Members: 0
Visitors: 36
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » The Dollhouse » Monster High Discussion
Monster High Discussion
Where we discuss all Doll wants & needs!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » The Dollhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwordPony
MOC Mimic

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High Discussion

Love the pic PicklePud!!!!

I just wanna toss this out there. Would anyone be intrested in my spare Sea Monster Parts from the CAM set. I'll even include her outfit. I only wanted the Vampire girl out of it.

Scribbles Pony

M!ndy wrote:

*sigh* and just when I think I couldn't want her more lol Pics? Happy

I know. I was just going to get 1 of each of the original six. Then decided on two. And now...well, now I have 4 Frankies.

Here she is, chilling out on the sewing machine:
And%20here's%20all%20four%20Frankie's%20(Killer%20Style%20is%20still%20in%20her%20Christmas%20outfit.%20%20DotD%20looks%20like%20she's%20about%20to%20punch%20someone%20o_O)%20:

Rainbow Curl Pony

What is going on with the posts?
There are multi posts of mine and others here, is anyone else getting error messages when the post?

Favorite pony - Sweet Stuff (Sweetie)

www.flickr.com/photos/27292654@N04/
Ravie
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

I am. I've learned, however, to check to see if it goes through despite the error message before attempting to post again.

MIB Rapunzel Pony

picklepud wrote:
What is going on with the posts?
There are multi posts of mine and others here, is anyone else getting error messages when the post?

There seems to be some forum-wide database issues going on:
www.mlparena.com/Forum...art=0.html

Brush N Grow Pony

Finally found the CAM starter sets last night, found the add-ons weeks ago but haven't been able to make anything with them without the torso and whatnot. Pleased with how easily all the parts are to snap together, though getting those wolf ears to look right, and stay right, is a little bit of a pain. Still, happy!

WickedWonderland
G3 Prototype Pony

Odd... My SS Lagoona and Ghoulia both had teal stands and brushes.

I FINALLY found Killer Style Draculaura. I hadn't seen either of the Killer Style dolls in stores, but for some reason I got the urge to check the toy isle when I went into Navarro today to pick up detergent and there she was all alone in a sea of GB Jacksons.

Now I just need to find DT Frankie, Home Ick Frankie and DotD Ghoulia. I'm starting to get worried they'll be phased out before I find them in mint condition. Sad

Create-a-Monster torsos
gargoylekitty
Brush N Grow Pony

Stopped by a store I don't normally on a whim and found the new Frankie and Toralei's fashion packs. Found them hidden behind some other stuff on the shelf, not sure if someone was hiding it(if here, sorry, lol) or it just fell, either way like them. Really want Spectra's though, hope it pops up soon.

dxgirly
Magic Motion Pony

I think these dolls are going to be dangerous to me when I get my taxes back.... >_>
creedence
Dabbles Pony

No finds for me today Sad

They had the sweet 1600 displays at walmart but no dolls! Only the car, which reminds me of the batmobile..

Scribbles Pony

WickedWonderland wrote:

Now I just need to find DT Frankie, Home Ick Frankie and DotD Ghoulia. I'm starting to get worried they'll be phased out before I find them in mint condition. Sad

I found my Home Ick Frankie at Target. I haven't seen any at the various Wal-Marts around here. The Kroger stores around here have had several of the Dead Tired girls, if you have a Kroger nearby it might be worth a stop to check them out.

And guys, do you realize we're almost at 100 posts again?!

Scribbles Pony

ARgh, that was supposed to read 100 pages, not 100 posts lol, can't go back and edit for some reason.

Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

My Cupid arrived today!!! A lovely member of the LJ picked her up for me. I absolutely adore her. I fell in love with the prototype picture, loved her less when I saw that she had Ghoulia's head (not the chubby, rounded face she seemed to have in the proto) and bright pink as opposed to cotton candy pink hair. But now that I have her in hand? Total love again! To reconcile her being a monster AND the Daughter of Eros, I'm pretending her mother was a succubus. Lust demons are probably not something Mattel wants to be advertising in their line, but it works for my head canon.

Wow, with SS Lagoona en route from another friend, all I need is 1600 Frankie and DotD Lala! I might just get caught up on dolls before Operetta, Nefera and Howleen come out. Of course, there's still the CaMs, Cleo's vanity, the Lalamobile , and the last four fashion packs...
LuvlyMelody
Bay Breeze Pony

*Steals first post for page 99??*

OMG What a terrible day for me. Went searching around my area to the stores, except for one Target that I went to a few days ago, all were (still) EMPTY!!! Went way out to a city over to search in their TRU, EMPTY!! and the whole day its been rainy. On the bus ride back, I thought I'd try the Target I already checked, Just to see if they did any restocking within the few days. As I was walking and turned the corner towards the aisle that had the MH Section on the other end and I almost let out a big scream, like I saw a ghost or something (which if you think about it, I kinda did lol).

I found Spectra!! They kinda restocked the shelves and I guess some people ravaged the place again because it was nearly bare compared to the last time I was checked. They mainly had the Roadster for Draculaura, some of the 2nd release of the Fashion Packs (Ghoulia, Abbey, Clawdeen, Draculaura) and of course this one Spectra! She was turned towards me so when I turned that corner she was facing me.

What kinda worried me was that her box looked a little beat up, it had a peice of tape inside it and there was a loose peice of cardboard/bookmark in it that was like an ad for the website or something. So a part of me was paranoid that she was probably opened then returned, but the doll and all the accessories looked like they were never taken out. I was gonna put her back then a small part of me went. "Pass her up again?! Eff that!!" *Grabs* Maybe I'm just being over paranoid and she's fine. Everything looks perfect, her dress, her paint job is great (no crusty, flaky, residue left over), She has the 1st release earings and now she's MINE!!! And still in her box. XP

Turned from a terrible day to a happy ending, yay!!

TL:DR Girl going crazy that she found Spectra. lol

MOC Mimic

Congrats on finally finding her LuvlyMelody!!! I know you have been looking for a long time!!

Wow we will have new thread the next time I come back on I bet!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> The Dollhouse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 98 of 99

Jump to: