original Pegs:
Long-haired Firefly

Original Earthies:
Long-haired Bowtie

Rainbow Ponies:
Flutterbye
Trickles (upgrade only)

Dance & Prance (would like them to work):
Yellow one
Green one

Happy Tails (would like them to work):
Blue one (not Woosie, the one in Bowtie's pose, hair must be pink)
Yellow Pegasus

Brush & Grow:
UK Twisty Tail only

Princess Brush & Grows:
Glittering Gem

Perfume Puff:
the pink one with white hair
Blue one with peach-y hair (upgrade only)

Big Brothers:
Quarterback
Tex (upgrade only, but I won’t consider my set complete until I have a nice one)

Flutters:
Wingsong
Wind Drifter (upgrade)

Merry-go-round:
Sparkler
Bouquet (upgrade to PINK hair)

Tropical:
Sea Breeze

Rockin’ Beats:
UK Pretty Beat (purple hair)

Twinkle Eyes:
Bright Eyes
Sweet Pop

Colorswirl:
Lovebeam
Springy

Secret Surprise (need their capes, keys great but not required):
Purple one
Pink one

Sweet Pocket:
Bubblefish (with charm and pocket only)
Sweet Pocket (upgrade only, need her charm)

MO and Special:
White Valentine’s baby

Pony Wear:
Galaxy Glamour (loose - have the shoes already)
Pony Naut (loose, need hairband only)

Plush (I consider these different sets, lol!):
Softies Honeycomb
Applause sewn-symbol Firefly and Cotton Candy

If you send extra ponies please only send from my list. I do not collect G3's or G4's.

I would prefer to receive several less expensive ponies than one HTF one.

I do not like haircuts or major marks. The odd symbol/blush/eye rub is acceptible. Ponies that smell do not need to smell any longer. No ponies that smell like smoke (allergic), no chews, no missing limbs/horns/ears. Playwear acceptible. Pen marks not acceptible. Flutters obviously do not need their wings, lol!

I AM DOING WEIGHT WATCHERS. Please do not send me any candy if it is not the Weight Watchers by Whitman's stuff (I don't like the coconut ones, but the rest are tasty!). If you can't find these, I like peppermint tea A LOT. My cats would be more than happy to eat snacks sent to them if you'd prefer (but nothing dairy based, Slick will barf everywhere).

Oh!! Also please do not send anything like confetti or twist ties in the box as, again, Slick will eat it and barf. If I throw the confetti away immediately he'll dumpster dive for it. If I tie it in a bag he will chew through it. He's a bit of a handful. Wink

Last edited by Skeen on 0; edited 1 time in total
gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Set Completer/Set Starter Swap* Nr2 - Signups open!

Skeen, you can also post Set Starter ponies if you want, plus random wishlist ponies.

Haha, your cat sounds like a confetti maniac Poke Tounge

And what's that about baking I hear? dribble Care to share some goodies? Happy

Skeen
Dabbles Pony

gazzy90 wrote:
Skeen, you can also post Set Starter ponies if you want, plus random wishlist ponies.

Haha, your cat sounds like a confetti maniac Poke Tounge

And what's that about baking I hear? dribble Care to share some goodies? Happy

Oh, I'm not done with my wishlist yet. Wink That was just what I remembered off the top of my head. I think my only set starters are babies, and I'm less interested in finishing up those than I am the adults.

Slick is like no other cat I have ever had, that's for sure. Wink

OMG the baking. Last Wednesday I did divinity, a dozen cupcakes (from scratch, with from scratch filling and frosting), 2 black bottom pies (also from scratch), and put dinner in the crockpot to cook overnight. I went to sleep at 1AM.

Oh yeah! And cookies too. 3 kinds of cookies.

Tonight I am making another dozen cupcakes (same as last week), baked fudge (which I hate making), normal fudge, and wrapping xmas pressies for the office. Drunk

Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Yeah Cookies are made - who want some??
Free Cookies for all today!!

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

*noms on cookies*

wicked pony of the west

Here is my wishlist :3
Its been difficult because my collection is really small and most of the ponies will be set starters, lol. Plus that, i went to a "must have one of each" phase and most of my sets are already started with one pony Drunk

I will be happy either with one big fat htf pony or more less pricy ponies, lol

Set completers:

G1

Princess Starburst
Cranberry Muffins
TE Quackers

G3

Sunrise song
Whistle Wishes
Lavender lake

G4

Applejack

Set starters

G1

-SoSoft ponies:
Cupcake
Magic Star
Scrumptious
Bouncy

-Magic Message:
Floater

-Glow n Show
Starglow

-Candy Cane
Lemon Treats
Mint Dreams

-Perfume Puff
Lavender Lace

-Rainbow Curl
Streaky

-Prom Queens
Sweet sundrop
Chacha

-Glittering SHS
Moonshimmer
Sunblossom
Bright Night

-Rockin Beat ponies
Tuneful

G3
-Divine shine ponies:
Secret wish
Tangerine twinkle

-Gradient ponies:
Silver rain
Morning Glory

-Wave 4 of G4 playful ponies
Any of them XD

Random Ponies:
There's a lonnng list on my normal wishlist (link on sig). I have a thing with pegasi g3 and im missing a lot of them!

glittery Pony conditions: glittery
I do not like to have any accesories (except g4 pets). Missing SHS earrings are ok too.
The ponies does not have to be mint, but please not missing parts, badly haicuts, a lot of cancer, mold or with different body / head colors, even if this is difficult to notice.

I dont mind; little haircuts, 2 - 3 missing plugs, ink marks, dry hair, one or two dots of regrind, little rubs to symbols. One or two dots of cancer are ok on really htf ponies. Faded hair.

Important!
I dont like: happy tails, BBE(they scare me), Dance 'n Prance Ponies
, ballerinas, eyelashes princesses, princesses with weird hairdo and a jewel on the forehead.

glittery Candy glittery

I like everything Poke Tounge
Im starting on coffee, i adore chocolates of all kinds; with milk, spicy, crunchy, fruity... , gummies, cookies, wonka sweets, etc. Oh, coconut and pinneapple were born to be togheter in a Piña Colada, not everywhere else! so no coconut or pinneapple, lol No allergies.

Im not getting ponies this christmas so i guess that's all Poke Tounge
Gazzy please, if anything is not correct tell me and i fix it ASAP.

Last edited by Alrak on 0; edited 2 times in total
michelle53
Dazzle Surprise

pming you about joining.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!!

Wanted: ARGIE Wingers, especially SUNGLIDER. Any baity wingers...no wings, grimy, bad haircut?? I WANT THEM!!
ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

Ok... let's see here... Energetic

UPDATED: Pics added! accomplished

Your wantlist: mlparena.com/Forums/vi...01892.html (full version)

Ponies needed to complete sets:

First and foremost... my GUSTY Army! Happy

~SS%20Gusty%20-%20I%20have%20ZERO...%20I%20REALLY%20need%20a%20prestine%20one...%20but%20after%20Deflocking%20the%20gal%20I%20got%20today...%20ratty/baity%20ones%20would%20be%20apprieciated%20too!%20Especially%20if%20they%20turn%20out%20to%20be%20WHITE%20underneath%20that%20nasty%20flock!%20:lol: ~NBBE%20Baby%20Gusty:%20I%20will%20NEVER,%20EVER%20turn%20away%20any%20of%20these%20gals!%20:D ~BBE%20Baby%20Gusty:%20I%20have%20yet%20to%20find%20a%20prestine%20one.%20The%20two%20I%20have%20now,%20have%20paint%20flaws,%20or%20stains.%20:( ~ANY%20Custom%20Gustys...%20will%20have%20a%20very%20warm%20place%20in%20my%20heart%20&%20herd!%20:D ~Any%20other%20\"variations\"%20on%20Gusty...%20;)%20Custom%20Reverse%20Gustys....%20UK%20Gustys...%20whatever!%20She's%20my%20all%20time%20FAV%20pony!%20(at%20the%20risk%20of%20being%20PAINFULLY%20obvious...%20:lol:%20) Year%202%20Unicorns: ~Twilight Year%203%20Unicorns: ~Sparkler ~Skyflier Year%203%20Pegasus%20Ponies: ~Surprize Year%203%20Baby%20ponies: ~Baby%20Blossom Ponies%20needed%20to%20start/continue%20sets: Summer/Windy%20Wing%20ponies:%20I%20want%20them%20ALL!%20and%20only%20have%20a%20few...%20They%20are%20listed%20here%20in%20order%20of%20\"want\"...%20:lol: ~**Starry%20Wings** ~Sky%20Dancer ~Whirly ~Cool%20Breeze ~High%20Flyer ~Sun%20Glider ~Lady%20Flutter ~Glow Year%203%20Earth%20Ponies: ~Tootsie ~Cherries%20Jubilee ~Lickety%20Split ~Posey (Ok...%20so%20the%20Reissued%20ponies%20really%20\"shouldn't\"%20count...%20but%20I've%20never%20been%20terribly%20fond%20of%20the%20basic%20flatfooted%20pose...%20so%20I'll%20count%20them%20until%20I%20aquire%20originals%20in%20lots...%20or%20other%20ways...%20:lol:%20) Year%204%20Twinkle%20Eyed%20Ponies: ~Galaxy ~Gingerbread ~Fizzy (Ok...%20so%20I'm%20not%20100%%20interested%20in%20\"completeing\"%20this%20set%20of%20Twinkle%20Eyes...%20:lol:%20just%20these%20gals!)

Twice As Fancy Babies: Any of them really. I have none. Laugh But Baby Milky Way or Baby Dancing Butterflies would be especially welcome, as I have the adults. Wink Or the Unicorns, because I ADORE the NBBE Unicorn baby! But I know they are insanely rare. Wink

Rainbow Baby Ponies: Any of them! I'd love to start collecting these babies. Wink

HTF/Rare/In my Dreams: Laugh
~NBBE Baby Ribbon
~NBBE Baby Buttons
~NBBE Baby Heartthrob
~NBBE Baby Applejack
~NBBE Baby Bowtie
~NBBE Baby Lickety Split

G3 Ponies: I'm not really "collecting" them... tho are one or two I'd love to add to the collection..
~Mochanut (I have Tira-Mi-Su! Happy )
~Gardenia Glow (the one that came in the "tea party" set... without tinsel in her hair... and yellow highlights on her symbol rather than pink.) Gardenia Glow is my FAV G3 pony!
~G3 Ponies that have G4 counterparts... IE: Fluttershy (original walking pose), Rainbow Dash (Kimono pose), Pinkie Pie (anything other than the Diva pose) etc. (tho i already have Rarity... Happy )

G4 ponies: Mostly those I can't get easily... like the international ponies. Or ones that aren't easy to find yet...
~Daisy Dreams
~Scootaloo
~Sky Wishes (when she comes out!)
~ANY Blindbag ponies... Especially the Pegasi... other than the TRU set. Happy

Please... I do not collect G2 or G3.5. They scare me... Laugh

Whether you'd like the rest of your ponies (apart from the set completer/set starter ones) to be selected from your wantlist or randomly. If you choose random please specify which generations/ponies you collect and which you don't. : Random is fine! Selecting something else off of my wantlist is fine! Happy I'm up for just about anything! I'd particularly love it if, my swap partner has one pony on my wantlist.. that THEY love... and want to send on to "send the love on" to me. Laugh For example: If Gusty was one MY partner's list... I would definately have to send one on... because *I* love her so much. Happy

Please also state whether you'd prefer to receive one HTF more expensive pony or more cheaper ponies.: It depends. I would LOVE to open my box to find a HTF Pony (like a NBBE baby Gusty! Happy )! But... I would be equally happy to open my box to find several wonderful ponies! Happy I'm pickier about the condition of my ponies... than I am what ponies I'd receive. Wink I want my partner to have fun finding them for me... not worrying about finding me a HTF pony, because I want one more. Wink

Make sure to also mention whether you collect MLP accessories, merchandise etc.: Not really. If it has Gusty on it... I'd LOVE it! But I'm not huge on having the brush/comb/sticker that goes with a pony... Wink I'm just as pleased with a pony by herself! Happy

Describe the condition of the ponies you'd like to receive. Which flaws are ok with you and which are not.: I REALLY like my "collection" ponies to be as near mint as possible. But that doesn't mean I'd turn up my nose as a 'less than perfect' pony either.

I prefer my ponies to be cancer & rust free... but if the pony has one or two small cancer spots... but utterly PERFECT face/symbols... I can forgive the cancer. Happy

And honestly... large disfiguring marks (stains, highlighter, makeup, pinmarks etc), aren't really something I like to see. I can forgive small marks (especially if they are on the NDS, or in inconspicuous areas...).

Frizzy hair... is also hard for me to take. However, being a customizer, if it's a HTF pony... I can deal with it... rehairing them at some point. For example... there's NO WAY I would turn away a NBBE Baby Gusty if she had frizzy hair, or a buzz cut... Laugh

I understand that for the most part (at least for G1s), we are talking about nearly 30 yr old toys that were almsot definately played with.... Wink So as picky as I am... I can deal! Wink

Your candy/snacks likes, dislikes and possible allergies. Please mention if you're on a diet and would only like to receive diet snacks or snacks for your family and pets.: I LOVE Milk Chocolate... especially if it's paired with Caramel! (my one true weakness! Laugh ) I also love Gummi bears/worms... Starbursts... M&Ms... etc. Happy If it's Milk Chocolate... I'm happy (even if the scale isn't. Laugh )

I do have 3 cats... if my partner wants to include them... they'd love you forever! (but none of them need it. haha!)

Whhheeeeeew! I think that's about it! Happy I will add pics of my "sets" soon... as I'm about to head out of town for the next few days. Happy

Energetic I can't wait to get a partner and start planning! devious

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)

Last edited by ladybrooklyn on 0; edited 1 time in total
gazzy90

Good morning all!! Happy Pony

*grabs a cookie* Who wants tea?

Skeen how can you be on a diet when you're doing all this baking?!

Alrak I have a couple of questions for you:

By Wave 4 G4s you mean Flitterheart, Snowcatcher etc.?
And you have to tell us about your candy likes, dislikes and possible allergies too.
Also, is the wantlist in your sig up to date? Cos you mention some set completer/set starter ponies I don't see on here.

And don't forget about your set photos everypony!! We need to see your incomplete sets to get motivated to complete them for you Wink

Alrak
wicked pony of the west

gazzy90 wrote:

Alrak I have a couple of questions for you:

By Wave 4 G4s you mean Flitterheart, Snowcatcher etc.?
And you have to tell us about your candy likes, dislikes and possible allergies too.
Also, is the wantlist in your sig up to date? Cos you mention some set completer/set starter ponies I don't see on here.

And don't forget about your set photos everypony!! We need to see your incomplete sets to get motivated to complete them for you Wink

G4 waves: yes, i used that useful guide here by Scraleos: G4 waves
Yes, is up to date, but im missing three of the sunshines, instead of 2 or less
The starters that are not here is because i have at least one of the set already Poke Tounge Like, for example, i have MGR Tassels, but none of the others, and that would make, a random pony, because they dont qualify as set starters.

Or i got everything wrong and need a cup of tea, a blanket and an explanation lol.
As for Quackers, i know my whislist say i have her, but not anymore, i considered her a bait long ago. I will post pics of everything, quackers included Wink

Candyyyy nom! im not on a diet, i eat everything!
shhhh! ssshhhhhh!! go, go snakey! dont nom yourself!

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LVZZ87mmaHM/S6z-ZiZ7NwI/AAAAAAAAAJI/3ygNziMaTys/s1600/bunny-om-nom-nom-nom%5B1%5D.jpg[/img] i will update that also^^

Last edited by Alrak on 0; edited 1 time in total
gazzy90

Thank you Alrak! Flirty Pony

But take the snake awayyyyyy, I'm scared Scared

So you eat EVERYTHING, that will be very useful for your partner, hehe!

Alrak
wicked pony of the west

Done! now to get some photos! ^^

gazzy90

Aww, you removed the snakey, thank you Flirty Pony
I was mostly kidding, but I do prefer the bunny anyways Happy

Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

- Your Wantlist:

G1 Set Completers

Yr 2 Rainbow Ponies: Sunlight, Skydancer.

Yr 4 Twinkle Eyes: Speedy, Galaxy..

G3 Set Completers

Glitter Ponies: Sweetsong.

Jewel Ponies: Crystal Lace, Valenshy.

Dazzle Bright Ponies: Kiwi Tart, Ribbon Wishes.

G4 Set Completers

Wave 3: Blossomforth.

Wave 4: Plum Sweet, Twinkleshine.

G1 Set Starters

Any Perfume Puff (Except Daisy Sweet).

Any Rainbow Curl Pony.

Any boy pony (Except for Steamer).

www.mlparena.com/Forum...61326.html

- Please select ponies from my wantlist, I don't like ponies with haircuts or obvious flaws. I'm not very fussy about ponies. I LOVE PONY MERCH.

- I'm not allergic to anything, but I hate licorice, spicy things, fruit, seeds, peanuts, peanut butter, dark chocolate, and vegetables. But I love milk chocolate, but not Lidls or Aldi cheapy chocolate, it makes me throw up. I also love cheesy things, if my partner is from the US, I'd love some Cheddar Cheese Combos! Pretty much anything that's cheesy. I love trying local candies and foods too.

Last edited by Scraleos on 0; edited 4 times in total
gazzy90

Scraleos, it's not really obvious which ponies are your set completers/set starters. Of course you can post a regural wantlist too, but your partner has to send you at least one pony that will complete or start a set for you.

So if you could make a seperate list that would be great. Just mark the ponies that are starters or completers as opposed to the ponies that are simple wantlits ponies. Please read the first post to see which ponies qualify as set starters or completers. You need to post at least 8 of those. And also pics of your almost complete sets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: