Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 31
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

well if she'd scammed me, you best believe ebay wouldn't be able to get rid of me, and I'd probably contact the law enforcement in her town to provide them with evidence as well and see if I had any grounds to file charges... but that's cause I don't take kindly to stealing, of any sort.

Guess I hold a grudge huh? lol

Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

Novavelle wrote:
well if she'd scammed me, you best believe ebay wouldn't be able to get rid of me, and I'd probably contact the law enforcement in her town to provide them with evidence as well and see if I had any grounds to file charges... but that's cause I don't take kindly to stealing, of any sort.

Guess I hold a grudge huh? lol
I honestly wouldn't blame you... What she does is completely horrible and she most definitely deserves some kind of punishment for it!

my deviantart
Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

guess it's good that she didn't scam me, if anyone she did scam needs assistance I'd be glad to help Smile

Rainbow Curl Pony

I just wanted to add that she now has a feedback and that the person who left it is a person I've purchased ponies from in the past. May or may not mean she's changed (and from the sound of it, she's quite the crook), and I still plan to stay as far away from her as possible, but felt that I should mention that at least one person has had a pleasant transaction.

Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

well people change, and hopefully for the benefit of the people who buy her ponies... they don't get scammed like everyone else has in the past.

Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

I highly doubt she will go 100% legit now, not after this long time of scamming...

RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

lol, changing isn't selling off your stolen merchandise.

mlparena.com/Forums/vi...64714.html

PM me if interested!
Babushka
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

She's probably building good feedback only to turn around once she seems legitimate.

Always on the lookout for G1 TE Bright Eyes or G1 TAF Night Glider - Any Condition!
My Trades / My Sales / My Wish List
MLP80sLove
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

RockinPrettyBeats wrote:

Yah have to agree there. If she really wanted to do the right thing she should have returned them to the owners or at least contacted them and tried to. I was thinking about buying some of her things too but just thought that looking at those ponies knowing they were originally stolen from somebody is too much of a burden to bear. Even though I would have paid for them they arent rightfully mine because they were stolen and then sold off to make some major profit... disgusting Sad
dollhands
Dazzle Surprise

Did you guys see the smug profile picture she added to her scottishdeerhound account? It's like she's proud of what she did. Sad

Beth3346
So Soft Pony

MLP80sLove wrote:
RockinPrettyBeats wrote:

Yah have to agree there. If she really wanted to do the right thing she should have returned them to the owners or at least contacted them and tried to. I was thinking about buying some of her things too but just thought that looking at those ponies knowing they were originally stolen from somebody is too much of a burden to bear. Even though I would have paid for them they arent rightfully mine because they were stolen and then sold off to make some major profit... disgusting Sad

I agree 100% i can't believe she has been scamming for so long. I hope everyone who bought from her is able to get their money back. Ugh I am just disgusted that someone would do this

Sternenstaub
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + baliso

Oh no! I wish I had read this thread earlier. Sad
Hubby placed a bid on one of her Moc ponies.

The point is when I just remove my bid without placing another one, ebay is allowed to block me. Sad So I'm afraid just to remove it.

I will speak to hubby later this evening to see what we will do.

I'm sad to hear that bad stories about her.
Hope nobody else will scammed by her!!

emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

MLP80sLove wrote:
RockinPrettyBeats wrote:

Exactly! I mean it's great if she's actually trying to turn over a new leaf and send out the ponies that people are paying for but the point is she never paid for them to begin with. If she was really trying to change or make things right she would be coming here to deliver the ponies back to their previous owners OR finally pay them for what she stole out of her auction winnings.

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
Skeen
Dabbles Pony

dollhands wrote:
Did you guys see the smug profile picture she added to her scottishdeerhound account? It's like she's proud of what she did. Sad

That's because she IS.

missbonbon
Sweet Kisses Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + baliso

I did recieve the ponies from her basilon account very quickly. When they arrived I was a little disappointed with some marks on them but she did give me a little bit of a refund, so all in all the transaction was pretty smooth and fast.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: