Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 25
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - FINAL DAY! till 12/28, 12 am, GMT-6

TE_Starflower wrote:
Darn, I totally forgot I donated a ton of toys to a family we adopted at work and don't have proof!! Gah! I so want that celestia set Sad Doh!

I think somewhere in the first post it says you don't necessarily need proof, if there's still some room maybe she'll let you in too! It's not like you look like an untrustworthy newbie, hehe. I love the Celestia/Luna set too but I'm totally crossing my hooves for the comic-con poster. It's so much pony pony pony.... eeeeee! Silly

ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - FINAL DAY! till 12/28, 12 am, GMT-6

I'm wanting the Celestia and Luna set, AppleJack's farm truck, or the comic con poster. xD I am hoping I get a chance at getting at least one of them.

Mommy & Baby Pony

Zettamomo isn't the poster just awesome? The farm truck rocks too but I aleady have an AJ. I also already have two Star Catchers LOL they're stalking me. Crazy I keep forgetting that a custom is an option for prizes too, how cool would that be? And that Tootie Tails is so cuteeee. Her pose cracks me up at that angle, like she's trying really hard to sit lol. There are just such awesome prizes here, I'd be happy to get any of them really ^^

And next year I will be sure to set aside something to offer as a prize! No doubt there will be more people participating next time and there will need to be more prizes Silly

ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

I don't have an AppleJack yet and she is my dad's favorite pony (yes, he watches FiM with me. xD), so I like that set.
I think all of them are nice prizes. :3

My mom and I are learning to make pony wear so maybe next year we can donate some custom pony wear as a prize.

I actually did not notice this thread at first. A MLP blog was advertising it on Tumblr so I check it out right away. I want to make sure to give some kids some nice ponies next year and some other gifts.
Energetic

Mommy & Baby Pony

Awww, I love that your dad watches it! Don't let him steal AJ if ya get her, hehe!

ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

Naw. I wouldn't let him do that xD I gave him a G1 AppleJack that I cleaned up for Christmas. She sits on his night stand.
I think he likes it because it reminds him of how we used to watch cartoons together when I was a kid.

Mommy & Baby Pony

That's so sweet ^^ My mom watches Land Before Time, and Aladdin with me, and some other old kid's movies, cause of how much I watched them as a kid. I bet she'd just die if I got her a little Littlefoot figure, lol.

ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

I remember Land Before Time! Laugh Loved it as a kid!

Silly Waiting to see how the drawing goes! Wink

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
ButtercreamDream
Brush N Grow Pony

So, when do we hear the results? Has a new date been set? I was hoping we'd know before the set completer/set starter swap deadline.

Thank you LazyJenny and Sourdoughstomper for my sig!

My Sales and Trades/ My Want List
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

Well, I was going to run numbers on the 27th but I'm still waiting to hear back from one person. She mentioned in the thread that she had purchased something, but never gave me a total. How about I just give her until tonight, though? I know everybody is eager Poke Tounge

I guess I'll run the numbers as a New Years' present to you all. I'm also going to be putting up a couple more prizes, and every single one of you will get something! Random.org will be used to determine who gets to pick first, second, third, etc Smile

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

I can't wait~ :3

Colorswirl Pony

ABrownCrayon wrote:
Well, I was going to run numbers on the 27th but I'm still waiting to hear back from one person. She mentioned in the thread that she had purchased something, but never gave me a total. How about I just give her until tonight, though? I know everybody is eager Poke Tounge

I guess I'll run the numbers as a New Years' present to you all. I'm also going to be putting up a couple more prizes, and every single one of you will get something! Random.org will be used to determine who gets to pick first, second, third, etc Smile

That's so awesome of you, ABC! Thank you! Can't wait to see how the drawing goes. YAY!

Great to see members of the pony community involved with such a great cause. Flirty Pony

lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

Squee!

StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

I already know I'm doing this next year and next time there's a BOGO for MLP, I will save some for prizes!

xkelpiex
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

OMG YAY! I am so hoping for that custom ;.; devlishsmooch is so talented! I want a pony based around sea creatures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: