Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 35
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

RockinPrettyBeats wrote:
I thought there were quite a few people that purchased from her...Just curious if all the deals went through?

She does have other feedback but out of a dozen to already have one negative is not a good percentage.

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
DeviantCandy
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

I traded with a few people and I think I traded with her. So far, I have gotten my trades, so I have not been given the bad luck like some people. I am new here, but I don't understand how people have time to scam others. It's very sad when you send something valuable and get ripped off.
invaderhorizongreen
Rockin Beat Pony

thanks for this list i will keep an eye out !
RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

DeviantCandy I don't think you are talking about the same person. The person in this thread has been banned for a while from this arena (if I remember what I read correctly).

Unless by trade you mean purchases?

mlparena.com/Forums/vi...64714.html

PM me if interested!
Calico_Star
Mommy & Baby Pony

Oh wow. I thought the name sounded familiar but I didn't see this thread before. I bought a couple of ponies from her. I did receive them, but they both had haircuts that weren't visible in the auction photos. The ponies were listed as "like new." I sent her a message about it and she said it was "impossible," which is ridiculous because the hair was messy so she obviously hadn't paid any attention to it. Her replies were frustratingly short, only a word or two with no punctuation or capitalization. I requested a very small partial refund, which she eventually agreed to...but never refunded me anything, and stopped replying to my messages. So I wasn't pleased with her at all, but I did at least receive the ponies. I hope they weren't ponies she scammed from anyone else though, ugh =/

Siggy by Cassu!
Kisscurl
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Omg this putrid existence of a person scammed me out of 16 ponies way back in the early days long before the arena. I honestly thought she would have given up by now but it seems she is back to her old tricks, I really wish something could be done in a legal sense, it was to hard back then to try and take the matter to police and the distance involved didn't help. My advice......never ever ever deal with this person!!!!!

My Little Wiki - G1's to G4 Identification Site

Pony Fair Australia - Kisscurl's Ebay Sales - Kisscurls WebsiteWanted G3 Accessories!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: