Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 20
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Simple Newbie Swap~ All Shipped~ Only One Left to Arrive!!!
Simple Newbie Swap~ All Shipped~ Only One Left to Arrive!!!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 70, 71, 72  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverskimmer
Depends Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Simple Newbie Swap~ All Shipped~ Only One Left to Arrive!!!

I hope you get your box soon Meg!

Also, I'm not sure if I've had feedback placed for me yet. How can I tell?

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list / Custom commisions
Looking for bait summer wing glow pose
megt19
So Soft Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Simple Newbie Swap~ All Shipped~ Only One Left to Arrive!!!

If you don't already have a feedback thread then your partner may have left feedback here www.mlparena.com/Forum...78026.html
sabathamk
Bay Breeze Pony

I don't have any feedback on there yet either... and I purchased from someone for the swap, too. Should I message them to ask for feedback? I know I've left feedback for everyone I've done business with here... I try to do so right away or else I KNOW I'll forget, haha.

I can't wait until they have all the feedback stuff up and working again. Smile

Thanks to Cardinal Melody's pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables
megt19
So Soft Pony

sabathamk wrote:
I don't have any feedback on there yet either... and I purchased from someone for the swap, too. Should I message them to ask for feedback? I know I've left feedback for everyone I've done business with here... I try to do so right away or else I KNOW I'll forget, haha.

I can't wait until they have all the feedback stuff up and working again. Smile
Yeah, I think it's fine to send someone a PM and ask for feedback..... especially if you need it for joining other swaps etc...... I agree, I hope they get it working soon, it takes quite a while to scan through all the pages on that thread now.....
StarDragon
Colorswirl Pony

Meep! I almost forgot about feedback! o_o -hurries off right away-
xkelpiex
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Jeez Louise, Meg, it should have been there! I'm getting worried now, and I'm sad your little one has to wait so long. *sigh*
megt19
So Soft Pony

xkelpiex wrote:
Jeez Louise, Meg, it should have been there! I'm getting worried now, and I'm sad your little one has to wait so long. *sigh*
I am not 'worried' as such.... I don't think we should worry that it's lost, it's just on a very slow boat LOL!
clones_rebellion
Evil Swap Queen

Bump!

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for the wonderful siggy of my Atlas and Mareacooda's Bastet!
PuddinAndPie
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback SilverSkimmer! I really appreciate your kind words Smile

Sorry I haven't been active on here! I have no internet (yet... have moved house and they can't hook us up until the 4th!) Just letting you know Meg and Kelpie, don't panic, surface mail is slow, but steady. I have shipped many things by sea mail (from Canada back to Aus and from Japan back to Aus and from the UK back to Aus - holidays where I buy too much stuffs and need to ship instead of paying the extra luggage bill!!!) and it always comes through eventually! So don't panic! IT WILL GET THERE SOONER OR... later...? Poke Tounge

Commissions by Topshot (avatar), Cassie Fresse and Kapieren (signature)
SaucyCustoms
Captain Jack Pony

PuddinAndPie wrote:
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback SilverSkimmer! I really appreciate your kind words Smile

Sorry I haven't been active on here! I have no internet (yet... have moved house and they can't hook us up until the 4th!) Just letting you know Meg and Kelpie, don't panic, surface mail is slow, but steady. I have shipped many things by sea mail (from Canada back to Aus and from Japan back to Aus and from the UK back to Aus - holidays where I buy too much stuffs and need to ship instead of paying the extra luggage bill!!!) and it always comes through eventually! So don't panic! IT WILL GET THERE SOONER OR... later...? Poke Tounge

Hey Puddin, speaking of Sea Mail, I finally got Star Swirl and Rarity on Christmas Eve!! Thank you so much! Happy

And just to give a time frame, I'm in the US and she mailed it in September but that doesn't mean it always has to take that long :3
lemontwist
Mommy & Baby Pony

Here's hoping it gets there sooner, lol. I'm sure now that Christmas is coming to an end the mail will speed up a bit.

clones_rebellion
Evil Swap Queen

lemontwist wrote:
Here's hoping it gets there sooner, lol. I'm sure now that Christmas is coming to an end the mail will speed up a bit.

Agreed! Big Ups

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for the wonderful siggy of my Atlas and Mareacooda's Bastet!
megt19
So Soft Pony

Well, I'm back from holidays..... it's Tuesday afternoon, still no box Sad maybe tomorrow???
megt19
So Soft Pony

No box today Sad
sabathamk
Bay Breeze Pony

Sad
I really hope it arrives soon! Today our postal workers are finally working again (they had 4 days off... so NO movement of mail). I'm waiting for a few things to come in the mail as well. Much of it should have arrived already, but for some reason it's like the postal workers in Canada get even slower than usual over the holidays... I know there is more mail to be taken care of, but most of what we had coming was shipped late November. Ah well. Can't be helped.

I really hope yours comes soon! Kelpie shipped on the first day, too!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody's pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 71 of 72

Jump to: