Visitors: 111
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » For Trade » G3s, G3.5s, McD, Merch, WoW Game Time
G3s, G3.5s, McD, Merch, WoW Game Time
Trade this for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » For Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiwiSquirtBottle
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: G3s, G3.5s, McD, Merch, WoW Game Time

Things I'd Like: I'm interested in baity ponies (not 3.5s) and custom supplies (like hair, high quality acrylics, wings, clay, etc) as well as some G1s (since I'm not sure what happened to my childhood ones.) I also live with a knitter who's a yarn snob, and an 8 year old boy who loves Star Wars, pokemon, watching DVDs, etc. I'm pretty open, and you don't have to trade pony stuff. Happy

Any ponies listed here may end up as baits, so feel free to save them.

If you have nothing to trade but money, feel free to offer that as well.

About Me: I'm 24 and have never sold things online before December 2011. I've bought quite a few things and you're welcome to check my ebay (which I share with my partner) and etsy feedback, as well as my arena feedback (none currently.)

Shipping: I tend to print my postage online and so will include a tracking number whenever possible. If you'd like insurance, please let me know, and you'll be responsible for the cost and any paypal fees. I usually ship within 3 days (not including Sunday) but will notify you on a case by case basis if there's an issue.

For More Images: Check out my trade folder on photobucket

25th Anniversary:
Butterscotch x | x | x
Bluebell
Cottoncandy

G3s:
Razzaroo x | x
Hair slightly dry/frizzy at the ends. DS eye has a small smudge by the eye.

G3.5s:
Scootaloo with RC Car x | x | x
Scootaloo's DS front and rear legs have some small dents in them, smaller than a pin head, and shallow. You can only see them if you're looking for them. In the picture, I enhanced the detail a bit so you can see 'em better. Car with remote still work, and can be traded/sold on their own (pics to come.) Scootaloo has to come with car, not by herself, as I have no use for the car.

Rainbow Dash with RC and Plane/Car
Plane with remote can be traded/sold on their own (pics to come.) Rainbow Dash has to come with plane, not by herself, as I have no use for the plane.

G4
MIB Rarity x

McDonald's:
G4 Celestia 1 x | x | x
This Celestia has some paint missing from bits of her hair, and a dent in one of the hair waves. Line scratch through her symbol.

Ponyville Desert Rose x | x
Dent in NDS neck.

Playsets:
Hot Air Balloon x | x
Ferris Wheel
Seaside Castle Thing

BlindBag
TRU Exclusive Set: New in Box

Merch:
A Very Minty Christmas x
Still mint in package, includes the figurine/ornament. Plastic shrinkwrap still intact.

Purple Glitter Colour-Your-Own Poster With Celestia and Rarity x
I have two of these. Both are still new in shrink wrap.

Non-Pony Stuff
WoW 1 year game time card
I have a game card good for one full year of WoW access. Retail value is about $180, but am valuing it $100ish. I can mail this to you, or deliver the code online, your choice. There are some slight scratches on the coating covering the code, but this has been sitting in my bedside table for about a year, and is unused.

| [url=]x[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> For Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: