Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 30
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

missbonbon wrote:
I noticed this morning now all of her auctions have been cancelled and even ones I won have been deleted. I did get a tracking number from her for my package but do I need to anything more? I"m glad she can't scam anyone else but I have never been in a situation like this

have you checked the tracking number to see if anything shows? Confused it does sound like ebay has removed all of her listings. I think in your situation it would be best to contact ebay and let them know what has happened. You should still be covered by the ebay buyer protection, and you can open a case.

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
ClosetAvalanche
Sweet Kisses Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: WARNING: SCAMMER ALERT! :scottishdeerhound1234 + balison123

She just relisted the magenta satin lace and sweetberry ponies that were sold.
missbonbon
Sweet Kisses Pony

Yeah I just came here to see i am noticing all these being relisted!

G3 Prototype Pony

She just won't quit! Throws Fakie I hope her relisted auctions get pulled before anyone else falls victim to her Throws Fakie

Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

You guys beat me to saying it!!!!
Damn, she just doesn't know when to stop does she?

Leegeta
Firefighter Chick

missbonbon, what does the tracking number say? also, has anyone bought from her recently that has received their ponies?

Leegeta's Collection
RockinPrettyBeats
Mommy & Baby Pony

She's still listing under the same names? I thought Ebay just removed all her listings!?!??!?!?

mlparena.com/Forums/vi...64714.html

PM me if interested!
dollhands
Dazzle Surprise

I also noticed she's re-listed most of them, and people are bidding. :S

kCherry
Moogleworks Mod Sales/Trades & Support

Come on eBay. You guys are Seriously slipping!!!!!!! This is Infuriating!!!! Enraged

babylicketysplit
Off Topic Mod

Location: comstock park, MI (buried under a mountain of ponies and pet shop pets!)

ugh! i really want that magenta satin n lace cause its so cheap but NOT from her! and seriously those already sold and shes relisting them again? why!

(Thank you Moonflower for my avatar and Lina for my Siggie!)
~*Life is a Joke Why Not Play along and have a good Laugh?~*
Oneleo1
Naughty Monkey Corral Mod

She is probably shill bidding to get feedback on the 2 0 feedback accounts.

It would not surprise me to see more accounts other than the 2 we are aware of!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details Smile
thatg33kgirl
Rapunzel Pony

*facehoof*

So not cool, I'll be sure to pass along her name to my hubby, who has already started shopping for my holiday presents. Damn scam artist!!! I hope she gets into even more trouble with the law.

*My MLP DeviantArt!*Follow Me on FB!*Does Want List*
*COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED* (Waiting list is open)
dollhands
Dazzle Surprise

Wow I just noticed she's selling MOC/MIB G1s. Did she scam them off people too? :S

Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

her MOC greek medley is what I was interested in, just to see how much she went for, and when she disappeared from the watch list I knew something was wrong, and when I went and searched today I saw her up again, same seller, with a different picture... still no feedback, and a bid already?? sound's fishy. I reported the listing, I'm almost tempted to call ebay and discuss the whole issue with them, but don't even think I'd know where to begin.

Mommy & Baby Pony

Novavelle wrote:
her MOC greek medley is what I was interested in, just to see how much she went for, and when she disappeared from the watch list I knew something was wrong, and when I went and searched today I saw her up again, same seller, with a different picture... still no feedback, and a bid already?? sound's fishy. I reported the listing, I'm almost tempted to call ebay and discuss the whole issue with them, but don't even think I'd know where to begin.

I really think someone who has been scammed by her should call Ebay. That way they can tell them first hand what she's all about.

mlparena.com/Forums/vi...64714.html

PM me if interested!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: