Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 14
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Customs » Cherry Blossom Swap - Sign Ups Closed/Partners Sent!
Cherry Blossom Swap - Sign Ups Closed/Partners Sent!
Discuss, Display, Request, Offer
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Cherry Blossom Swap - Sign Ups Closed/Partners Sent!

Oh! And if anyone has any questions or signed up and doesn't have a partner, let me know. Oh.....And if I sent you a copy of your own form, please let me know ASAP. I know I did it at least once and had to go back and fixed it but I may have done it again because I'm a goof.

Baby CC's Adventureskaoskat's CustomsCommissions & custom trades closed!
hannaliten
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Cherry Blossom Swap - Sign Ups Closed/Partners Sent!

Yay, I love my partner! This will be so much fun!

kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

LOL Hey you volunteered! Silly

ETA: I've recently been made aware that some of you are sharing who your partners are. I do not appreciate this and I expect it to stop now. It is against this swap's rules to tell your partner's name to ANYONE and you risk being pulled from this swap by doing so. This is not an uncommon rule and by signing up for this swap you agreed to follow the rules posted. If I catch wind of anymore partner sharing the parties involved will be pulled.

Midnight_Dream
Mommy & Baby Pony

Is the person we were assigned the one who got us? I was just wondering....perhaps it is a dumb question.

Off Topic Mod

Sometimes but not always.

simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise

Midnight_Dream wrote:
Is the person we were assigned the one who got us? I was just wondering....perhaps it is a dumb question.

Not a dumb question at all. You don't really know until people start receiving their ponies. Some people might have who has them, some might have someone completely different. It just depends on how the host wanted to partner people.

My DA: simplysteffie.deviantart.com/

My FB: www.facebook.com/hottdamnitssteff

Sales on Ebay: www.ebay.com/sch/hottd...ksid=p3686
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

simplysteffie wrote:
Midnight_Dream wrote:

Not a dumb question at all. You don't really know until people start receiving their ponies. Some people might have who has them, some might have someone completely different. It just depends on how the host wanted to partner people.

Pretty much. Happy Pony Sorry was in a rush when I answered that this morning and I realize now it wasn't very clear. Sorry about that!

simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise

Silly me has decided to turn this into a big project- and I'm going to have a hard time having it all pried out of my hands to send away!

View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

LOL I'm afraid the same thing will happen with mine!

simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise

Someone will have to make a trip to Texas and have to kill me, then pry it out of my dead; cold hands.

Miserati
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

I'll do it. ... but then I'm keeping the pony. <3

OPEN for Custom Swaps/Commissions | Golden Reverie | deviantArt
Formerly c.love.r | I'm always looking for baity flutters, especially Peach Blossom!
simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise

Miserati wrote:
I'll do it. ... but then I'm keeping the pony. <3

lol. Good luck getting it out of my hands- I might have to be dead for it, bt I'll be LIVING DEAD

kaoskat
Off Topic Mod

I finished my FBR with my new airbrush! She looks good so far!

NoDivision
I am vengeance, I am the night

I'm sure I'll love my pony, but I love my partner more, so I'll have no problem sending it on Smile

Want List! - Customs for sale! - Do I owe you feedback? PM me!
simplysteffie
Dazzle Surprise

NoDivision wrote:
I'm sure I'll love my pony, but I love my partner more, so I'll have no problem sending it on Smile

Except that you have cooties and the pony will too! lol j/k

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Customs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: