Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 18
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Set Completer/Set Starter Swap2 - Post wantlists & pics!
Set Completer/Set Starter Swap2 - Post wantlists & pics!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Set Completer/Set Starter Swap2 - Post wantlists & pics!

Welcome to the Set Completer/Set Starter Swap Nr2 - snacks only edition!!
Happy Pony

The basic info:

I'm all about sets myself, so this is a set completer swap!
It's a wantlist swap and the most important part of your wantlist will be the ponies you need in order to complete sets (eg. Sundae Best or even G3 "sets" like Dream Design ponies and G4 waves).

And to make things easier there will also be "set starter" ponies, that is ponies from a set you own NONE of yet and would love to have.

The focus of this swap will be the ponies! So as extras you'll only be able to include candy/snacks. To keep it simple and...tasty Happy

The rules:

- You must post a wantlist (the bigger the better!) with at least 8 set completer/set starter ponies. Your wantlist may include other ponies as well or you can choose to have the other ponies randomly selected by your partner.

- Set completers are the ponies you need to complete a set. Those can be a maximun of 2 for each set (for example 2 of the Sundae Best ponies). You will need to post pictures of your "almost complete" set so that we know you're not lying Wink

- Set starters are ponies from sets that you own NONE of yet. Now we can't make you prove that unless we come around and search your house Poke Tounge So just be honest!

- Each package must contain at least one set completer/starter pony or more. The spending limit for ponies is $15-20, as set completers may be a little HTF. So you can either send your partner one expensive pony or more cheaper ones.

- Each package must also contain some extras and for this swap extras can only be candy and snacks! Your partner will provide info about his snack likes and dislikes so read carefully and make him/her happy Smile Spending limit for snacks is $5-10.

- Shipping is not included in the spending limit. Please make sure to pack your items safely (preferably in a box) and nicely. Wrapping is prefered, it will prolong the opening of the goodies Wink

- Please use the safest shipping method and get proof of postage if possible.

- In order to participate in this swap you have to:
*Have an active arena membership of at least 2 months.
*Have at least 50 posts.
*Be able to provide positive selling/trading feedback.

- Please take part in this swap only if you have the time and money to do it. If you think something might happen that will prevent you from completing the swap, please don't sign up!

- This will be a secret swap, which means your partner won't know who you are until they receive your package. So do NOT contact them or announce who they are. Any questions you may have may be addressed on this thread and will concern all participants. Do send him a note or card stating who you are along with your package.

Swap dates:

- 21/12 - 31/12 : Signups.
- 21/12 - 06/01 : Wantlists and photos (this is a bit prolongued to make sure people have received their holiday swap packages).
- 07/01 - 08/01 : Swap partner assignment.
- 09/01 - 29/02 : Package preparation and shipping
- 20/02 : International shipping deadline
- 29/02 : Domestic shipping deadline

Signups:

If you wish to take part in this swap please pm me the following details:
- Full name
- Shipping address
- E-mail address
- Link to your feedback
- Are you willing to ship internationally and outside your continent?
- Anything else I might need to know, like will you go on holiday during the swap?

Wantlists and likes:

Once you get a pm from me welcoming you to the swap, please post the following on this thread:
- Your wantlist (which must contain at least 8 set completer/set starter ponies - the more the better).

- Whether you'd like the rest of your ponies (apart from the set completer/set starter ones) to be selected from your wantlist or randomly. If you choose random please specify which generations/ponies you collect and which you don't.
Please also state whether you'd prefer to receive one HTF more expensive pony or more cheaper ponies.
Make sure to also mention whether you collect MLP accessories, merchandise etc.

- Describe the condition of the ponies you'd like to receive. Which flaws are ok with you and which are not.

- Your candy/snacks likes, dislikes and possible allergies. Please mention if you're on a diet and would only like to receive diet snacks or snacks for your family and pets.

For any questions please pm me!
You can also have the look at the first Set Completer/Set Starter Swap here: www.mlparena.com/Forum...+swap.html
And here's the brag thread: www.mlparena.com/Forum...+swap.html

So enough with all the talking, let's get on with this!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Participant list
gazzy90 - wantlist & pics posted
Scraleos - wantlist & pics posted
Sternenstaub -wantlist & pics posted
Alrak - wantlist & pics posted
ladybrooklyn - wantlist & pics posted
Skeen - wantlist posted, pics needed
DazzleSurprise - wantlist posted, pics needed
ChipsteRJ - wantlist & pics posted
gargoylekitty
mercynova - wantlist & pics posted
ButtercreamDream
Midnight_Dream - wantlist posted, pics needed
Babushka - wantlist & pics posted
ThriftyPony - wantlist & pics posted
Tira-Misu - wantlist & pics posted
minercia - wantlist & pics posted

Last edited by gazzy90 on 0; edited 13 times in total
Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Set Completer/Set Starter Swap* Nr2 - Signups open!

I'm in! I'll PM you in a minute!

Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: *Set Completer/Set Starter Swap* Nr2 - Signups open!

Oh I won't be a two month member until January! Sounds like a lot of fun though! Good luck with the swap!! Flirty Pony

Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PM'd you

megt19
So Soft Pony

Yay! PMing you soon....
gazzy90

Welcome Scraleos and Sternenstaub!! YAY! YAY!

Thank you Lilac-Mint!

And megt19 I've pm'ed you about your feedback.

Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Woohoo we're in Scraleos!! YAY!

I think I will post my wantlist and pics after christmas, because the next days will be a bit stressful for me ( I guess for most of us, too).

At the moment I'm baking christmas cookies!!
It's the second time this year - but the first wave has been eaten by hubby... Silly

But I will look here around from hour to hour. lol...

gazzy90

Sternenstaub wrote:
Woohoo we're in Scraleos!! YAY!

I think I will post my wantlist and pics after christmas, because the next days will be a bit stressful for me ( I guess for most of us, too).

At the moment I'm baking christmas cookies!!
It's the second time this year - but the first wave has been eaten by hubby... Silly

But I will look here around from hour to hour. lol...

Well, you've got to give us some of these cookies too!!! In fact, I demand that you do!! accomplished

I'll make tea and you bring the cookies awake

(I'll be posting my wishlist after Christmas too, gotta sit down and see what I have and what I want Wink )

Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

Yay!! That's a good idea about posting wantlists after Christmas Sternen, I don't have a clue what ponies I'm getting of my Dad XD

That's why you can do this until 06/01 Wink

Alrak
wicked pony of the west

I want to join too^^!
sending you a pm soon ;D

ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

Dropping you a PM! Wink

Happy Pony This sounds like fun!!!

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
DazzleSurprise
Scribbles Pony

PMed you!

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
StarDragon
Colorswirl Pony

Ooooh, I know I said I wanted to join before (and I really still do), but a bunch of stuff has just come up money-wise that I need to take care of. Sad Maybe if there is another one, I'll participate. XD I have a bajillion sets that need completing.

The rest of you, have fun!!
gazzy90

Welcome everypony!!
Grab a cookie, they're from Sternestaub Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: