Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 18
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE

This is such a sweet idea! I wish I had the money to go and buy some new toys to donate... As of right now I don't anyways, who knows though. But either way, I'll be donating some old stuff of mine that is still at least "like new". I have some collected plushies that aren't played with or dirty, and I need to thin out my pony herd to make room for Christmas ponies. It's cool if that doesn't count though, I shall be donating anyways Silly

Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE

I always donate to toys for tots, so I'm in...

I'll get back to you with pictures and such at a later date, but you can text me if you need any help, I'd be glad to try and get you prizes as well Smile

So Soft Pony

giving this a bump

partypony566
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RA

This is fantastic! Big Ups I hope tons of people join in for a good cause!

Thanks to hathorcat for my Minty avi heart SDS for my coin siggy heart and thanks severedanomaly for my big Minty siggy heart
StoryDreamer
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Great idea! I picked a Salvation Army angel off the tree and yesterday we bought her a barbie (it was on her wants), 2 Dora books (also a want), a pony coloring book, 3 Barbie outfits and a Littlest Pet Shop kitty. I also gave her a Mib Feathermay I got for myself. It put me in the Christmas spirit and made me so happy to think of her opening gifts all excited.

banditpony
Scribbles Pony

OOoh. I think I might have a G4 still in box somewhere. I don't exactly have money to buy something to donate (money is rough for the next 3 weeks), but I could certainly donate something I have. Hmm. I'll have to look around. :3
This post has definitely given me a giving spirit.

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

Great to hear that this idea is getting so much support! Smile

I'd enter if I had funds and Paypal but I *AM* cleaning and organizing the whole house and donating TONS of things again. I do have a box full of fakies and McD's ponies but I want to wait until after the Giftmas madness to send them off to children in need. So I am definitely in the spirit with you! Smile

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
cookhuman
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

This is awesome! We donate to Toys for Tots every year. This was last years donation (pics taken for tax purposes). I%20still%20don't%20have%20everything%20pulled%20together%20for%20this%20year,%20but%20will%20take%20pics%20when%20I%20do.%20 Keep%20in%20mind%20everyone%20(in%20the%20US),%20donations%20are%20tax%20deductible%20so%20if%20the%20\"warm%20heart\"%20feeling%20isn't%20enough,%20the%20tax%20break%20is%20good%20too.%20%20:P As%20someone%20who%20benefited%20from%20these%20types%20of%20programs%20as%20a%20kid,%20I%20can%20say%20that%20nothing%20feels%20better%20than%20getting%20a%20toy%20for%20Christmas,%20when%20you%20otherwise%20wouldn't%20have.%20%20Even%20a%20MIB%20toy%20that%20isn't%20the%20\"latest%20or%20greatest\"%20is%20still%20greatly%20appreciated,%20so%20get%20those%20LIKE%20NEW,%20MIB%20G3s%20out%20that%20you%20don't%20fancy%20anymore%20and%20donate%20away.%20%20 ABC%20-%20I'll%20donate%20this%20Chuck%20E.%20Cheese%20baby%20to%20the%20raffle%20(I%20can%20drop%20it%20by%20your%20work,%20at%20some%20point,%20if%20you'd%20like).

*EDITED FOR CLARITY

*EBAY AUCTIONS* *WANT LIST* *DA PAGE - CUSTOMS*

Last edited by cookhuman on 0; edited 1 time in total
xkelpiex
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

I'm trying to search for a toy donation box in my town. As soon as I get my next pay, it is off to Walmart!
SwiftheartBabbit
Colorswirl Pony

Sweet! My work should have a donation box out in their lobby later this week, and I already have a few things to donate (including a pony)! Thanks so much for doing this! Smile

DevlishSmooch
Dabbles Pony

TRU stores always have toy donation boxes. I will be donating some stuff, not sure what yet, though - well, other than the extra Luna/Celestia set I have.

My Customs WANTED: G2 Bubble! DS Ref Sheet
sabathamk
Bay Breeze Pony

Hmm, I did boxes for the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes... but I guess those don't really count? There were new toys in there, but all deboxed (as well as some other toys). I do those every year. I've never done the toys for tots thing... but I think we may have something similar in our area! I'll have to check!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody's pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

sorry I've been offline for a few days following The Great Thanksgiving Shopathon 2011. It's been pretty much store/work/home/bed/work for a few days in a row, lol.

ladybrooklyn wrote:

I have... *thinks*
~Springtime Fluttershy X 3
~Applejack
~Twilight Sparkle
~Feathermay

~KREO Transformers Bumblebee
~KREO Transformers Optimus Prime

~GI Joe Snakeeyes
~GI Joe Duke
~GI Joe some other guy... Laugh Can't remember...

~Big Bird Plush

I feel like there was something else... but the box is in another room... Laugh

But yeah... they are all unopened... so it will be as if they are setting up a "toy store" for these kids to "shop" in. Happy It sounds really cool!

Quote::

I'm off on another round of black friday-ing, so I'll try to resize those pics AGAIN when I come back. *shakes fist at photobucket*

You are a MUCH braver soul than I!!! Even if I am still awake... O.o

find any smashing deals tho!? Happy

ladybrooklyn, try to get me a picture if you can. I'm also going to need estimated values on stuff because I know NOTHING about GI Joe, lol. I got my nephew some Kre-O for Christmas, but they also come in different sizes/prices. Poke Tounge Help me get it all straight and I'll be sure to count you!

Oh and PS - I got a Bissel canister vacuum for $36, a large skillet for $9.44 and quite a few other household goodies for way cheaper than normal retail Poke Tounge

StoryDreamer wrote:
Great idea! I picked a Salvation Army angel off the tree and yesterday we bought her a barbie (it was on her wants), 2 Dora books (also a want), a pony coloring book, 3 Barbie outfits and a Littlest Pet Shop kitty. I also gave her a Mib Feathermay I got for myself. It put me in the Christmas spirit and made me so happy to think of her opening gifts all excited.

StoryDreamer, I know you already did this and can't get pictures, but I'd be happy to count them for you if you give me price estimates Smile

xkelpiex wrote:
I'm trying to search for a toy donation box in my town. As soon as I get my next pay, it is off to Walmart!

As someone else said TRU always has it, as well as WalMart, many grocery stores, your local library or community center, many churches.. they're really everywhere, but unfortunately it's something that can easily go unseen =/ My picture on the first post was actually taken at a QuikTrip gas station, lol.

sabathamk wrote:
Hmm, I did boxes for the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes... but I guess those don't really count? There were new toys in there, but all deboxed (as well as some other toys). I do those every year. I've never done the toys for tots thing... but I think we may have something similar in our area! I'll have to check!

I only put unopened in the rules because I know that is what ToysForTots specifically asks for. I just don't want to see someone toss in a bunch of dirty G3s that won't be accepted by the charity just for raffle tickets from me. If your charity REQUESTS open toys, as yours does, that is completely fine Smile I know you already sent it out but if you can give me a list and price estimates I'd be happy to count those.

I'm going back to edit the first post right now to add prizes donated by other Arena members - thank you to cookhuman, TE_Starflower and DevlishSmooch!

As for everyone else, as of right now I have ZERO tickets handed out and more prizes coming in! We really need to step it up, folks! Please try to donate and help a child in need have a merry christmas!

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!
suzy.66
Dazzle Surprise

Nice idea Smile good luck for this Christmas spirit raffle Smile

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !
okiegurl1981
MIB Rapunzel Pony

Awesome idea! We do Angel Tree every year. Smile We take the girls, they each pick an angel, and get to go shopping for them. We hope it helps them remember there are other people less fortunate than themselves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: