Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 61
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Adoptables » Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTANT!
Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTANT!
Now Open to All Members!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Adoptables
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhoenixCarousel
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTANT!

gentle bump, I'm keeping Obs up to date on the pony!
Sarahlacewing
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTANT!

Edit:

Pony adoptable by SoundTune.
Ember's CustomsCommissions open
hilamb
Twinkle Eyed Night

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTA

I still have to color the ponys hair, but it wont take long. Smile

Thank you Vanillavirus & dizzines!
PhoenixCarousel
Colorswirl Pony

ooohh sarahlacewing I like the kinda erratic texture you gave her mane...it sort of makes it feel like it's moving...or like the pony just got shocked...kinda like it. I will be printing these out and mailing them to Obs so thank you ALL for the work.

hilamb, any time you get it up is fine with me!
Sarahlacewing
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Thanks I wanted her to look a little wild. I hope she likes it. Feel free to Frankenstein her if she likes parts of it. I wasn't sure if they would like that crinkled paper look in the wings. They should be pretty easy to edit out. Smile I can do a more traditional wing if she'd rather. And I can do the leg if preferred I just like the neck line for writing.

Pony adoptable by SoundTune.
Ember's CustomsCommissions open
Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Need my new Persona brought to life, she's SUPER IMPORTA

IM BACCCCCCK!

Beemoth I LOVE HER! TY!~uge pony hugs~

Flirty Pony Flirty Pony

Hilamb cant WAIT to see!

Sarah I LOVE HER, wrting on the neck is great it fits I writwe it on my neck. THANK YOU SHE I A BEAUTY!Hugs~

ALSO to add, anyone who wants to give iit a shot you can write "Stop The Hate on her leg and "We are NOT AFRAID" on her neck since that's our motto.

I'll gladly take any more takes guys and THANK YOU ALL! I <3 you! Flirty Pony YAY! Happy Pony

This Could be the Last of all the Rides we Take/So Hold on Tight and Don't Look Back/We Don't Care about the Message or the Rules They Make/I'll Find You when the Sun Goes Black/You Only Live Forever in the Lights You Make/When We Were Young we Used to Say/You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to BREAK/We Are the Kids From Yesterday/PP by Lina
Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

Obscuria wrote:
you're welcome!

um...
Obscuria wrote:
Beemoth

.... Beemoth? is that my new name? XD lol LMAO

Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

Behemoth wrote:
Obscuria wrote:
you're welcome!

um...
Obscuria wrote:
Beemoth

LOL! I guess it is, that's what I get for typing so late at night. Yeesh.

~throws fakie at self~ Throws Fakie

This Could be the Last of all the Rides we Take/So Hold on Tight and Don't Look Back/We Don't Care about the Message or the Rules They Make/I'll Find You when the Sun Goes Black/You Only Live Forever in the Lights You Make/When We Were Young we Used to Say/You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to BREAK/We Are the Kids From Yesterday/PP by Lina
Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

Obscuria wrote:
Behemoth wrote:
Obscuria wrote:
you're welcome!

um...
Obscuria wrote:
Beemoth

LOL! I guess it is, that's what I get for typing so late at night. Yeesh.

~throws fakie at self~ Throws Fakie
Lol, no need for firing the fakie canon at yourself Smile
I'm sorry but its just hilarious... beemoth... sounds like a mix between a bee and a moth XD

*stops derailing thread*

hilamb
Twinkle Eyed Night

lol beemoth. Happy
Im sorry, but my computer dosent support my ooold scanner, so its gonna take few more days for me to get the pic into my pc. Im getting a new camera, so i have to take a pic of the pic and then.. Happy Silly

Thank you Vanillavirus & dizzines!
AmethystDefender
Dazzle Surprise

I know the pain of being bullied...even into adulthood. I won't go into details, but, i finally found the courage to defend myself, and I am jobless now because of it, but I feel so much free-er for it.

Perhaps the name of Whistle Blower would fit? I don't really know anything about MCR though, so...

But...I may have to do something for this...However, I am really busy right now, and Photoshop hates me and my slow old computer. I am also an extremely slow/unmotivated artist, so don't expect anything right away, XD; If somebody can point me to a (working) Oekaki, though, I might be able to come up with something. XP

I DO have an interesting idea for the wings though. Wink

Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

Behemoth: OMG! BEEMOTH...yeesh....although it does sound epic in a insect-y sort of way. Bah you weren't de-railing the trhead, is hilarious.

Hilamb: That's fine hun, take your time. I'm sure she will be awesome!

AmethystDefender: As do I. ~Huge hugs~ I give you HUGE KUDOS for standing upfor yourself then, even if you did lose your job, which sadly happens alot, you are AMAZING fror that.

Take your time hun, no rush, and I can't wait to see your art/ideas especially coming from such a personal place.

Arianna
Rainbow Curl Pony

I would like to give this a try. Are you still accepting artworks?

%20%20%20%20%20%20
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ZennaBug
Doodlebug Art Mod

If I can find some time between commissions, I will see if I can come up with something. I've been bullied a lot in the past too and I think this is a great idea Hug

Obscuria
Time Lord/Torchwood Pony

Awwww holy crap Zenna, I am positivley HONORED and touched! ~Huge pony hugs~ Not you too? It would mean so much to me, and if anyone wants the link to the FB page let me know!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Adoptables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: