Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE (9 days left

I finally have the stuff to donate! In total I spent $18, but I also threw in a G3 pony (not in box) if that rounds it up? If not that's okay too ^^
The toy cost $15 as shown on the receipt and a few days ago I also picked up a disney princess sticker activity kit and some candy.

The to was a GoGo Walking Puppy or something like that, from the Fur Real Friends line. I didn't snag a pic until everything was already in the bag with the donation ID tag on it but you can kinda see the box, and the butt end of the tube of candies xD My mom threw everything in the bag and knotted it before I was even done taking a pic of the receipt.

My poor dog, we kept hitting the button that makes the puppy toy bark and he kept getting so mad! Like, there's another dog in MY house!!

cookhuman
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE (9 days left!)

I already have enough raffle tickets, but wanted to add that we also donated a 4 foot tall Kermit the Frog plush to the Shriner's Children's Hospital (they will treat any child regardless of whether their family can pay or not), here in St. Louis, for their play room. I hope the kids dig it! Smile

*EBAY AUCTIONS* *WANT LIST* *DA PAGE - CUSTOMS*
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE (9 days left!)

awesome guys! I'm glad this is getting more attention!

A few people (coughcookhumancough) have donated a LOT. But don't let that phase you.. we all know that each person is only able to do what they can. And every little bit helps! If you have an extra $5 PLEASE help donate a toy for a child!

The original draw was for five prizes.. I'm now bumping it up to 7 drawn names. We also have more volunteers offering custom services that I was waiting to add to the pile, along with more potential prizes. The more interest we get, the more prizes there will be! cookhuman can't win all of them, everyone has a chance Poke Tounge

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

Wooo! So many kids are gonna have good pressies this year because of us ponyfolk. Aww I got the warm and fuzzies heart

Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

okay, don't judge me... I took these in the back of the car, on the way to TRU. I have the receipt but I've gotta do some fine tuning, and I'm getting ready to run... so I spent $51.17 so just say $50. But I feel bad, the girl's got way less then the boy's, what can I say, cars are cheaper then ponies.

Dabbles Pony

I donated about $20 worth. 2 LPSs, a 5-pack of matchbox cars and the Luna/Celestia set; didn't get pics, though. I wanted to donate more but I ran out of time and money (stupid car issues... 0__0 ). Next year I think I am going to set aside a certain amount BEFORE doing my Christmas shopping.

My Customs WANTED: G2 Bubble! DS Ref Sheet
ButtercreamDream
Brush N Grow Pony

Dropped my stuff off yesterday. I don't know how often they are collected, but the bin was pretty full at that particular mall. I had to balance the carousel on top. I hope all the kids who are receiving these have a very merry Christmas!

Thank you LazyJenny and Sourdoughstomper for my sig!

My Sales and Trades/ My Want List
ZettaMomo
Colorswirl Pony

Hey everybody~ I just saw this promoted on Tumblr and I think that this is great.
I dropped off some of my extra ponies at our local career center. We were trying to stuff 20 stockings for some little girls and boys.

This thread is going to make some girls and boys so happy this Christmas~

Dazzle Surprise

hope everyone is having a great Christmas!

I'd like to thank everyone who participated this year. I didn't get anywhere near the interest I was hoping for, but if I enticed even one person to donate even one toy more than they would have, I did what I was trying to do. Smile

I will come back after Church (le sigh.. I'm not a church-goer) and update the list in a few short hours. I believe there are also a few submissions from our friends over at the TP.

I am not closing this until tomorrow afternoon/evening, depending on when I'm out of work. Well, let's just call it midnight tomorrow night/Tuesday morning my time, so everyone has a last chance. (12am Tuesday Dec. 27th, central time).

So get all your last-minute submissions in, or if you have any friends who don't come here often and might have missed this, send them over! I still have more prizes than participants so the more the merrier Poke Tounge

StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

DevlishSmooch wrote:
I donated about $20 worth. 2 LPSs, a 5-pack of matchbox cars and the Luna/Celestia set; didn't get pics, though. I wanted to donate more but I ran out of time and money (stupid car issues... 0__0 ). Next year I think I am going to set aside a certain amount BEFORE doing my Christmas shopping.

That's a great idea. I think next year I will choose a boy and a girl off the angel tree too.

ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

I forgot to change the title of the thread, so I'm going to give a one-day extension, just in case.

Laaaaaaast chaaaaaaanceeeeee

lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - FINAL DAY! till 12/28, 12 am, GMT-6

I hope you get some more submissions! So far it looks like everyone's gonna be a winner Silly

ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - FINAL DAY! till 12/28, 12 am, GMT-6

we are officially done - however I'm waiting to hear back from a couple people who offered prizes, and a couple people who posted in here that they purchased something but did not give me a total. If no one minds, I'd like to give them a few more days to answer back and then we will draw names.

As lemontwist said, there still seem to be almost as many prizes as participants - so what I'm planning on doing is getting enough prizes for everyone to get one and then letting random.org choose the order in which all of you get to pick your prizes.

Thank you to every one who participated this year, we gathered over $600 in toys for kids!

lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

Wow, that's a lot! I almost can't wait to see how much we pull together for kids next year!

TE_Starflower
Mommy & Baby Pony

Darn, I totally forgot I donated a ton of toys to a family we adopted at work and don't have proof!! Gah! I so want that celestia set Sad Doh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: