Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update
G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: G4 Exclusives...Group Order Update

EDIT 3:-

Phew! Everyone who pm'd should have a pm back acknowledging that I have your name - if you dont have a pm from me please send yours again as I have answered everything so either your or my pm must have been eaten by cyber space bunnies!

Due to the volume of messages to get through I didnt get the order placed this morning and will be placing it this evening instead - that means if you are still interested and havent pm'd you now have to 5PM GMT today!

Because of interest I ll be ordering a few Star Dreams as well - shes not an exclusive but she may prove illusive for some people who dont want the accessories or another AJ.

I have a lot of messages and I will order as many as possible to fulfil as many requirements as possible - I know not everyone who has messaged will necessarily go ahead and buy but hopefully that just means I ll be able to fulfil as many of those who do wish to proceed as possible!

I ll update this thread when the order is confirmed and when the order is on route and then message you individually when they arrive [should be a couple of weeks from today hopefully!!!]

Thanks guys and thanks mods for letting this thread run in the Corral!
I think thats everything covered [for the moment!]

EDIT 2:-

Ok - I have lots of pms - dont worry if I havent pm'ed you back yet - I am at work so cant [unfortunately] spend all the time on the Arena lol! I ll come back to everyone today...

Thanks everyone!

EDIT:-

Yeah! Ok - thanks everyone...I am confident enough that there will be enough interest if I get my friend to order some of these...

As the bulk of interest seems to be in Star Swirl and Sky Wishes the order will be mainly them but I will also order a selection of Sweetie Swirl and Starbeam Twinkle. I cant get Minty unfortunately.

As I really cant tell for definite how much this is going to cost per pony all I can do is "approx" I ll make the order myself and at this stage I dont need deposits just a registered interest so that when the ponies arrive I can come back to everyone and you can then decide, when I have an accurate price and the ponies in hand, if you definitely wish to buy them. If you have any questions or would like me to pm you when the ponies arrive with a price per pony and postage please drop me a pm so I can keep a record of you.

I will ship internationally.

I do think £7 is going to be about right...a couple of pounds either side should cover them. The actual ponies are only about £3 its the commission and shipping that ups the price.

And if I havent covered anything please let me know.

I am thinking of getting my friend to get a selection of some of the exclusive G4s which have been released - which I can then sell on to Arena members who are looking for them - it would need to only be the G4s which have been confirmed as genuine ponies [not the "prototypes"] so its probably going to be Star Swirl, SkyWishes, Sweetie Swirl, Starbeam Twinkle...and, maybe, Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose. Ponies would all be loose.

The problem I have is because they are imported I cant tell anyone exactly how much they are going to cost - after item purchase, commission to the seller, shipping and [potential] customs charges into the UK I think they should be around £7ish each but that could be higher or could be lower.

Soooo...the purpose in this post is really to see if its something that anyone would actually be interested in - I just want to see if its worthwhile picking up a selection or if most people are simply intending to either wait for them to get to stores close to them?

Any thoughts would be appreciated as well.

At this stage this is just a thought...just to find out if I did go ahead if people would be interested or if I would end up with a dozen SkyWishes and no homes for them lol. I like G4 but not that much!

As I cant tell how much items will cost, I ll be purchasing the ponies and then selling on - as per the norm its all at cost [which is price of item, commission to seller, shipment to me, paypal fees and shipping on to you]...as my friend has a great contact I want to simply help people out...

Last edited by hathorcat on 0; edited 4 times in total
Lyra
Secret Surprise Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: G4 Exclusives...Group Order? Maybe?

I'd be most interested in the idea of a group order for skywishes and starbeam twinkle! :3
(and mintybutoksheisnotconfirmed)
Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

I'd be interested in Skywishes and Sweetie Swirl!

Colorswirl Pony

I would be interested in all ponies but Star Swirl. Smile

Thanks to Mohawk for my beautiful avatar and to Lina for my adorable signature!
FlyingPonyMonster
Elusive Starry Wings Pony

Id definitely be interested xxx

FPM's Giant G1 & G3 Want List

*GRAIL* MOC Starry Wings
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

Ok - thanks guys! If I go ahead I would be placing the order by the end of this week...simply as I would like everything ordered and on route before the start of the Chinese New Year holidays...

ButtercreamDream
Brush N Grow Pony

I would be interested in the international exclusives.

Thank you LazyJenny and Sourdoughstomper for my sig!

My Sales and Trades/ My Want List
wystearya
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Because I am not quite up on all these variations, could someone please post pictures of them? I might be interested, depending on what they look like. <3

Always looking to buy EK Horses that I don't have. Check my site for info. Smile
Scraleos
Mommy & Baby Pony

I'm looking forward to them now! I think around £7 is a good price, especially when singles are £5 over here anyway XD

Depends Pony

I think I'm interested

Dabbles Pony

I would be interested in some! But I'd like pics first, too, 'cause I've lost track of who's who, lol

My Customs WANTED: G2 Bubble! DS Ref Sheet
josiekat
G3 Prototype Pony

I would be interested in Sky Wishes, Sweetie Swirl and Starbeam Twinkle, but it would depend on how much they end up costing.

Brush N Grow Pony

I would be SO interested in Star Swirl and Skywishes. Like... 120% interested. I just need to wait on the funds from my last auction to clear (curse you, Paypal!)

Dazzle Surprise

I'd definately be in for Sky Wishes! MAYBE Diamond Rose... but we don't exactly know that she's an international exclusive yet... right?

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
SpaRx
Mighty Morphin Power Pony

Oooo.. I'd be more than interested in Sky Wishes
ifyoucouldshiphertoIceland Blush
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: