Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 28
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drusilla
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!

do you guys think the date might change? like it did last year?

i would like to posibly buy my tickets really early to get a cheeper deal. right now return would cost me 535 about and i dont want to wait to long for it to go up.

Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!

drusilla wrote:
do you guys think the date might change? like it did last year?

i would like to posibly buy my tickets really early to get a cheeper deal. right now return would cost me 535 about and i dont want to wait to long for it to go up.

Ya, I'm trying desperately not to pull the trigger on Southwest's $99-each-way deals......well, I guess I could buy them anyway since they charge anything for changing your ticket dates.

Oh, and just a bit of advice for those that are taking families or are worried about hotel costs: Just outside Orlando are a lot of great vacation rental deals. You might have really good luck using a site like www.VRBO.com. Last time we went to Orlando, we stayed 6 nights at a very nice 3-bedroom townhouse condo in a gated community for less than $500 (about $85/nite).
jupiter_oski
Scribbles Pony

Sounds like fun! Unfortunately, I won't be able to go next year (the first time I'd be missing the MLP Fair in six years!) since I need to save my paid time off from work. There is the possibilty that I might be getting married next fall, so my boyfriend and I agreed that I need to save my paid time off (and money!) for a wedding instead. I'll be missing you guys at the Fair next year.

KarentheUnicorn
Twinkle Eye Pony

Cool, Florida, yay! For some reason I was going to guess Florida...This is pretty awesome!!!

hummm, interesting. Did you guys know you picked the same weekend as the Nascar race in Daytona?

I forget how far Daytona is from Orlando, I think it's an hour drive maybe...hummmm...

Interesting....

www.vaponymeet.com
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Teddy
MLP Tales Goddess

Alright!! Finally one close enough I could actually go to. ^-^

Click here to visit my MLP Tales site
(Thanks little_unie for my avatar!)
Ivy
G3 Prototype Pony

KarentheUnicorn wrote:
Cool, Florida, yay! For some reason I was going to guess Florida...This is pretty awesome!!!

hummm, interesting. Did you guys know you picked the same weekend as the Nascar race in Daytona?

I forget how far Daytona is from Orlando, I think it's an hour drive maybe...hummmm...

Interesting....

OMG! It is!! And Daytona is just an hour or so from Orlando - but with race traffic that may be more...

Since it's the July Race that makes it a night race too! But there is no way I could afford both tickets to Daytona, the Fair and a couple days at Walt Disney World... My budget is gonna be super tight this year. I'm actually looking at flying because it will probably be cheaper than gas. So far I'm looking at $211 round trip right now.
StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

KarentheUnicorn wrote:

Interesting....

Oh wow. The traffic. Hmm.. I wonder if there any conferences I can attend down there.

I doubt I can afford this though. I have not seen my fam in Panama City since February. Driving from here to there is 13 hrs. Driving to Orlando is 16. Ugh.

Last edited by StoryDreamer on 0; edited 1 time in total
Roogna
G3 Rosey Pony

the ONLY reason the date changed last year was b/c they accidently scheduled it the same weekend as SDCC (and Hasbro sends reps to both the Fair and SDCC, and were hosting the Fair last year)

this year they did not b/c SDCC happens the weekend after the 7-8

so the date wont change

Astralwing
McDonald's Pony

Argh, I hate living in Kansas. Nothing interesting ever comes here. Sad Pony
Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

my grandma lives there, maybe i can her to go there and buy ponies then ship them to me.... *cue beavis and butthead laugh* wonderful ideas... hehehe Smile

princessmaker
Dabbles Pony

@ashlyne
Thanks for posting the link, I saw some great deals on that site.

All Hail Pinkie Pie *Ponies for Sale* *Want List* *My Customs*
SweetTune
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Roogna wrote:
the ONLY reason the date changed last year was b/c they accidently scheduled it the same weekend as SDCC (and Hasbro sends reps to both the Fair and SDCC, and were hosting the Fair last year)

this year they did not b/c SDCC happens the weekend after the 7-8

so the date wont change

Right. The dates are set. We have already signed contracts with the venue.

SweetTune's Pony Blog
Elfpony
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

Hmmm, 23 hours and 41 minutes to drive from Ottawa Canada according to Google...*thinks hard*

Elf

Moonflower473
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Oh my goodness! I want to go!
Elfpony, it would be such a fun road trip though. Go for it!

Bay Breeze Pony

Moonflower473 wrote:
Oh my goodness! I want to go!
Elfpony, it would be such a fun road trip though. Go for it!

I second that! Smile

Thanks Dovetail for my avatar!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: