Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 75
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » is l11111y on ebay reliable?
is l11111y on ebay reliable?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: is l11111y on ebay reliable?

I don't think I would buy from her tbh, there's a good reason.
Apparently there was a time where dot100dogs (l1111y's old id) blew a hissyfit on a buyer who was a member here (said member is banned now) for I think the aforementioned banned member's check going missing in the mail which turned into a long thread on this forum with people throwing insults around to dot100dogs, then she threatened to sue for libel against one of the admins and said banned member when she said that one of her friends was a judge over someone insulting her for saying they didn't like the curls in the ponies hair. She was acting a lot worse than this sounds but I don't remember every detail. The thread is in the 2011 watchlist somewhere.
Its old but I would still avoid her. She did it once so she could always do it again.

lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

Behemoth wrote:
She did it once so she could always do it again.

That's why I keep track of multiple IDs - why would someone change their name if it has a selling history with a reputation? Unless of course, they are trying to hide something - like unpredictable behavior that is often quite inappropriate for a business transaction.

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
Sea_Breeze
G3 Prototype Pony

I purchased a SS Twist from her (2 yrs ago), told her that I was bidding on some more of her auctions so if she could please wait she said no worries then went and resold the pony 3 days later & completely turned on me

Mommy & Baby Pony

Is she actually changing her id or just has multiple ones?

mlparena.com/Forums/vi...64714.html

PM me if interested!
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

Yes she is changing her ID, probably in the hope that people bid on/buy her stuff without recognizing her right away or looking into her past history/ selling behaviour first. It happens quite often with dodgy sellers on ebay awake

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

I dont understand how people think we will not realise its her! The pictures are always the same with the over treated hair and the black back drop! Never mind....some people never learn...

RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

Here are my thoughts, if she changed her Ebay name to something cool like "PonyExpress" or something relevant it would make sense sort of. Some people make an Ebay account and are in such a rush to either sell or purchase they don't put much thought in their id.

But changing the name to some random numbers & letters? I agree, that is weird. Also, a while back I complained about a VERY shady buyer who was trying to get a refund for an item. He also changed his screen name after he was done trying to scam me.

I thought that was very suspicious. Actually, I thought that maybe he saw that we blocked him so he was trying to get around that but it didn't work.

PM me if interested!
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

Why the changes in screen name though? Are the other accounts suspended or cancelled or just simply stop being used? I thought ebay was quite strict about multiple accounts...

RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

hathorcat wrote:
Why the changes in screen name though? Are the other accounts suspended or cancelled or just simply stop being used? I thought ebay was quite strict about multiple accounts...

No, it's the same account. It's all one account but she's just changing the name. From what it sounds like, she only has one account.

For the record, if you get suspended or have a restricted account you can't open another account with Ebay. It's literally impossible. Same thing if your account isn't in good standing. You have to be in 100% good standing to open multiple accounts.

PM me if interested!
svarta-perlan
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

RockinPrettyBeats wrote:
hathorcat wrote:

No, it's the same account. It's all one account but she's just changing the name. From what it sounds like, she only has one account.

For the record, if you get suspended or have a restricted account you can't open another account with Ebay. It's literally impossible. Same thing if your account isn't in good standing. You have to be in 100% good standing to open multiple accounts.

poniesandpetals is her new account, brand new, not an old one with a changed name. currently has 17 feedbacks.

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
~Albert Einstein

"Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R. Tolkien
hathorcat
G3 Prototype Pony

svarta-perlan wrote:
RockinPrettyBeats wrote:
hathorcat wrote:

poniesandpetals is her new account, brand new, not an old one with a changed name. currently has 17 feedbacks.

Ha! You answered my next question....I was going to say the new account everyone is mentioned has very low feedback for a simple name change....so it is a completely new account after all...wow thats some swift ebay manoeuvrings.

RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

I stand corrected. Thought she only had one account by what people were saying.

PM me if interested!
Skeen
Dabbles Pony

Ok, an update. I left feedback for my winger saying the wing was worse than described and the pics were posed to hide it (and they were, the wing is straight up in the pics but points at the floor in reality) and the seller issued me a $5 refund. I didn't ask her to because honestly I was expecting the pony to be more damaged than described (look at the seller's history!) and I paid a decent price for it. She also sent this note:

Quote::
Sorry for the problem. I thought I had listed it as it was. I do not hide things and try my best to have every buyer happy with their purchases.

It was described as "a bit wiggly" in the auction but the pics showed an intact wing. It seems to be barely hanging on, not "wiggly." If she doesn't hide things, why was the wing posed to look perfect?

hokuspokus
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Skeen wrote:
Ok, an update. I left feedback for my winger saying the wing was worse than described and the pics were posed to hide it (and they were, the wing is straight up in the pics but points at the floor in reality) and the seller issued me a $5 refund. I didn't ask her to because honestly I was expecting the pony to be more damaged than described (look at the seller's history!) and I paid a decent price for it. She also sent this note:

Quote::
Sorry for the problem. I thought I had listed it as it was. I do not hide things and try my best to have every buyer happy with their purchases.

It was described as "a bit wiggly" in the auction but the pics showed an intact wing. It seems to be barely hanging on, not "wiggly." If she doesn't hide things, why was the wing posed to look perfect?

Oh, i was gonna say that must be a big dissappointment, but you already expected something worse? May i ask, if you already got that expectation, why you still bought stuff from her?

However, it's not fair if she is selling with false descriptions & not showing problems she knows her ponies have.

I just didn't expect this from her. As my other reply says, i purchased 2 or 3 ponies from her and they were very nice. To judge on my own experience with her, i'd buy again.
But when i hear multiple bad feedbacks on her, i am in doubt about it..

Skeen
Dabbles Pony

hokuspokus wrote:
May i ask, if you already got that expectation, why you still bought stuff from her?

Set completer I'd been hunting for a decade. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: